That Jealousy

Love-hate Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is in red hair  same as Twinkle's live stage.

 

Tiffany was in SNSD's dorm , hanging out . Jihyun was put in his daycare , making new friends. As usual, Tiffany and Yuri were cooking lunch for their members who were lounging in their lounge room. Jiyong was caught up with numerous schedules, from variety show to radio shows.

 

"Yah... Fany-ah , I have something to tell the members later..." Yuri stated worriedly. "What is it?" Tiffany asked, conerned. Yuri fidgeted before reaching in her pocket , pulling something that seemed like a pregnancy kit. "You?" Tiffany's eyes widened as she took in Yuri's worried face as she nodded.

 

Tiffany snatched the kit over , there were two lines present , which means its positive. "Oh My God! Have you told Youngbae Oppa?" Tiffany covered with her palm. "I... Lets talk about this later." "Arasso." Tiffany nodded understandingly as they took out 9 servings of Mac and Cheese(Its Macoroni with Cheese) .

 

They passed it one serving by one serving to the members as they beamed in delight. They settled down in their huge lounge room as they stopped the movie marathon when Yuri declared that she has something important to confess. Sooyoung studied Yuri's face as she asked , worry visible in her eyes. "What is it?"

 

Yuri once again presented her pregnancy kit to her members as they gasped worriedly. "Yuri-ah!!! ITS ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon shrieked as the other members followed , except Tiffany who noticed Yuri's anxious face. "Girls... Wait. Whats wrong Yuri?" Tiffany asked with her motherly tone.

 

"I dont know how Sones will react, how Sajangnim will react , how my parents will react and most importantly ........ How Youngbae oppa will react. " Yuri said dejectedly. "If he dare reject this baby , I will not talk to Jiyong anymore!!" Tiffany stated , angrily. "Me too!!" The other 3members who is dating Big Bang members stated.

 

"Do not worry, Yuri Unnie... We will stay with you no matter what... If Youngbae Oppa abandon you , we will make sure we will break it off with s too!!" Seohyun said maturedly. "Yeah!! Chicks before !!!" Jessica shouted , making them gather for a group hug. "How old is the baby?" Sunny asked, smiling. "2 months" Yuri beamed.

 

"Lets continue our movie marathon!!!"Yoona exclaimed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah! Yoona , Fany , tea time!!!" The girls shouted , wanting the two girls to prepare tea and cakes for them. "Arasso!! Kaja Unnie!!" Yoona said.

------ 1 hour later

"Here! Done!" Tiffany smiled as Yoona and her lay the cakes down on the table . "Yah Look!! Its YM Comeback Special!!" Yuri exclaimed. YM Comeback special is for those stars that just had a Comeback Special in 2012. Of Course SNSD are not invited as their comeback is in late 2011.

"Case... File..." Minzy read out . "Aigoo!! Our Minky is getting cuter and Cuter. " Taeyeon said. "Sica-ah, Calm down..." Tiffany assured her as she watched Daesung and Minzy's interaction. "You surely can't calm down if its Jiyong oppa..." Yuri said. "Yes I can, A girl should have pride too" Tiffany said confidently.

 

"During Heartbreaker Days..." Minzy started. "Oh! She is talking about Jiyong Oppa!!" Sooyoung said. "Shh..." The girls shushed her. "Oppa developed Prince Syndrome , One day , I was in the salon and he suddenly crept up behind me and gave me back hug , while saying, 'Minzy-ah, brag with your friends that oppa hugged you." Minzy finished. "grrrrr..." Tiffany growled.

 

"Here says the one who has pride" Yoona stated cheekily. "You swear you wouldnt get jealous when Top Oppa comes out?" Tiffany taunted, still clenching her fists. "No." Yoona said, lifting her chin up high. "We will see" Jessica smirked. "Aish.. he was still with me that time" Tiffany glared at Jiyong through the TV.

 

"Can you please reenact it? " Seunggi stated cheekily. "I really did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter