Hands up

Killing me softly with his song (re-writing/editing)

Minho’s POV

 

My little sister Hara and I where at the Olympic gymnastic arena, watching big bang, her favorite boy band perform. You could never imagine the heat in the stadium, I was sweating like pig. It was so crowded! Thousand of people where pushing and elbowing each other. We where standing in the front line, closest to the stage, we could almost touch it with our bare hands. We could see everything from our position, which was good thing for Hara, but I actually didn’t care; I just wanted to go home so badly. The stage was quiet wide with a big screen on top, which filmed the singers while dancing on stage. In the back of the stage, there where a great building who looked a bit like a bridge, but in between the columns who was supporting the bridge, there where  big pictures of each member with their name written on. The whole stage where full of colored lights and amps. Sometimes large clouds of smoke where released from the ground, and sometimes it was fire instead of smoke. The members of big bang where running back and forth between the songs, singing and dancing. It looked like they really enjoyed being on stage, you could see from miles away that the five boys on stage was really talented and that they did what they loved to do the most, sing. When one of the members, a tall, blue haired boy with a strong gaze, where approaching our side of the crowd, reaching out his hand to the audience, all the girls went crazy. They screamed, nearly cried and tried to touch his hand. I was almost crushed against the fence that parted the crowd to the stage. 

The music was so loud; I swear I couldn’t hear properly for days after that concert.

The bass vibrated into my body, it felt like it was pounding at the same time of my heart, the crowed was one with the music. I felt so out of place and like a real outsider during the concert. First of all I couldn’t see the difference between the band members, who the hell was daesung and Seungri? And second, all those girls screaming was slowly making me mad. They where hitting me unconsciously when the danced, and every minute someone stepped on my feet. But the third reason why I really hated all this was because of my sister. I had been standing non-stop, while carrying her on my shoulders for the past four hours. My shoulders where in pain, my body was in pain, and I was weeping like a little girl inside of me. This was HORRIBLE. The performance was alright thought, it was amazing, but due to the circumstances I couldn’t fully appreciate it.

I was so tired, the recurrent thunderous bass gave me a headache and it felt like my ears was bleeding. I wished so badly that I didn’t agree to come to the concert from the beginning. Suddenly, to my surprise the music slowly faded out. Had god heard my prayers? I thought; have the concert come to an end? I smiled, finally!

The hope that was slowly beginning to grow in my chest, where cut out abruptly when a bell began to ring. It was a beautiful sound, a melodious, cheerful clang, but yet, it had a melancholic and dark side to it. The bell was echoing through the arena and brought peace to the crowd. “Have you all enjoyed yourself?” Said on of the members on stage, I didn’t know who it was but, as I leaned closer to the fence, watching the man speaking, I remarked one special thing; he wore black and white checkered socks. “G-dragon!!!”

The crowed started screaming, he laughed. “I’ll take that as a yes” One of the boys on stage, a young looking lad with short black hair started to speak. “Of course they had fun hyung! They are at a big bang concert!” The crowed Started laughing. “Anyway, do you guys counted how many times the bell rang?” He didn’t wait for any answer. “Twelve times, that means its midnight and we, big bang will sing our last song” Some people in the crowed protested, but as the music started to play, the protests became cheering instead, and the intro to hands up was playing through the speakers. “Say hello to the world, into my world, hello to the world” G- dragon started to sing. Soon the other members in the boy band joined in. And as the chorus came, the crowed started to sing along. “Hands up high, high and low geudaewana moksori jamsi gidae” The whole stadium sang. The song was really catchy, and soon, I was one of those thousand of people who sang along. This song was by far the one I liked the most. The last song of the whole concert was the only song I really liked, how ironic wasn’t it? I danced around, jumped to the beat with my sister on my shoulders; I lost myself completely to the music. At last the song ended and so did the concert. “Don’t be sad guys we have a final surprise! Look up at the sky!” And the bleach blond boy on stage who was speaking was right; big bang had a last surprise. We looked up at the sky, at first we only saw the stadiums gray, light covered ceiling, but then we saw how the roof gradually parted. The parted ceiling revealed a beautiful starry night sky, and a moon which cast a smooth and milky light over us. My sister gasped and pointed at the sky “Look Minho! Fireworks!” And just like she said, beautiful colored lights where flying across the sky, exploding and rained down on us in all the colors of the rainbow. I stood up, looking up at the sky with my mouth wide opened, I was speechless, it was so just too beautiful! “Whoa, yeppuda!” Hara said in astonishment. I could only smile and nod in agreement, I clenched her hand, and in silent we watched the firework.

