That Hat XXX

Sorry I Stalked You But I love You

Chapter 1

You were walking down the streets, wandering around and window-shopping. Suddenly, you saw a fancy hat, in a small boutique. It caught your eyes because of it's unique features. You had never seen anything like this before. You felt the urge to buy it so you went into the small boutique. You picked up the hat. It's 100,000 won. Knowing that it's too expensive for you, you put it back down.

Suddenly a stranger bumped into you, making you fall. "Hey!" You shouted. You looked at the strangers's shoes. It's so pretty and swag. You looked up.  You widen your eyes as you couldn't believe your eyes. It was TaeYang from Big Bang.  "Omo! I'm so SORRY!" He bowed down 90 degrees and helped you get up.  Once you were on your feet again, he bowed down over and over again, countlessly.  "It's okay. I didn't get hurt." You said this words as you felt a little shy around him.

 

TaeYang looked at you with a guilty expression.  He turned his head and looked at the hat you were just putting down.  He grabbed it and said "Let me treat you this hat.  At least I can make it up to you for knocking you down."  He ran off to the cashier with the hat before you could even give a reply. You watched him as he hand out some money to the cashier. 'It must be so expensive'

 

He came back with the hat in a nice paper bag and handed to you. You didn't reach for it because you were shy.  Seeing your face in such an awkward manor, he took your hands and made you hold the paper bag.  He gave you a warm smile and said "Take it.  You'll look great wearing it"  You felt that your face was getting hot and red. You bowed down and said thank you but when you got up again, he was gone..