Please Believe Me

You Were Always There

Your POV

Wahh! Semester is finally over! Now I can leave my room and hang out with my two favorite people: Lee Joon and my boyfriend. Let me tell you something about Lee Joon. We have been friends for as long as I can remember! When we started going to school, neither one of us really made other friends. It was always just me and him. When we started going to high school, we made a couple of other friends, but every Friday night and weekends it was me and him. Everyone constantly assumed that we were a couple, but we always denied that. After we graduated high school, we decided to share an apartment together. Now let me tell you about my boyfriend. He is funny, sweet, and nice to me. We have been together for 6 months but recently, due to finals, we haven't talked that much. Tonight there is a party to celebrate the end of the semester and a hello to Summer.

Joon's POV

Finally the semester is over! A couple of my friends invited me over to this end of the semester party, but I really don't feel like going. Actually, I want to have a movie night with ____. I haven't really seen nor talked to her all week. I decided that me and her should celebrate by watching a bunch of movies together.

As I was making my way out of the DVD store, I saw a strangely familiar guy making out with some chick. As I got a better look, I realized that he was ____'s boyfriend and for sure that is not _____ he's making out with. THIS BASTARD IS CHEATING ON HER! I was going to beat the living hell out of him but I have no purpose of dropping the movies and the snacks. I may be a rude man, but I have to tell her immediately.

I entered the apartment and went over to ____`s room to tell her about a certain event. As I entered her room, I saw her fixing her hair with little makeup. "Going somewhere?" She put away the curling iron and looked at me through the mirror. "Hello stranger. I haven't talked to you all week." She turned around and ran to give me a hug. I missed this. I miss her presence and her welcoming personality. Reminds me of the good old days before we graduated high school. "You never answered my question," I reminded her. "Oh! I got invited to go to this end of the semester party." "Who are you going with?" "I'm going with my boyfriend," she said with love radiating through her eyes. I really hate to change that smile and dull those bright eyes. To be honest, I have fallen in love with her ever since junior year of high school. "Ummm. ..there's something I have to tell you." Her smile fell a little and she started turning serious. "What's wrong?" "I'm not going to sugar coat this so I'll get straight to the point. While I was making my way back to the apartment, I saw your boyfriend making out with another girl." Looking at her expression I saw confusion. "No way." "What?" "Joon you need to get your eyes checked." "___ I..." "he would never cheat on me! Maybe it was his cousin." "Oh yeah. Like everyone kisses their cousin by shoving their tongue down each other's throats!" It was really annoying me that she is denying the truth. She should believe me! "ENOUGH!" Throughout our entire friendship, she has never yelled at me. "Oppa, I know we haven't really hung out for a long time, but it is sickening how you would make up such a lie.I have to finish getting ready." With that said she turned around and continued curling her hair.

I was sitting on the couch not really paying attention to the movie me and ____ was suppose to watch together. I started hearing heels clicking, only to see ____ getting her keys. "Is your innocent boyfriend picking you up?" "Really Joon you're still going to act like this?" I tore my gaze away from the TV only to see that she is wearing a dress that reaches the mid of her thighs. She later sighed and said, "No he isn't picking me up. He doesn't even know I'm going so I'm going to surprise him." I turned my head and pretended to watch the movie. The sound of her heels started coming closer to me. "Oppa. I may not believe you, but if it is true, let me see it with my own eyes." I didn't respond. She came closer to my face and gave me a small peck on my cheek. "Goodnight oppa! I'll be home before 1. Please don't stay mad." She then left. Deep breath in and a long sigh of frustration left my mouth. What do you do when the person you love is at the hands of the wrong person?

Author's note: ok the story does not want to space out like I want it to so I'll fix it when I wake up. Right now I am sleepy. I guess I have to use my dad's laptop *reminds self to delete history.* I will try to finish the story tomorrow! NIGHT! :3