Coaxing and The Long Awaited Moment

Love-hate Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We prepared dinner , lets eat." Yuri said , devoid of any emotion. Big Bang shivered , the bright and cheerful Yuri is gone. The boys tagged behind the 9 girls as they head to the dining room , which has exactly 14 chairs. Daesung who knew of what he did , stood up , " I will get the food !!!" Daesung said cheerfully and the girls stared at him with no emotion , making the atmosphere awkward.

 

Seungri who wanted to break the ice , laughed loudly at Daesung's awkward expression but stopped by the glares from Big Bang and the 9 girls. They ate quietly after Daesung brought the food out. The boys put down their culteries, "I cant eat anymore , I dont feel at ease." Jiyong sighed. Of course they dont feel at ease , different from their usual seating , the girls were not seating with their boyfriends , as it is 7 chairs on one side, Sunny and Taeyeon were sitting at the far end of one side , securing the 5 girls whose boyfriends are the boys.

 

And Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were sitting at the middle of the other side , making sure the boyfriends wouldnt sit opposite Tiffany ,Yuri,Yoona,Seohyun and Jessica. Tiffany stared coldly at Jiyong , making him wiggle in his seat. The boys sighed and continued eating . After finishing the not so enjoyable dinner , Jiyong immediately pulled Tiffany into one of the rooms and locked it.

 

"Yah! Taey- Uhmph" Jiyong cut her words by massaging his lips with hers. Tiffany struggled and pushed him away. She placed her hand on the doorknob and was about to exit the room before Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist. "Baby~~~Why are you so cold?" Jiyong crooned in her ear. "You should know why!" Tiffany replied. "Baby~" Jiyong cooed.

 

Tiffany raised one of her hands , "Dont 'baby' me , go 'baby' either Baby Minkki or Chaerin." Tiffany answered sharply. "Jagiya... You know that it isnt true!!" Jiyong defended. 'Whatever. You dared to do that even when we were dating back then , WOW." Tiffany replied sarcastically. "But...I am s-sorry , you know that time ,my prince syndrome..." Jiyong replied guiltily.

 

Tiffany remained unfazed with his statement and glared at him. Jiyong raised both of his hands up to "surrender". "You did that to Chaerin too? Bommie Unnie? Dara Unnie?" Tiffany asked which caused Jiyong to look down and nod. Tiffany huffed in frustration , "You!" Tiffany pointed at him and sighed at his puppy eyes.

 

What Tiffany couldnt take was the fact that he hugged Dara unnie too. Pfft. They were one of the most popular couple out of all when Tiffany was away , and were the only couple that competed with JiFany but of course now that Tiffany is back , the Daragon rumors stopped. "Dont give me that eyes , I warn you ,Kwon. Ji .Yong " Tiffany warned . Jiyong flashed his boyish grin , knowing Tiffany will forgive him soon and continue pleading with Tiffany.

 

"Jebal!! Fany-ah , Jiyongie wouldn't do it again , Jiyongie swear he will not do it again , let Jiyongie make up to you , pweash?pweash?" Jiyong pouted as he used his irresistable ageyo on Tiffany. Tiffany raked her hair in exasperation , "Aish!!!" . 'why cant I resist it? ' ."Aigoo... Uri Tiffany is so cute" Jiyong pinched her cheeks. "YAH!" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"Hey , back to serious issue ." Tiffany suddenly spoke seriously. "What is it?" Jiyong asked worriedly. "Yuri...Yuri ... She ... She is pregnant." Tiffany stuttered. "Bwoh? Jinja?? Wah! I feel happy for Youngbae !!" Jiyong shrieked. "Shh... But Yuri isnt sure if Youngbae oppa is gonna be happy about it." Tiffany said anxiously. "Trust me , Youngbae isnt someone who is irresponsible!!" Jiyong said sincerely.

"I hope his reaction is good then ... Pregnant woman are more sensitive..." Tiffany stated...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yulyang side. Right after Jiyong pulled Tiffany in...

"Time for us to speak, why are you sulking?" Taeyang asked Yuri and pulled her into the dance studio. "You were making eye contact with Dara the whole time~" Yuri spoke as tears brimmed in her eyes. "Why am I crying? ing hormones..." Yuri spoke . "What? What did you say ? ing what?" Taeyang asked confused.

 

"Yah! Thats not the issue , why are you staring at Dara all the time?" Yuri asked , glaring at him. "She is pretty?" Taeyang teased. "Prettier than me? " Yuri replied as tears threatened to fall , which was unknown to Taeyang. "Neh" Taeyang lied, smiling. "Bwoh~ " Yuri broke down as hugged her legs and wailed loudly.

 

"Aigoo... I am only kidding , why are you crying ? You are so sensitive" Taeyang laughed. "Ani. You ain't kidding , thats right , she's prettier than me , happy? And like all antis said , I am plastic , Happy?? Bw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter