This Is Me

Sorry I Stalked You But I love You

"Well, are you thinking of walking home by yourself?"  You just realized that you absolutely have NO other way to come home. "Um..yeah. I guess so." You mumbled some words hoping he wouldn't hear it.

"No no no, I'm not gonna let a pretty lady walk home all by herself. Let me send you home."

"It's okay I can get a taxi..maybe...Besides, my home is not that far. I don't want to trouble you." You were insisting on walking even though you were really tempted to accept TaeYang's offer. Your heartbeat was getting faster and faster you could actually feel that it almost explode.

Taeyang grabbed your hands and pulled you towards his car. "Aish...The more reasons why I can't let you walk or even get a taxi. I'm bored right now anyway so let's be friendly okay?" He kept on smiling at you and his smile made you feel easy and warm.

In the car you guys talked about a lot of things. He made some jokes that made you giggle like a goofy. You were trying so hard to keep your cool but his jokes are so hilarious you had to laugh at one point. You felt easy talking to him, like there's no worries. You even talke about how bad you are in dancing. How you would easile forget the steps and how your body dance as stiff as a stick. As a very talented dance machine, he offered to give you some dancing tips.

Your relationship with him gotten better when you've been spending a lot of time at he dance studio with him. Your dancing skills has been improved, and so does your confidence whenever you're around him.

A year goes by and it's almost your high school graduation.  One day, you heard a rumour saying that Taeyang had a crush on someone. Because of heart brokken, you began to distance yourself from him.