 

After the concert, the crowed parted and formed small groups who slowly but steady walked out of the arena. They where laughing and talked about the last hour and the beautiful fireworks. I was sitting on the dirty ground with my back leaned against the fence. I was so tired, but finally the concert had ended and I could just go home, and sleep in my warm cozy bed. I smiled happy at the thought of my bed. “Yah! Pabo, why are you smiling like a creep for? We are not done here!” Hara said and crossed her arms. First, I just looked at her like she was some kind of idiot. Then I started to laugh. “You’re so funny Hara; no way we’ll stay here! It’s midnight and you are going straight home!” I stood up. Hara was clearly getting angrier. She was such a stubborn girl, if she wanted something she would do anything to get it. “Listen up, you are fourteen years old, you can’t run around in the middle of the night, what if something happens?” I said. “But I’m with you oppa, so no problem! Right?” I sighed “Hell no.” She stared at me angrily, if you could kill with only a glare, I would be pretty dead at this moment. I grabbed her hand, holding it tight. I didn’t want her to run off somewhere, because in this situation, she would most likely do it. “You know Minho, I wasn’t going to runaway, I just wanted to meet big bang in person, you know meet them backstage” I eyed her suspiciously. “But you know, to se them live, I guess that’s enough” She smiled. “You are the best Minho” She hugged me. Hara was just too cute! Looking all innocent and sweet. I couldn’t hold back a smile, and I hugged her back. But that sweet little moment between big brother and little sister ended suddenly. Hara took a step back; she tilted her body a little bit forward, lifted her back leg, and with all her force she kicked me on my shin. I screamed. It felt a sharp shooting pain from my front leg; it felt like my leg was on fire. It was the most painful sensation I had ever felt in my whole life. And then she ran, Hara ran as fast as she could away from me. In just some seconds, I lost sight of her, as she blended in with the people leaving the stadium.

I could feel how panic was slowly starting to take over my body. My heart beat faster when I started to think about all the things that could happen to a fourteen year old girl walking alone on the streets at midnight. I started to tremble, , , , what should I do? What if something happens to her? What I if I don’t ever find her again, what should I say to umma and appa? All these kind of thoughts where running thru my head, and made my mood sank further. I slowly sat down on the ground, resting my head against my knees taking deep breaths. Okay Minho, take it easy, you need a plan. First of all you could try to call her on your cell phone, after, inform the guards, if you still don’t find her, call the police. Awesome, I thought, now I have a plan.

“Are you alright?” Asked a young woman. I looked up, meeting the gaze of a young worried woman. She repeated her question “What’s you’re name? Are you okay? ” She wore a big brown cloak and a cap that threw a dark shadow across her face, the shadow made it hard to se her entire visage. “I’m Minho, Choi Minho” I tried to stand up, but fell hard on the ground; I realized that I couldn’t properly stand on my right leg, which was the leg my sister had hit. I felt how something warm and thick ran down my leg, the girl with the cap looked at my leg with horror “You are bleeding!” She said, and she was so right. A red stain on my pants where growing rapidly. Damn, I could never imagine that my sister could cause such an injury, or even had the force to hit me as hard as she did.  “What did you do to get such an wound? We need to go to a doctor, now!” The girl with the cap said, I shook my head. “No, no, we must find my sister, she disappeared” my voice was weak. The sight of my own blood made me sick. I wanted to puke, my face was slowly turning pale and I was about to faint. “You are crazy, man” She putted carefully my arm around her shoulder and helped me up. I leaned on her and we started to walk thru the empty arena. The night wasn’t as beautiful as before. The darkness of the night was overwhelming, the black clouds who where hardly visible was so thick that not even a single ray of moonlight nor starlight could ever pas thru. In the depths of the arena, black shadows where dancing on the walls smiling like devils. The huge emptiness of the night swallowed all living and I felt like a lost innocent little lamb, who slowly but steady walked in the cavern of a hungry wolf. The temperature dropped fast, a cold wind hit me and I shuttered. “Are you alright?” The girl asked. “I don’t know, I can’t feel my leg” The girl started to say something, but her voice never reached my ears. I could see how her lips where moving but I couldn’t hear a thing. I wanted to say to her that I couldn’t hear, but my voice had abandoned me. My eyes where getting heavier and heavier, slowly my vision started to blur. The girl was getting fuzzier and fuzzier, and suddenly I was eaten by the darkness.

 

 

 

I found myself in an endless forest. The air was damp, and the fog was so thick that I couldn’t even se my own hand. The whole forest had a dreamy feeling to it. I could feel how the wind blew against my skin, but I could not hear the sound of leaves rustle in the wind. The whole forest gave me a bad feeling. I started to walk and to my surprise I discovered that I didn’t wear any pants. The Dartmouth green colored grass where lightly brushing my bare feet as I walked. The further I walked in to the woods; I understood that I was all alone, surrounded by the mighty forest. I don’t know why but suddenly I started to run, it was like some kind of invincible power was pulling me to its source. The branches crackled as I stepped on them, it sounded like two raging animals clashing together in the quiet forest. As I ran faster and faster, the environment besides me changed quickly, and turned into a frightening, and dead woodland. I slowed down.   

The , dried out trees, where looking at me, with it’s twisting branches that almost looked like human arms trying to grab its victim and drag them to a violent and slowly, painful death. The fog had disappeared and was taken over by a terrifying dark dimness. The dead forest had a horrible smell of rotting leaves, the silence corresponded to the quietness of a dead mans grave. I looked up in the sky, and saw two crows circling over the forest in absolute silence. This part of the woods was scaring the out of me and when I was at my brink of nervousness I heard someone calling my name. “Minho…Minho…Minho” It was a sweet voice, almost angelic. It was a girl calling at me I could hear it. I walked in the direction of the sound, ignoring the branches and twigs that scratched my face and ripped my T-shirt apart. The voice called me again, I walked faster. It was just like in a dream, it went so fast and suddenly I faced the one calling me. It was a young girl, around fourteen. She wore a white thin lace dress that was blowing in the cold and rough wind. Her dark brown hair framed her sweet and loving face. She opened up her arms, smiling bright “Come here Minho oppa!” I smiled and hurried to her. I put my arms around her, lifting her up in the air and spun her around. She made a cute and innocent laugh. “Hara, I thought I lost you! That you where gone forever!” I was so happy, being able to reunite with my sister again made my heart swell up in happiness. I put her down on the ground and caressed her forehead. “But you did oppa, you lost me, I never came back home” Haras smile was slowly turning into a grin, her voice didn’t sound as sweet as it did before. Her voice was getting darker and darker. “Oppa, I wandered alone the whole night” I took a step back, watching my sister slowly transform into a monster from one of my nightmares. “I WAS KILLED!” She shouted and launched herself at me. I screamed.

 

I sat straight up, my eyes were wide open in terror and I was still screaming. “M-Minho?” A young girl with sand colored blond hair gave me a worried look “Are you all right?” I nodded timidly. I was breathing heavily, sweat drops where running down my face and I was shaking violent, but that was all because of the horrible nightmare. That dream felt so real, what if Hara is dead, and what if someone has kidnapped her? I was trembling, oh god, please be safe Hara! I thought. “Minho! You are not alright!” The girl said again “Youngbae! Come here! The guy has woken up!” She shouted. “Y-Youngbae? Who is that, who are you? Where am I?” I wanted to ask so many questions but the girl hushed me. The guy named Youngbae came in to the room. The room I was in was quiet little and cramped, five people could maximum fit in. My bed was located on the right side of the room, just besides a big window. From the bed, I had an overview and could see everything in the room. The window was covered by yellow and orange striped curtains, and the walls in the room had the same color as seaweed, but in a lighter shade. A nightstand with a glass of water was on my left side, I felt how my throat was dry and I reached for the glass and took a sip. The cold water was refreshing; as it went down my jugular I couldn’t resist smiling and sigh in delight. “Drink a lot Minho-ssi! You fainted outside because of the sight of the blood from your wound; I’ve taken care of it for now, but be sure that you go to a doctor later! ” Said the young man called Youngbae. He had a Mohawk styled hair, with a pleasant, eye smile. “You are?” I asked shyly. More and more people gathered in the room, and they made me really nervous. What if I was intruding something, was I weighing them down? The man called Youngbae was sitting beside me on the bed and laughed. “Of course, I should’ve introduced myself, I’m dong Youngbae” He smiled and I nodded “I’m Choi Minho, Uhm, I’m sorry if I have disturbed you” I apologized, and bowed. Before I could say something more, a boy appeared at the end of my bed. He had short black hair and a spike like earring. “Chill out Minho-ssi! Don’t need to apologize! I am Seunghyun, by the way. But you can call me Seungri” The boy was awfully energetic to my surprise; I yanked when he suddenly took a closer look at me. His face was only two centimeters from mine, and he observed every part of me closely, just like a blood hound. “Don’t mind him, he’s always like this! I’m Daesung” The blond boy with a large smile on his face, called Daesung pulled Seungri away from me. “That’s Seunghyun” He pointed at a long boy with mint blue hair. Our eyes met for a second, but it didn’t last long. His look was so intense and I soon looked away. “Yah! Daesung pabo! You forgot to introduce me! The one who find Minho-ssi!” An angry girl who had been sitting on the only chair in the room stood up and was mad. “Ah! Mianhe Chaelin-ah! Well, as you can see, this is Chaelin” Daesung said and looked quiet troubled, but I could understand, Chaelin was looking at him with a death glare. She sighed, and sat next to Youngbae on the bed. Chaelin noona looked awfully familiar. “Do I know you? You look familiar” I said and looked at her. Chaelin started to laugh. “Of course you do! I am CL, the leader of 2ne1, you know that girl group” My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. “Noo waay! That can’t be true! The real CL?” She laughed harder at my reaction “Could I shake your hand?” I asked timidly. I was a big 2ne1 fan, but that was of course a secret, not even my sister knew that I was a blackjack. I mean I am a nineteen years old senior, I can’t go around talking about 2ne1 24/7! Chaelin was laughing so much “You are to cute Minho!” She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, I was almost paralyzed of joy. My cheeks were turning bright red in embarrassment. OH MY GOD! CL kissed me on the cheek! I was about to explode of happiness, on the surface I was cool and calm, but on the inside I was squealing like a real fan girl, well, not a fan girl, in my case it was more like a fan boy. My favorite member in 2ne1 was obviously CL; I thought that she was the cutest girl in the band. She had such a charisma and personality; she stood up for herself and was independent. “Please Minho! Get a grip and stop drooling over Chaelin!” Seungri said, he sighed. I don’t know why but he was irritated. “Why do you only talk about Chaelin? I mean don’t you think it’s much cooler to meet us?” Now I understood, Seungri was the typical ego guy who only wanted to talk about himself and now when I was mesmerized by Chaelin, he felt left out. I laughed at his dumb question. “Of course not, why would it be cool to meet you guys?” The whole room fell silent; they stared at me with big round eyes. I had the feeling that I had said something really stupid. Daesung came closer. “Chaelin, you found him at the concert right?” She nodded “Then Minho, you must have been at the big bang concert, At the Olympic gymnastic arena” In that second I realized.” You guys are big bang!” I shouted. Seungri grinned, finally. I smiled; that I was in the same room as Koreas most successfully singers was mind-blowing. But the happiness didn’t last long “My little sister loves….” The cheerfulness in my voice disappeared, as I started to think about Hara. I remembered how she kicked me, and ran away. I single tear left my eye. “What is it Minho?” Chaelin said softly and placed her beautiful long hand on mine. “My sister, I lost her at the concert, she hit me and ran away” More tears ran down my face, I know, I was such a wimp, crying in front of a bunch of complete strangers. But I couldn’t hold myself. Hara was gone, my one and only little sister, I loved her so much and the thought of her being in danger broke my heart over and over again. “I’m so sorry, I should go, I need to find my sister” I sniffled, and wiped away my tears with my sleeve. “We’ll help you!” Chaelin stood up, the other boys in the room agreed. “Yeah! Chaelin is right, and we can go look for Jiyong at the same time to!” I looked at Seungri confused. “Who is Jiyong?” I was getting out of bed. “You should know him by his stage name, G-dragon, he have been gone since the end of the concert” I nodded, and smiled. “Thank you guys for helping me, I’m really glad!” From nowhere, Chaelin started to laugh. “I understand, but Minho, please, put some pants on.” First I was a bit confused, what did she mean? But when Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae and even seunghyun started to laugh I knew something was really wrong. I looked down on my so called pants, which didn’t exist; instead I was looking at my underwear. I screamed in embarrassment, and jumped back into the bed, I tried to cover my lover part of my body as much as I could. My face was red as a tomato, and I looked down on my bed sheets, to ashamed to look up. “I’m sorry Minho-ssi, I forgot to tell you about you’re missing pants, I had to take them of when I fixed your leg” Youngbae tried to look as guilty and sorry as he could, and tried hard to hold back his laugh, which he didn’t succeed to do. “Well, now that I know that, could you please get me my pants?” I tried to sound polite and happy and I had a big smile plastered on my face, but everyone saw it was fake, and they could feel in the air that I was REALLY pissed off. Youngbae excused himself and walked out of the room to get my pants. An awkward silence fell when Youngbae left. I was so embarrassed about the whole ‘missing-pants’ thing that I didn’t say a word, instead I looked down on my sheets and wanted to die. Seungri was still laughing about the whole thing, I realized that he was the type of guy that always teased the younger ones and was in general a pain in the . Seunghyun was just staring at me with his strong gaze making me more nervous.

