I Want to be More than just a brother to you

You Were Always There

Joon's POV

We both entered the small cafe. ____ decided to go find us a table while I went to order us our tea. While I was waiting, I roamed the cafe to find ____. I found her sitting at a table in a corner. The small light reflected her face. Looking at her, my heart was fluttering but was also sadden to see that she was hurt by one guy. She's a nice girl and she deserves so much better. "You're drinks are here." I snapped out of my thoughts and saw saw the drinks. "Thank you." I made my way to our table and placed her tea in front of her. "One warm green tea with honey for le lady." She smiles. Just to make her smile during a bad situation makes me proud for myself. "Thank you oppa." The both of us just sat there silently while sipping our tea, enjoying the nice cafe scenery and the smell of coffee. "How are you feeling?" "Sleepy," she said with a laugh. "I knew you were going to be sleepy." "Cause only my best friend would know my habits." There she goes again, saying best friend. "Is that all I am to you?" She pulled the cup away from her lips. "Well, no. You're more than that..." Yes! "You're like a brother." That wasn't really what I was hoping to hear. "Is that all?" She looked at me puzzled. "Is there anything else?" I looked down at my tea after hearing her words. Maybe it was a one-sided love. "Who am I to you?" Her question surprised me. I took both of her hands in mine and looked at her straight in the eyes. "To me you are more than just my best friend. To me you are more than just a sister. We've basically grew up with each other all of our lives. Since junior year of high school, I had a small crush on you. Since then, my feelings towards you have grown each and every day. Every small thing you do makes me love you more and more. Tha main idea of my rambling is..." I stopped. I can see that she was cryin again. But it wasn't tears of sadness, but tears of joy. "You've fallen in love with me, haven't you Joon?" "Yes, but why are you crying?" She chuckled. "I feel like an idiot. I've denied your feelings and dated a complete jerk." "Well yeah. But all it took was one bad relationship to realize your true feelings, right?" Silence. I hate silence, especially after an emotional confession. Does she have the same feelings for me? "You do have the same feelings for me right?" A smirk appeared on her lips. "Do you know when I started having feelings for you?" I shook my head no. "The same year you had feelings for me. I just hid them because I thought you considered me just a friend or a sister." I did nothing but gave her a huge smile. "And now I can't deny these feelings anymore. I have been in in love with you for a while, Lee Joon." YES! She loves me more than a friend! I feel like screaming it at the top of a mountain! "Thank you for always being there for me Lee Joon." I got up and planted a long kiss on her forehead. "No. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest man."

End.

 

author's note:

yes! Done! I know the ending is crap!!!! I didn't know how to really end it /.\ But thank you for reading! My next short fic is either going to be with Bang Yongguk and babies (actual babies. Not the fandom) or Youngjae after losing his baby fat (he actually looks good with or without the baby fat. Still he was determined to lose it and I can't be anymore proud of that.) I will probably post either one of those fics toward the weekend since Tuesday I have a final and Wednesday I have an AP exam. To all my readers taking Exams of any kind: study hard and good luck on your tests!!