Revelation

You Were Always There

Your POV

The party only takes 10 minutes to get there, but why does it feel like 20? Joon's words kept replaying in my head. Was I harsh on him? I did yell at him. I never yelled at him. For all those times I should have yelled at him, I kept it all in and reasoned with him. Then his face  flashed in my head. Whenever he has that face, he really means it. But I really do want to see it for myself. 

Minutes later I finally made it. The party was hosted by Mir, a close friend of Joon and I. "Noona!" Mir ran up to give me a big hug. "Mir! It's nice to see you too! Hey have you seen my boyfriend?" Mir's smile fell a little. " uhh...noona why don't you come with me? I want to get you a drink." "Mir, that's nice but where is he?" He sighed. "Last time I checked he was by the stairs." I thanked him and quickly left he awkward conversation. The smile and though of seeing him again soon fell when I saw him kissing another girl. 'He was right' the sadness disappeared and my anger boiled deep inside me. I ran up to him and pulled him away from his new girl. "Hey! What's the...oh," he said after realizing who he was talking to. "You scum bastard!" "_____ I can...." "NO! I don't want to hear it! I actually defended your cheating when Joon told me you were cheating on me! I called my best friend of 20 years a liar just to defend you!" He looked down. "We're done. Have fun with your new girlfriend." Withou lookin back, I ran out of the party. The anger that was boiling inside me turned into a deep sadness. Later tears ran down my face. There was only one person I needed right now. I dug through my purse to find my phone. When I unlocked my phone I saw my wallpaper. It was a collage of me and Joon as babies to teenagers to now adults. A smile crept on my face and I quickly dialed Joon's number. "Hello?" There was no point of hiding my crying voice. "Oppa, please pick me up."