At last Youngbae came in and gave me the pants, the other ones left the room so I could put them on in peace.

I was thinking on how to find Hara. I knew Hara was a smart girl so she wouldn’t do something reckless or stupid, but I was still afraid. What if someone tried to do something to her by force, she was only a fourteen year old girl after all. I tried to calm myself down, the guys from big bang was going to help me, and even Chaelin noona so I had nothing to worry about! When I had put on my pants I walked out of the room I had been sleeping in. I found myself in a long corridor bathing in a yellow light. The hall was little and small and it smelled like cosmetics and sweat, I wrinkled my nose. All the doors in the hallway were closed except one, which had a little star on written ‘big bang’. I must be in the backstage of the concert I assumed. I went in the room with the little star on and found Chaelin and the members in big bang sitting comfortably in the couch who almost took up the entire place in the room. “You’re ready? Then let’s go!” Chaelin said, and she was the first one to stand up. She was on fire, eager to help me and find my sister. I smiled, that my biggest idol wanted to help me, it was unbelievable! I pinched myself, just to make sure this wasn’t a dream. “Ouch” Indeed, this wasn’t a dream. “So, where do we start?” I looked at them, waiting for an answer, because I had no idea where to start too look for Hara or Jiyong. “Well, first of all, what happened between you and your sister?” Seunghyun said and looked at me seriously. I swallowed and looked away “Well, it’s quiet embarrassing, my sister usually doesn’t act like this but you know that wound on my leg, my sister did that” I laughed nervously. “She was angry because I didn’t want to go on a ‘celebrity-big-bang-search’, and she kicked me” Now when I thought about it, the reason why Hara had run away was really silly and stupid. It irritated me a little bit, why is she so damn stubborn!? “That’s what happened? That’s all?” Seungri was clearly annoyed. “Your little sister hit you because she wanted to meet us in person? And then you fainted?” He laughed, “er” I took a step forward, with my fist up in the air, as and attempt to threat him. “Say that again if you dare” I said ice coldly. He didn’t know anything, I was already exhausted due to the concert and the weight on my sister, who where on my shoulder the entire night, and when she disappeared, I just lost it. What was that dude’s problem? He knew nothing so why was this Seungri guy always so damn mean to me? I wanted to kill him, this entire event had been a great stress factor on me and in this moment I wasn’t myself, because normally I was kind of a pacifist.

I clenched my fist getting ready to hit him. With all my force I threw myself at him, trying to hit him right in the face. Seungri let out a high pitch scream when he dodged my attack. I was getting ready for another attack when a strong and firm hand grabbed my shoulders. “Stop, he’s not worth it, let’s concentrate on your sister” I turned around and saw Seunghyun. He looked at me again with his mysterious eyes. I swallowed, every time Seunghyun looked at me I always felt super nervous. I nodded slightly and backed away from Seungri, I bowed “I’m sorry” I said shortly. Seungri snorted. “You shouldn’t to this to your hyungs, but I’ll forgive you this time.” Seungri straightened his dark blue shirt; he smirked and looked at me like I was inferior to him. “Anyway, if Minhos sister wanted to go search for celebrities after our concert, she should be around here, somewhere searching for the entrance to the backstage.” It was Youngbae who spoke, and with that, he broke the silence, and all the awkwardness from before disappeared. “Yeah, and Jiyong must be somewhere around here to, I guess he just went and took a smoke like usual” I looked confused at Daesung who was now talking “As usual?” Daesung smiled at my confusion. “Well, Jiyong smokes a lot, but it’s not so good to smoke before a concert, so our manager forbids him to smoke before every concert, and because of that Jiyong turns into a really annoying guy. But now, after the concert the first thing he does is runaway and smokes, and he smokes a lot” I nodded “So he gets some kind of cigarette cravings?” Daesung smiled. “Exactly!” He laughed. That guy can’t stop smiling! I thought for myself. “So, now let’s start look for them!” Chaelin said and stood up. Everybody started to walk out of the room, I felt reveled. Now, with all these people helping me, I had a chance to find Hara. The thought of Hara made me a bit sad, but at the same time it warmed my heart because I knew deep in my heart that we would soon be reunited. “Minho!” I jerked, suddenly Chaelin was walking besides me, she dragged me closer to her, I blushed, she was really close. “Stop thinking y stuff Minho!” I stopped walking. “E-excuse me?” She laughed. “I was just joking, joking! Anyway, I just wanted to warn you, Seungri will keep on teasing you” We started to walk again. I looked at Seungri who where walking in front of me, he was arguing over some

small issue with Daesung. “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well, Seungri have been the maknae that everybody joked with since big bangs debut, so now, as soon as he is with someone younger than himself, he turns it some kind of tyrant and won’t stop annoying his dongsaengs, how old are you, you must be around nineteen, right?” I nodded “I’m nineteen” She smiled triumphantly “I knew it! But that means you are in the ‘Seungri-will-tease-you-risk zone’” I laughed. We went out of the backstage and stepped out in the warm summer night. The midnight did not feel as threaten as it did before, when Hara had left me. I guessed it was due to Chaelin and the members of big bang, they supported me and was excited to help me find my sister, and it gave me force and hope. “Should we split up? We will find them faster that way” Daesung said. Everybody agreed. So we split up in three different groups, me and Chaelin, Daesung and Taeyang, and Seungri and Seunghyun. “Alright guys, if something happen we’ll just call each other, okay?” And with those words we split up, and started to search for both Jiyong and Hara.

 

Thirty minutes had gone since we all had departed, it was 01.47 am and we still hadn’t found Hara or Jiyong. I could feel how all hope left me and I was prepared to go home and call the police. “Minho! Don’t look so sad, it doesn’t fit you!” Chaelin said, trying to cheer me up. I was clearly upset and sad, I just wanted to die, because what would I do if Hara actually was gone, forever? Chaelin put a comforting arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to her, she hugged me tightly. “Don’t be sad Minho, we will find your sister!” I tried to smile happily but it just turned into a grimace. When Chaelin hugged me, I felt like the loneliest guy in the universe and the feelings of guilt overwhelmed me. I hugged Chaelin, silent tears rolled down my cheeks. “Damn it Chaelin, I’m her brother, I should’ve stopped her, what if we’ll never find her again?” Chaelin stopped hugging me; instead she took my head between her hands, and looked right into my nut brown eyes. “Minho, don’t say that, we’ll find your sister and you’ll go home together with her!” She looked at me determined. I wiped my tears and smiled. “Thank you Chaelin, you are really nice” She laughed. “Minho, I’m just doing my job as your friend” I blushed at the thought of me and Chaelin being friends, it truly honored me, because I was after all a real blackjack and Clover. We started walking again, now with more courage and conviction. We crossed a street, and turned into a dark alley. The alley was narrow and shady; it would send any brave man running towards the opposite direction. The moonlight shone on the cobbled ground and moldy walls, giving of a ghostly and intimidating feeling. We where walking slowly, my instinct told me that we had embarked on danger, and my consciousness told me to leave. Now.

