Fantastic baby

Killing me softly with his song (re-writing/editing)

Minho’s POV

”Yeogi butora modu moyora, we gon’ part like lilililalala! Hara sang, my little sister. It was 6 am in the morning, how could she be so freaking energetic at this time of the day?

“Wake up Minho oppa! We’ll be late!” She said pulling away my blanket. I groaned.

“Please, five minutes…” Hara shook her head and sighed. “Listen up oppa, if you don’t wake up in less than two minutes, I’ll show all your y magazines you’ve hidden under your bed to umma!” She threatened. In just some seconds, I had jumped out of my bed and laughed nervously. “Don’t be like that sis!” I said with a honey dripped voice. I was smiling bright, if mother ever knew about my ‘adult collection’ she would kill me, and then she would immediately send me to a Buddhist temple, where I had to shave my head and live the rest of my life in shame. I took a deep breath in horror while thinking on my mothers’ fury… Wait… How did Hara even know I owned an adult collection? That sneaky little kid! “Yah! Minho, are you going to stand there the whole day daydreaming about topless blond girls? Let’s eat breakfast!” I just sighed, Oh god what have you done with this child? Hara was the most disrespecting, cocky, selfish girl I’ve ever met! But she was my little sister and I loved her.

Hara walked out of my room, and I could hear how the ladders creaked every time she stepped on them. The house I lived in was kind of little and quiet old. It consisted two floors, all the bedrooms where on the second floor. Anyway, I putted on a pair of sweat pants and soon joined my sister in the kitchen downstairs. “So are you looking forward for today?” I asked while pouring milk and cereals in a bowl. A big smile spread on her face. “You bet I am!” When my sister turned fourteen two weeks ago, our parents had given her tickets to the boy band Big bangs concert. Big bang was a very popular boy group, the pride of South Korea, they where known not only in Korea, but in whole Asia and America!  There where five members in the group, TOP, the mature looking rapper, Seungri, the cute maknae, Daesung, with a voice of an angel, Taeyang, the dancer with the body of a Greek god, and at last G-dragon, the leader. I had never seen my sister so happy when she got those tickets, she screamed, laughed and jumped around, she even cried of joy. Since then she couldn’t stop talking about the concert.

 I knew a bit about the band, had heard some of their songs on the radio, and Hara never stopped talking about them. Even if I didn’t care so much about the band itself I was the one who had to accompany her to the concert. First I protested, I mean who wants to be standing in hours, listening to music you don’t even like and hear teenage girls screaming right in your ear?  But as the super nice and awesome brother I was, I finally gave in and agreed to go to the concert with her. We finished eating the breakfast. “I just wonder Hara, why do we have to wake up so early? The concert starts at 7 o’clock, right?”  Hara stood up, and walked to the sink and started cleaning her plate thoroughly. “Do you know how many people will wait outside the gates of the concert? The line will get HUGE!” And if we want to be closest to the stage we’ll have to be the first one arriving at the concert halls. I nodded.

“I understand…” I yawned; this is going to be a long day.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

The first thing I heard that morning was the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I rolled over to the other side of my bed, and threw my clock into the wall. It crashed right into the wall, leaving a little mark. I sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. “You woke up?” A short man in business suit came in to my big bed room. “Manager Hyung!” I said. The short man smiled, but at the sight of the destroyed alarm clock he sighed instead. “Did you do that?” He pointed at the former clock. I shrugged nonchalantly “The clock was really pissing me off so I got rid of it” I smiled. The manager sighed again. “Kwon Ji Yong, what should we do with you? You only cause us problems!” I laughed “I know” I was quiet a bad boy. I was famous for being arrogant, a heart breaker and a real pain in the as. But with my leader position in the super famous boy band big bang, and absolute singing and composing skills, I could practically do whatever I wanted. “Anyway, could you please put on some cloths, we are going to the sound check, everything must be perfect for this concert!” My manager left the room. He was right, this performance was very important and I knew I couldn’t screw this up. We had set this concert as an apology concert for all our fans, because not so long ago I was involved in a scandal which made my reputation go down the drain, and people started questioning me about my work. This was some kind of repay.

I jumped out of bed and went into the kitchen. My apartment was really big and luxurious. The kitchen was modern, with a bar standing in the middle. It had some kind of futuristic feeling to it. The kitchen was in a black and white theme, with neat and clean angles. My living room that was connected with the kitchen was big and spacious. A big flat screen TV was pinned to the wall, with some comfortable cream colored sofas faced to it. I had plenty of statues, paintings and majestic plants cleverly placed in the room. I opened the refrigerator to pick something to eat, my refrigerator was almost empty, and the only thing eatable was a bit of bread I had to toast. I started to prepare some coffee. I always began the day with a cup of coffee, it waked me up in the morning and it was pretty tasty. I finished my breakfast fast and jumped into the shower.

 

I was ready at 10 o’clock; I took the elevator down and met up with Manager Hyung.

“We are in a hurry so walk faster!” He said slightly irritated. He was under stress, every minute, his phone rang, and at the same time he was talking in the phone he was taking care of some business on his tablet. I looked at him with amazement; he did so many things at the same time! “You know I should pay you more” I smiled while walking into the car. He grunted “tss, then you’ll have to pay me A LOT, because without me you’d be doomed” I chuckled. And we drove to the concert hall.

 

The time went fast, the concert took place in the Olympic gymnastics arena and everything was ready for a mind blowing concert. I and the other band members where sitting in the backstage getting ready for the performance.

The backstage was crowded, hot and full of nervous people speaking really high. It was messy, cloths, shoes, papers and jewelry was scattered everywhere. I sat on a chair looking in the mirror and adjusted my collar. I was fabulous; I wore a panther patterned loose jacket with a golden zipper and  black pants with a pink belt, my black and white checkered socks was sticking out a few centimiter out of my raven black shoes.  Seungri sat besides me to the right, looking at his reflection and posing. I laughed at him.

“What are you doing Seungri-ah? Are you trying to look as fabulous and handsome as your Hyung?” I . “I have already surpassed him long ago!” he answered and stuck out his tongue. I hit him light on the shoulder. TOP whirled past us; he was dancing, running and rapping at the same time. “My style, my stage, so fresh so clean, never falling, just ke-ke-ke-keep it jumping.” He was running around like a Duracell rabbit. “Take it easy TOP, if you run around like that you won’t have any energy left for the real concert” It was Daesung who said that. He was sitting on one of the couches while reading some papers. Taeyang joined Daesung “What are you reading?” he looked up from the papers. “The lyrics to last Farwell”. The boy’s started to sing “I don’t want to be without you girl majimak insaneun jeobeodugil barae Oneul dan harumankeumeun” It was a great mood backstage. Suddenly a fat man came in to the room where everybody where assembled. The room fell silent and everybody looked at him, he was sweating a little. “We are going out in three minutes!” He said with a serious face, I stood up. “Alright everybody! Let’s do an awesome job tonight! We’ll rock this stadium to the ground! Fighting! ” As the leader of big bang, I was the one who had to cheer everybody up, and before every performance, I always said something to ease my co-workers nervousness.  “FIGHTING!” everybody yelled back.

All the member of big bang ran out of the room. “Okay guys, let’s do the thing we are best at” I said smiling. I loved the feeling I had just before going out on stage, I was so nervous that I could puke, but at the same time I looked so badly forward to perform. Our bodies was pumping out adrenaline, and as the intro to Fantastic baby started playing, echoing through the whole arena. We, we five young men who were living our dream to the extreme couldn’t do anything but feel excitement. “LET’S SING!” We shouted and jumped out on stage.      

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: okaaay, this is the very first chapter!   (*≧▽≦)

I'm soo happy and SUPER excited! I hope you guys like it! 

I appreciate comments! It would be nice, but you don't have to comment of course (but still, it would be nice (#^.^#) )

I'm soooo sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be much MUCH longer, belive me....

I thought up a funny thing, but I guess you guys would think it's pretty lame  ( ̄ω ̄;)

Ayway, I will name every chapter after one of big bangs songs, who will match the theme of each chapter of cours!

Is it a good idea? A bit cheesy, hehe, but I like it! (>y<)

Here is the fantastic baby MV

Remeber the colors of those socks, because they will play a big part in the next comming chapter! ^.^

So live well and we'll see each other next chapter!

                                                                                                                             CHEERIO!!!  (^ Q ^)/゛