You're More Than My Best Friend

You Were Always There

Joon's POV

"Oppa please pick me up." Her voice. She's been crying. "I'm on my way." I quickly grabbed my keys and wallet. Just as I was about to leave, I remembered the short dress she was wearing. I ran to the coat closet to grab one of my coats. I threw the coat at the back of my car seat and drove  towards the party. When I looked at my right, I saw ____ waiting a couple of blocks away from the party. I stopped the car and rolled down the window. "Hey!" She looked up and saw the car. Stumbling a little, she made her way inside he car. Once she got in, I drove away. "What happened?" That was her final straw. "You were right Joon." I stopped at a red light and looked at her. The bright young girl'a smile was tainted by betrayal and tears. "I don't really want to talk about it oppa. Please take us home." The green light and I drove. I know ____ when she crys. She would want to drink warm green tea and will submit herself to sleep from crying too much. Instead of going back home, I took us to a late night cafe. When we arrived, I turned off the car. "Joon I really don't feel like drinking coffee." "I know." She turned her gaze away from the window and looked at me. Just to help her open up, I gave her a warm smile. "They serve green tea as well." She turned her eyes on her lap and started fidgeting with her fingers. "Listen. I know you don't like I when people pay for you and I know you don't feel like talking. But let me help you move on. There's no need to sulk over a bad relationship." A smile crept on her face and I heard a small chuckle. "You always know what to say Lee Joon." She grabbed my hand and held it closer to her. "You know exactly how to treat a friend. Thank you." Friend. Is that how she sees me? "Let's go inside oppa." Before she left the car I realized something. "Wait!" Her big eyes stared at me. I reached towards the back seat and grabbed my coat. "I don't want you showing your legs so I grabbed you one of my coats." Her delicate fingers grabbed my coat and puts it on her. "Thank you for looking out for me oppa."

Author's note: ok I lied when I said one more chapter and the short fic is done. ONE more and it's done! I promise! Thank you to the one subscriber! I honestly thought I wouldn't have any. Silent readers! Please comment what you think. I really do want to continue writing different scenarios and I need to know how I can improve my writing. Thank you!