BIMBO , B*tch , and everything

Love-hate Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV:

*Note: GD is having the Tonight's hairstyle while Tiffany is in The Boys's hairstyle

 

I ran away after shouting at him... I sat in a corner , tears flowing out continuously.... 'Stupid Tears , stop flowing , gosh' I thought. My heart cant help but ache when the picture of that and Jiyong together... It disgusts me when I imagine them having ...

 

I clean my tears and head down to my car , fished out my phone and called Yoona to bring Jihyun down ... She held Jihyun in her arms , confused at my tears. I smiled bitterly and gestured her to come into my car... As Jihyun still dont understand some English words , I spoke to her in English...

 

'Unnie , Why are you crying?' Yoona asked . "Jiyong Oppa asked me if I can patch up with him..."  I replied. 'Say YES!!!!!!!!!!' Yoona shrieked. "I cant stop thinking of that night..." I sobbed. 'What night?' Yoona asked. "Remember , I tell you guys that I have tried telling Jiyong Oppa that I'm pregnant...But i didnt tell you why didnt I do it..." I cried out. "WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Yoona shouted,shocking Jihyun.

 

"I kind of saw him , sleeping beside........."I trailed off. "WHO?!" Yoona demanded. Honestly , I have never seen this side of Yoona before and I swear the sones havent seen it too , I was shocked. "So...Hee" I cried while my baby boy hugged me , using his small hands to lightly pat my back. "Tsk. I knew she was a , she was also the reason why Taecyeon and I broke up... She dumped Heechul oppa too... What a ." Yoona scoffed.

 

"Wait.. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU  MEANT JIYONG OPPA AND HER HAD ?????????????????????????????" YOONA SHOUTED , SEEING RED ONLY . SHE WAS ANGRY, DEAD ANGRY... She barged out from my car , the clanking of her heels echoed through the carpark... Heading to the company. Shocked, I picked up Jihyun , running towards the entrance of the company...

 

There were sones outside , squealing while seeing Yoona but she just ignored them and ran . Luckily , I wore my sunglasses... I tucked Jihyun's head into the crook of my neck... but miserably.........FAILED.

 

Fans began crowding around me , immediately recognizing me , I squealed , "Security AJHUSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" To my luck , the guards escorted me into the company. I began to take off my heels and head to the dance practice room . The door was left ajar , which means someone just entered, I quickened my pace and saw something which shocked me ... Yoona was shouting at Jiyong Oppa ...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona's POV:

After what Unnie t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter