My Confession

Sorry I Stalked You But I love You

It was finally the day of your graduation. Everything was perfect from the moment you woke up till the time you bid goodbyes to your classmates. You didn't have any further plans for the rest of the day so you decided to walk home.

 

"Hey!" You were shocked. Someone shouted at you and stopped you from going any further.

"Are you avoiding me?" It was Taeyang. He had a quite worry look on his face.

"No I'm not! I .... was busy.." You replied unwillingly. You tried to carve a fake smile so that he won't notice the pain you were having.

"Come on, come with me." He held your hands and pulled you, dragging you away from the road which should lead you to your house.

"Where are we going?" You tried to break loose but there was no point anyway. Inside, you really wanted to follow him, to have fun with him, even though he has someone else in his heart.

 

He dragged you to a playground. Surprisingly, it was empty which was kinda weird since it was Saturday but you didn't mind. You went to a swing set and immediately begin to play it like a little child. Taeyang watched you playing as you begin to feel his comfort again. He gave you a slight push that made you swing even higher and soon you both were laughing like a pair of idiots in love.

 

“I like playing with you. You’re special. I hope you won’t forget me when you debut,” Taeyang suddenly said those words with a gentle voice.

 

You stuck out your feet and forcefully stop yourself from swinging. “Aigoo.. why did you do that? Doesn’t your feet hurt?”  He focused his eyes on your ankles and feet which was turning a bit red.

 

“I heard that you like someone. Is it true?”  You faced the ground, not letting him have even a peek on your face. There was a long pause before Taeyang finally speak.

 

“Yeah. I really like this girl. She’s cute and she has the most loveliest voice I’ve ever heard. I really like her. I would do anything for her.”

 

You could not hold your tears anymore after hearing those words. You cried and planted your face in your palms. You didn’t care if he sees you like this. You just wanted to pour out all your sadness and you wanted him to know that.

 

Taeyang walked in front of you and squatted. His face was so close to yours you could hear his breathing. He held your hands gently and said, “Don’t cry Min Ji. Please don’t.” He held your face and said; “Don’t cry because I love you.” Your face turned red. His lips went closer to yours. He kissed you lightly for a long time. “I really love you since the first time I met you. I guess it was a love at first sight.”

 

“So the girl that you said before was..”

 

“Was YOU.. I never wanted you to misunderstand but I was so nervous to tell you the truth. That’s why I always hang out with you, to confess my feelings. But it’s okay now, isn’t it? I mean, I finally found some courage to tell you.

 

Your tears changed from tears of sadness to tears of joy. You hugged him tightly and said “I love you, too. Everything will be okay, as long as you here with me.” He your hair and gave you another tender kiss.

 

But, there’s something else that you should know…