Just Dance

It's more than a Show

 

Infinite is known as being the "most synchronized" idol group...we'll just see about that ;)


 

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding ding ding ding ding ding dong.

 

The impatient elder stormed to the door and would have ripped open the door if he had super strength. However, since he didn't, he just poked his head out to see who in the world dared to bother them, and so persistently at that.

You were standing there with a bunch of wires and equipment. As soon as you saw Sunggyu, your eyes brightened before you greeted him. "Hi oppa!"

He wasn't expecting you so his eyes widened at your greeting before he stood tall and tried to act like a chic guy. "Hey, Seohyun. It's been a while since you came here."

"Dude, oppa. You shouldn't just open the door like that for anyone...what if I was some sasaeng fan??" You admonished jokingly but Sunggyu seemed unamused.

"Well, if you would stop breaking the doorbell, maybe I would have considered checking. Plus, you are our own personal sasaeng fan!" Sunggyu accused before he stepped inside, inviting you in as well.

"I'm offended, I'm gonna tell L oppa." You pouted your lips before you handed Sunggyu the box of equipment and ran inside to find L.

Sunggyu, lost for words, just merely stood there holding the box of whatever-it-was in front of him. He looked down and read the words XBOX on it. "Oh yeah, hand me all the junk while you go find your date," he sighed before he finally set the box down on the coffee table before the TV.

 

"Wow, what is that?" Dongwoo asked as he came out of his room. 

Hoya followed soon after before staring at the strange box in front of him. "Dude, it's the XBOX. Damn, our little sister has it all..."

 

As soon as they discovered that the box contained the XBOX with the Kinect, they already started rummaging through it, setting it up on their own personal TV.

 

"Have you guys no manners?" Sunggyu tsked in disapproval as he was coming out of the kitchen with a glass of water and saw the two younger members setting up the game console.

 

"Oh! Oppa-dul! You guys already set it up! Let's play!" You exclaimed as you saw the the screen display the game that was already inside.

"What did you bring this time?" L asked as he sat on the floor, checking out the game cover. "Just Dance 4?" 

"Isn't this the same as DDR?" Sunggyu asked as he took the game cover from L.

"Aww I miss DDR..." You playfully sulked a little to show your reminiscing past, before you continued, "But, no. This is the new thing now. Let's go!"

--

 

The game started and you guys got into teams. Well, Woohyun, Sungjong and Sungyeol were out with their schedules so that left the three elders, L, and you. You sat out until they wanted to see you go up against L. 

"I really can't dance..." You admitted, which was true "Yet alone, go up against this guy." You pointed at L who stood in this calm and reserved state. Even though you owned the game, you just could not dance. 

"Yeah, but I kinda want to see you play it first before we play it. We don't even know how to play." Dongwoo suggested, so you reluctantly stood up.

 

They already had a song picked for you and L to go up against, and it was a very familiar tune before the voice blared out:

Oppan Gangnam Style

 

 

 

This was the only song that you honestly had confidence in so you danced to it accordingly, while having fun and L just constantly pushing you since you seemed to do better than the idol, himself. In the end, you guys were both out of breath as you waited for your scores. The numbers kept rising and you both watched eagerly to see whose numbers would stop first. After reaching a certain number, L's score stopped while yours kept skyrocketting.

You jumped in joy while L sulked, "Dude, I swear, the game is rigged...ist game. Gives the girl the higher points. What kind of game is this?" He just kept mumbling things under his breath as he couldn't believe that you just beat him.

"Aww L, take it like a man!" Dongwoo joked as he sat down on the couch next to L who had his arms crossed and looked so adorable pouting.

 

"Wow, they have Bieber on here. I heard he was popular in America. I'm gonna try this." With that, Hoya chose Beauty and the Beat by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj. 

 

 

 

 

 

The scene was just hilarious as the dance moves were just so ridiculous. Hoya would do it with such seriousness, which made it all the more funnier. "What in the world am I dancing to?" He could comment as he matches perfectly with the figure on the screen. 

Dongwoo, Sunggyu and L just cracked up watching Hoya dance without any emotions. He tried to maintain his stoic structure, but that failed as soon as he finished as he just couldn't hold it in anymore. "Wow, what was that? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I can't believe I just danced to that. LOLOLOLOLOLLOL PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I have a bittersweet relationship with this game AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH"

 

And the fun just continued as Dongwoo danced to Rihanna's Disturbia. The room was filled with so much excitement and laughter as the members had their fun. The game just poked fun into every dance, allowing everyone to enjoy their time. 

 

However, the one who always interrupted the flow of hilarious laughter was Sunggyu as he declined every offer to dance to a song. 

 

"Come on, oppa! Just have fun like the others~" You pulled at his sleeve but he just shrugged it off, saying he doesn't dance.

"Alright alright, just one song. Just ONE song. PLEASSEEEE! Everyone will dance along wth you." You offered, in which he scoffed.

"Fine. ONE." He finally obliged in which you let out a smirk.

 

"Okie, ready guys??" YOu asked before you picked the designated song for the four idols.

 

"Oh, come on..." L groaned.

"Really?" Hoya questioned.

"Nope, not dancing." Sunggyu immediately declared.

"Alright, let's do this, guys!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

 

You got all sorts of reaction from the four guys but as soon as the music played, they followed along, regardless of their previous refutations. 

 

You're insecure. Don't know what for...

You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or...

 

 

Yes, you chose One Direction - What Makes you Beautiful.

 

And you swore, you almost flipped your stomach laughing so hard, especially watching four goofy guys attempting to dance perfectly at the chorus. 

 

"Wow, really?? PUAHAHAHHAHAHAH " L cracked up as he scored for that move.

"LOLLOLOL! Oh my god, when is this song over?" Dongwoo remarked.

"AHAHAHAHA! What cursed song is this???" Hoya jokingly questioned.

"Why did I agree to do this?" Sunggyu remained the pessimist.

 

When they were done, they waited for their scores, although you weren't sure if they actually aimed for the highest score for this song. And soon enough, you guys found out that Sunggyu had the highest.

 

"Wow, oppa. Congrats!" You applaused, half genuinely and half sarcastically. You failed to hold in your laughter as you all just bursted out laughing, "OMG AHAHAHAHHAHA YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING A HILARIOUS!"

"Dude, let's not do this again. I almost had to go to the hospital due to laughing so hard." Dongwoo said with so much obvious sarcasm as he showed off his ear-to-ear grin.

Hoya and L were on the floor, panting and gasping for breath as they were also trying to control their spur of laughter. 

 

--

 

With the game still on the screen, you guys all decided to take a break as Sunggyu brought out 5 bottles of water from the fridge. But, it wasn't long before the remaining three lambs entered the lion's cave.

"Oh hey, Seohyun" Woohyun greeted before sending a playful heart at you.

"Hi noona!" Sungjong exclaimed as soon as he walked into the complex.

"Oh, you came without letting me know???" Sungyeol accused before he let out his choding smile and sat next to you.

 

"Well, well well, now that we have everyone here, shall we get started?" Dongwoo smirked as he pointed towards the PLAY button, starting the game once again.

 


This will be fun...

 

AHA, I remembered DDR and decided to write about something a bit more of this time since DDR was a thing in the 90s. 

LOL I'm sorry if I offended Justin Bieber and One Direction fans. But, you have to admit that Infinite is awesome and it's hilarious when you put two and two together XD I'll let your imaginations run wild at how hilarious they'll actually be XD

Regardless, it seems like you had fun watching them dance their hearts out. LOL

 

Okie, remember that comments make me happy and give me motivation to update quicker!

Thank youu! ^^