I jerked, and stopped walking as I saw a pitch black silhouette dragging away a little girl behind some trashcans. “Oh god, look Chaelin” I whispered. My heart was beating faster. Chaelin was shaking, not from cold, but from fear. “Is that man trying to rap-” She didn’t finish her sentence, I looked horrified at her. “What if that little girl is Hara, we need to get closer!” Chaelin was about to start arguing but I hushed her down, walking closer, hidden in the shadows of the alley. To my horror the girl who was accompanied by the man was Hara. I couldn’t see her face that well due to darkness in the alley but I recognized her bright and childish voice, the older man who was with Hara had his back towards me and I couldn’t se his face. I stepped out of the shadows and walked straight towards them. “HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING WITH MY SISTER!?” I shouted. The sight of and unharmed Hara was reviling, but the thought of her being with an unknown man was filling my mind with rage. The man turned around fast and looked shocked at me. Chaelin had caught up to me “Wait, Minho!” She said, I ignored her, pushed the man away and pulled Hara in my arms. “Where have you been Hara!? Do you know how worried I was? Do that again and I swear I’ll kill you!” I was almost choking her with my hug. Hara laughed a little and then looked embarrassed on the ground “Mianhe, Minho-oppa, I went overboard, I hope your leg doesn’t hurt” She smiled sheepishly. I pinched her cheek “Don’t ever do that again” I kissed her lightly on the forehead. Then I turned all my attention towards the man. He was older than me; I could see that from far away, he was maybe around twenty four or twenty five. He was wearing sunglasses even thought it was in the middle of the night and a red leather jacket, he wore a beanie that covered half of his head. “Yah! Who the hell are you and what are you doing with my little sister in such a creepy place” I was mad, boiling with anger. I wanted a REALLY good explanation of why he hung out with a fourteen year old girl in the middle of the night. The guy was quiet, he took off his glasses and examined me, he had a confused look in his face, but then he suddenly smirked. “Are you stupid or just ignorant?” He chuckled, excuse me!? What did he just say to me!? I didn’t get what the man said but it made angry and he was about to pay for making me upset. “Don’t with me dude, just answer my damn question” I grabbed him by his collar, and pulled him closer to me, his breath stank of cigarette. “Put.Me.Down.” He said with a cold voice. His answer made me angrier, that man had a great pondus which was irritating me and his cold and threatening words made me put him down even if I didn’t want to. “Dude, have you ever thought about anger management?” The man said, fixing his collar. I was about to explode of fury, I wanted to strangle him, beat his cocky face black and blue. “And besides, that little girl was the one who started to talk to me first, so I haven’t done anything wrong. But it’s good that you’re here now, so you could take her away, you know, too much ugliness isn’t good for me you see” He said and put his sunglasses back on. Those words where it, all the feelings I had been suppressing until now erupted like a volcano and I threw myself at him. The man shouted and tried to defend him, I had the overhand but that didn’t last long. The older man freed himself of my grip; he hit me hard in the face, the pain was devastating, and I could feel how a liquid with the same taste as metal ran down my jaw. He pushed me down on the ground, he was standing over me and his fist was ready to hit me again. “Jiyong! Minho! Stop!” Seunghyun shouted, the rest of the members of big bang came running thru the alley. What? Wait…was this guy Jiyong? I looked at the man lying over me, I couldn’t see his face due to the sunglasses but when I saw his socks my whole body froze. The man wore a pair of unique black and white checkered socks “ you are-” I didn’t finish my sentence. The man yanked as Seunghyun shouted again, he was about to get up but the cobbled ground betrayed him and he slipped with his hands. He fell down crashing his face against mine, ending up in a bloody, hurtful and awkward kiss. Everybody gasped, silence followed. “Minho oppa, I didn’t know that you liked older men” Hara said with a big grin, this was real fan service for her. My eyes widen and I pushed Jiyong way from me. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, I KISSED A DUDE!!!! My whole face was burning red, I grabbed Haras hand. “Let’s go Hara, NOW!” I dragged her away, she was protesting and fought back, she clearly didn’t want to leave. “Wait Minho!” Youngbae said “No! I’m just a normal person! These events have been too much, and I don’t ever want to be involved with the likes of you again!” I said upset. I was tired of everything, I just wanted to go home and sleep. The disappearance of Hara, The wound on my leg, and now the sudden kiss with a man! It was just too much and I wanted to get away from everything, just forget all. I started to walk faster, and left the black nightmare alley.

In that moment I wished I had never met those people.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hello guys, up with chapter two! I’m soooo sorry for the long wait, seriously! I don’t know what happened actually, I wanted to upload one chapter every week (every Saturday) but I didn’t -.- I AM SO SORRY!

Anyway this chapter was really long, right? Which is a good thing (I hope), but if you guys thought the chapter was too long, just comment it our something!

Some question might come up now, when you have read this chapter, but be cool; everything will be explained in the next chapter, which will be from Jiyongs point of view! I’ll try to upload two chapters for next week, like some kind of compensation, but I am not so sure… I’ll do my best, FIGHTING!

But I will DEFENITLY upload chapter 3 next week, no worries!

So the song for this chapter is ‘hands up’ from the album tonight, I don’t know if it’s really that popular but I LOVE it, seriously, it gives off such a good feeling vibe, I just want to get up and dance when I listen to this song! Listen to the song here

So alright guys, hope you enjoyed my chapter and remember, English is NOT my first language so my spelling and grammar is pretty bad (I do my best! But writing in English sure is hard!). Live well and we’ll se each other next chapter!

 

                                                                       CHEERIO! ~ヾ(^∇^)