Hands up [pt.2]

Killing me softly with his song (re-writing/editing)

A/N: This is part two of chapter two as you can see, this is what happens to Jiyong after the end of the concert and how he met up with Hara, and why they are together in the alley, this is what happens during the time Minho is searching for Hara.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

The night was lit up by the light of fireworks running thru the night sky, casting bright and colorful lights on the spectators. The crowed was exhilarated, never had they seen such a beautiful spectacle. The multicolored fireworks painted the sky with its dazzling and vivid glow; even I was overcome by the beauty of the show. “Jiyong, we must say goodbye” Daesung whispered in my ear, reminding me that this was the end of the concert. “Ah! Yeah, of course!” I smiled a little and started to speak in the microphone. “Have you all enjoyed the show?” The crowed replied with a loud cheer, I laughed. “Seems like you had fun! Anyway all the fun must come to an end right, and Big bang, I and you guys, all our VIPs here today must part” I took a little pause. “Let’s end this awesome day with a super round of applause!” The crowed started cheering, clapping their hands and screaming at the top of their lungs. This concert had been nothing but success, I smiled. Smoke suddenly filled the whole stage and the instrumental version of hands up started playing thru the speakers. We, the members of big bang were slowly covered by the smoke and then we disappeared from stage. The concert had finally come to and end. The band members and I had been escorted to the backstage, and all the concert workers where overflowing us with congratulations. “That was wonderful G-dragon! You are truly the leader of big bang!” I smiled as one of the stylists praised me for my stage presence. There where more and more people gathering around us, I was very tired, I had after all been jumping, singing and dancing around for more then five hours. It was in these kinds of moments I wondered where my bodyguards where, because seriously I really didn’t want to hang around with some groupies or crazy fan girls that had been sneaking in backstage. “I’ll go back to our dressing room, alright?” I said to Seunghyun and then excused myself. It was a lot more people now in backstage then before the start of the concert, and every second someone stopped me, asked for an autograph, picture or something of the sort. After ten minutes, I finally reached my destination, a little room which was big bangs shared dressing room. I opened the door with a little star written big bang on who lead to the room. The dressing room wasn’t that big, it was quiet little actually. There was a blue sofa situated in the back of the room, four mirrors pinned to the wall and some chairs and small couches were placed randomly. The blue sofa was taking up a lot of space in the dressing room. I lay down on the couch snuggling my face into one off the pillows. “God, what I’m tired!” I said to myself and sighed. Seriously, do you know what’s the best things about a concert is? It’s not the fact that you actually get to see your favorite idols perform; it’s not the feeling of being united with hundreds off people who share the same love for the same idol, nor is it the wild after parties. The best thing about the concert is the end, when the whole finally is over! It’s not like I hate to sing and dance, but the thing is just that all this special effects and preparing for the concert is so tiring. After doing this in almost seven years it would be weird if you didn’t get tired off it, right? And right now I was a bit pissed to, I hadn’t smoke one cigarette in two weeks, just so my voice wouldn’t sound like a hoarse goat screaming while I was singing, and now my whole body was craving for just one smoke. The door to the dressing room to my surprise opened. “Jiyong, are you here?” A long dark brown haired man walked in and shook my body lightly, I looked up from the pillow and stared right in the eyes of a young man, not that older than myself “Manager Dongwook” I said, he smiled and sat besides me on the sofa “You did a good job today” He said and patted me on the back. I grunted and switched to a more comfortable position. “What did you expect, I am G-dragon after all” I said pompously. “Tss, you are maybe great on stage but you could work on your personality!” he said, I snorted. “Whatever, do you have any cigarettes?” My manager looked annoyed at me. “Why would I? You should really stop smoking Jiyong, it’s not good for your health or your image” I just ignored him, he was always scolding me whenever I had a cigarette in my hand or smoking, my manager really hated it, and wanted me to stop, he had been saying that same sentence at least a hundred times. “Yeah, yeah, I’ll just go buy some later” Dongwook stood up and decided to leave. “Ah, I forgot to tell you, Chaelin-ah said she would be coming, meeting you guys up backstage, so… Don’t do something stupid” And with those words he left. I sat up and sighed, I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall, it was already past midnight. “I wonder if any convince store is open at this our” I mumbled. I started to change, took of my scene clothes and put on something more casual. When I was ready to leave the concert hall I wore a pair of nice looking jeans, a stripped T-shirt and a red leather jacket. To not be recognized by any, I wore a black beanie and big sunglasses that covered almost my entire face, maybe sunglasses wasn’t that convenient for night time, but believe me it was better than being discovered by fans. I verified that I had my wallet and cell phone, then I stepped out of the room, and in to the bad lit hallway, ready to leave. I almost ran out of the backstage, I didn’t want anyone to try stop me or start talking to me, if they thought I was in a hurry, they would most likely leave me alone, right?

 

The cold night air hit my body and I shuttered. It was quiet outside; I was surrounded completely by the night, but I felt at ease while I was walking down the road, walking so far away from the arena I could. The little expedition to convince store had taken a drastic turn, and now I was practically running away from the concert, and all my duties as the leader of big bang. I had decided not to come back and stroll around incognito on the streets of Seoul. I was getting more and more excited, I had never done something like this in the 24 years I had lived, when I was little I was always occupied by training to become a singer, and when I finally became a singer, my bodyguards never left my side.

I looked up in the sky meeting a beautiful scenario; it was as if a dark blue almost black velvet blanket had been laid over the sky and sprinkled with shining pearls. That sight made me feel so free and like anything was possible. I was on unknown ground, I had no idea of where I was, but being lost was indeed thrilling. From nowhere I heard a voice, a sweet light voice that was singing. I started to follow the voice, I knew the voice belonged to a girl, but I just had to know what kind of girl who was singing. The voice led me to an ally; the alley was dark and uninviting, I wasn’t scared, but the whole alley gave me a bad feeling. What kind of danger was hidden behind those filthy trash cans, what kind of secrets where hidden behind the molding walls of the alley, what kind of past was the cobbled ground hiding. As I was walking closer and closer to the end of the alley, the voice became higher and higher. At last, I saw the girl; she was sitting on the cobbled ground drawing something. With a gentle voice she sang:

 

Deep in the mountain a little spring

Who comes for a drink from this spring?

 

The rabbits from the break of day

Rubbing their eyes when they awake

Come to the spring to wash their faces

They drink only, then go away

 

Clear and clean water, the little spring

Who comes for a drink from this little spring?

 

In the moonlit night the roe deer

Hide-and-seek is the game they play

They become thirsty, rush to here

After a quick drink they go away

 

I was staring at her, she had such a smooth and almost magical voice that captivated anyone who where listening. “Ahem, excuse me?” The girl looked up when she heard my voice. Her eyes widen in fear as she saw the stranger. She stood up, with the reflexes as a cat and clenched her fists ready to fight her way away from here if necessary. “Take it easy, I don’t want to harm you” She didn’t say anything just stared back at me quiet. I held my arms up just so she could see that I wasn’t armed our trying to hurt her. “Where you the one singing just a moment ago?” I asked, the girl snorted. “Are you dumb, of course it was me, do you see someone else here?” I laughed, this girl was funny and she had attitude. “You know, you really sing well” I took slowly off my sunglasses so she could see my whole face. “I know, I am aw-” She didn’t finish her sentence, because as I was taking of my glasses and beanie she realized who I actually was. “Oh god! You are G-dragon!” She exclaimed, I could only smile. “I am seriously your biggest fan!” She said, her hands was covering and she did everything she could to suppress a fan girl scream. I guess the thought of being complimented by me, Korea’s most popular singer, was quiet unbelievable for her. “Thanks, so what’s your name?” I asked and sat on the ground besides her. The girls cheeks brightened a little, she sat down on the ground and introduced herself “I am Hara! Nice to meet you!” Hara had cooled down a little and accepted that the great G-dragon, me, was talking to her. She was a really cute girl, with brown hair and big round eyes encircled by long thick eyelashes. “Hara, that’s a nice name, so Hara what are you doing all alone in the middle of the night?” Hara smiled, it was that kind of smile that you only made when you had done something stupid, mean or just really bad. “I was kidnapped by aliens and they left me here after they examined my body.” She said bluntly. Such and obvious lie. “Tell me the truth Hara” She smiled guiltily. “You want the whole truth? I ran away from my brother, met this scary group of men that seriously tried to kill me, I escaped and ended up here in this alley” I looked at her speechless, what the hell? “How old are you Hara? Don’t you know that what you have done is dangerous?” Hara looked down on the ground. “I know it was stupid, but it paid off, now I have met G-dragon oppa!” She smiled triumphal. Hara was really a nice kid; I wasn’t really the type of person who loved children but Hara was so natural and lovable, she was a person you cold easily get attached to. I laughed and ruffled her hair. “You are crazy Hara!” As I spoke Hara lay down on the ground and looked up at the starry night sky. “Don’t lie on the ground it’s dirty!” I said, I put my hands in my pocket and picked up the little package of cigarette that I had bought earlier. I took out one of the forty cigarettes in the package and lit it up with a blue green lighter that I always had with me wherever I went. I in the toxic smoke, closed my eyes in delight, what I had missed the taste of cigarettes. As the poisonous smoke went down my throat, filling my lungs I felt relaxed. I broke the flow of smoke, and with my lips I formed a long stream of thick gray fume. “I didn’t know that you smoked” Hara said. “Well, not many people know it, my manager tries to hide it from the public, he thinks it’s bad of my image” I smirked while thinking of manager Dongwook, he was probably searching for me like a mad man by now. “You know my brother Minho, he hates smokers, I think it’s because he have asthma and the smoke makes him cough horribly” I raised my eyebrow “Minho, your brother you ran away from?” Hara nodded. I stood up, threw my cigarette into the gutter and looked at the clock, 01. 50, the time had gone by so fast. “Hara, it’s getting late, I should take you home, or try to find your brother” Hara looked panicked at me. “No! Do you know how angry my brother will be when he will meet me, he will be even angrier if he sees us together!” Hara stood up; she really didn’t want to meet her brother. “Why would he be angry? Can’t you understand? He is surely dying of anxiety right now!” Hara shook her head violently. “No, no, no oppa, Minho might be concerned but he is a bit overprotective, and when he is mad he stops thinking, seriously, you don’t know him” Hara was right, I didn’t know her brother, but there was a lot of things I did not knew. One of those things I didn’t knew about, was that this little meeting with Hara a very pretty young girl with a loving voice, would be the start of a numerous random, embarrassing, romantic, crazy, hurtful and even criminal events.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello guys! I’m here with chapter two part two! Finally, I delivered my chapter on time! Are you happy guys? Because I am!!! *Dancing my victory dance* (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Anyway, hope this chapter answered some of your question, like why Hara and Jiyong are together, what Hara is doing from the beginning all alone in the alley and so on. The song Hara is singing is called ‘Ong Tal Sam’ which means little spring in Korean. It is a Korean song for children (You know like twinkle twinkle little star). It is maybe a bit short? I don’t know. This chapter may be a bit boring and just weird, I am sorry -.- I’ll hope chapter three will be better, no I don’t hope, it WILL be better! FIGHTING! Anyway, please comment and subscribe, that would be nice, if you have some writing tips or just something to remind me of please say that! I appreciate all kinds of feedback! Chapter three will be uploaded tomorrow ( I hope…) please look forward to it. Alright I’ll take my leave, live well and….

                                                    

                                                                                  CHEERIO!!!  (。・ω・)ノ゙   

 

 

 

ps. I'll re-edit (re-read, or whatever you call it) this chapter once I have the power to do it XP