ONESHOT (My Type OF GIRL)

Love-hate Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys , this is not a update, wait it IS!!!!!!!!!! ITS JIFANY!!! But this oneshot is not related to this story , it inspired me as Jiyong and Tiffany went to the same event today!!! Its the NIKE TECH PACK EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!! Want to kn what happened in the event? Contttinue reading...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey bro , you gonna hook up a lady for the night again?" Youngbae asked inside the car when they were heading to the Nike Tech Pack Event ... "Well... More like a instead... You know , those the were with me becuz of money,fame , knowing me as G-Dragon and not Jiyong..." GD smirked.

 

"Woah... but not all girls are like this..." Youngbae stated. "Maybe but i can assure you the girls there I approach will be another , trying to impress me and beg me to her at night..." GD cockily stated , with a hint of sadness. "Thats the reason why I composed Coup D'e Tat too..." He continued.

 

"But... all those ladies there are celebrities right?" Youngbae asked. "I dont know , just gonna look for some girl to today" GD let out a smug smile. "Wow... Be lucky then. " Youngbae let out a hysterical laugh. GD sighed , letting flashbacks come back to him... Those girls , or more like he call them , are freaking cheap , grinding on him whenever they saw him on the VIP level's of NB dancefloor , letting out those cringing moans , making people feel disgusted...

 

His true love , which he thought his future will include her , he was wrong , that cheated on him , So Hee ... He thought she would not care for his fame and all after she returned from America with her group and met her after 3 years in the BSX photoshoot , but she cheated on him after digging his money for branded bags ... He remembered how she grinded on him in the BSX photoshoot and he cringed , 'such a hoe' he thought.

 

"Youngbae-ah , Jiyong-ah , we have reached the venue. GD snapped out of his thoughts and head out , only to be greeted by hundreds of fans before he was escorted by guards into the event . Once they arrived , they would have to head into a boooth while waiting for their turn to go out for a series of photos being shot by reporters...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Most of the celebrities have already finished being taken photos by the reporters so GD and Youngbae would have to walk there straight after reaching ... He scanned the surrounding before smirking at the ladies who were checking him out , making them blush. But he did not notice one girl who were snickering at his  cocky attitude.

 

Once he walked out , a series of flashes were in front of his eyes. He enjoyed the attention though , it was long since he attended an event... When he headed back to the booth with Youngbae , "Guests have to head to the celebration party in the mini club set up by staffs of Nike , enjoy yourself , I am heading home , dont cause troubles , arasso? " His manager stated before smiing at both of the boys .

 

The managers of every artiste had headed back , Nike have prepared a limousine for the guests to take when they were heading to the party. The guests then slowly walked to the limousine , not a slight impressed asmost of them have ride it before... One by one , they went in to see a two bottles of different alcohol , ranging from the alcholic level ... 

 

The ladies there were amazed by the limousine but Tiffany just kept a poker face , smiling only when someone chats with her ... There is a guard inside , helping them pour the alcholic drinks in ... Alcholic Drinks : Appletini and Crown Royal. As the guard is asked all of them to point to the alcohol they want ... Every girl pointed to Appletini except for Tiffany , who pointed to Crown Royal...

 

The ladies gasped while Sunny smiled knowingly. "Yah...SoonKyu-ah , are you sure Tiffany can hold that alcohol well? " Hong Sooah asked , making Sunny groaned. "Unnie, why did you call me by my real name and Fany by her stage name?" Sunny said while the guests were laughing. "Oh... Your real name isnt Tiffany Hwang??" Oh Yoon Ah  asked puzzlingly.

 

"Its HWANG MIYOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunny whined , upset by the fact that other celeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter