De Ja Vu

Sorry I Stalked You But I love You

Chapter 2

 

A year goes by but you never did forget your encounter with TaeYang.  You didn't sure whether it was a dream or your eyes were just playing tricks on you.  But the hat was a proof that that encounter happened..It was just you who was not sure 'who' bought it.  It was your final year of high school. Your life long dream to join an entertainment company finally came true. You've been accepted to be train at YG Entertainment..that and you also wanted to meet TaeYang again.

One night you decided to stay late at the studio. You had an assignment. You need to perform a number on the following Saturday. You had a week to practice so you decided to start right away since you still need more practice on your dance routine.  It was almost midnight. Your single mom must have been so upset. She didn't pick up the phone for the last 3 hours you tried to call her. Messages weren't helping either. You left probably about a hundred text messages but not a single reply from her.

You ran as fast as you could as soon as the clock strike midnight. You ran towards the main door of YGE building. It was late but it's normal that the building is as lively as ever. There's only one problem.   You didn't have any transport to go home.  You were low on money so taxi was crossed out of your list. Bus? You missed the last bus for the day. On top of that, your home were a bit far from YGE building. The image of your angry mom popped into your mind. You ran and ran and just forgot to look at where you're going.

BOOM!

You knocked someone at the front door. The figure was muscular. It was a guy. He didn't stumble a bit, instead you fell to the ground.  You didn't take a look at him but you got up instantly and bowed down.

"I'm sorry sir. I wasn't looking where I'm going."

"It's okay. I didn't get hurt" The guy chuckles a bit. You can't help thinking that you heard this voice before. Little that you realized, you were praying that it's TaeYang. You raised your head slowly and observe the guy. You were right. It is TaeYang.

"Are you in such a big hurry, miss? " You rubbed off the dirt on your pants and shook your head a little.