Second Confession

Sorry I Stalked You But I love You

“But, there’s something else that you should know…”

 

Taeyang’s voice suddenly changed to a serious tone. He looked down on the ground and scratched his head.

 

“What is it, oppa?” Seeing from his reaction, your heart was racing. ‘Could there be an ugly truth his hiding from me?’ Negative thoughts began to play in your head.

 

“Let’s go to a café. It’ll be easier to explain.

 

He brought you to a quite familiar café. He sat you down to a small table at a small table on the second floor. It seems that the floor was hidden and was very exclusive.

 

“You’ve been here before, right?” He asked, while giving you a cup of Mocha that he ordered earlier.

 

“One time, I think. I was accompanying a friend here. Like really a long time ago.” You said as you were observing Taeyang who is still not making any eye contact with you. “Why?

 

“I thought so. I don’t know how to tell you this, but now that I think about it again, it’s kinda funny.” He let out a small chuckle before continuing his words. “I just hope you can understand.”

 

He stared down at his cup of coffee before finally raised his face to meet your eyes. “I saw you walked in the other day, the day you were accompanying your friend. I was sitting up here, and I looked down at the window, and I saw you.”

 

He took a sip of his coffee and faced down, just to escape from your eyes gaze. His face were turning pink and his ears were completely red.

 

“That was the first time I saw you, and I completely wanted to get to know you.”

 

“So that was the first time you saw me? Not at the small boutique?” You were a bit dumbfounded.

 

“About that, I didn’t bumped into you accidently. I saw you picking up that hat and I saw my chances. So I purpose bumped into you. But I wasn’t intended to make you fall! I just wanted your attention.” He flustered a bit when you gave him ‘Are-You-Serious!’ look.

 

“But how did you manage to meet me again, at the boutique?”

 

“That’s the thing I want to talk about. I was with Jiyong when I first saw you. Well, I asked for his help. He gathered some information about you, including how you wanted to be a trainee. He managed to get you into YG Ent. Well, it wasn’t that hard since you have an incredible talent. I was observing you from afar. I guess you can call me your stalker. But it was all for love, I swear!”

 

You chuckled in relief to found out this was the truth he was trying to tell you, not some ugly truth or anything, just a confession. He was still looking down at his now empty cup of coffee.

 

“Gwenchana. It was all for love. I’m so touched. You’re so sweet and I’m so lucky.” You hold his hands and patted it gently, “I have you by my side~”