Running Man (Pt.2)

Love-hate Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile...

 

"Yuri-ah , do you have any idea? " Haha approached her. "Bwoh? What idea?" Yuri asked back,confused. "Where Taeyang is..." Haha replied. "Ah...NO. "

 

They were still chasing the last member , Taeyang. 'CLICK!!' "YAH!! Oppa , did you hear it?" Yuri asked , shocked at what she just heard. "What?!" Gary asked. "I think Youngbae Oppa is inside that room , I heard a 'click' sound!!!" Yuri whispered. "Jinjja?" Haha asked. "Neh!!" Haha and Gary immediately rushed forward and barge into the room with Taeyang pushing back.

 

"YAH!! KWON YURI!!!" Taeyang shouted, frustrated. When they managed to barge in , Yuri, Haha and Gary had a game of Rock,Paper,Stone,to see who should tear off the tag. Using this chance , Taeyang immediately rushed off and sprint his way.

 

Not long later, the six-pack abs black pearl is chasing her baby around the place. "YAH!! DONG YOUNGBAE!!" Taeyang unconsciously ran to the dead end . "Oppa, look there!!" Yuri exclaimed and pointed at the area behind Taeyang. "Bwoh?" He was tricked. Yuri immediately ran forward and tore the name tag off...

Taeyang Out.

"AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Big Bang members groaned while Tiffany raised her fist up in delight.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I was fooled. I felt ashamed." Jiyong was driving now and he groaned as he remembered Haha who first and then 30 minutes later, his princess was doing the same thing. "URgh!!!" Taeyang made an "angry" face as he reminisced Yuri fooling him.

 

"We have to win this round!" Top said. "MUST! " Seungri emphasized.

 

"UH? We arrived first again? " Daesung said.

 

They looked at the 12-storey building. "Yah! Kang Daesung!! Look! Its easier to hide here!!" Jiyong groaned. "Ah... Joesonghabnida" Daesung said apologetically.

 

" We would just have the bell right?" Top asked. "Aniyo... We have another special weapon as it is too much of a disadvantage for Big Bang..." The PD said. "Ah... What is it?" Seungri asked curiously. The PD lifted the vintage looking box and placed it on the counter , and opened it.

 

There were many rings present inside the box. "Oh... What can we do with this?" Jiyong asked. " The five of you will read out a chant and call one member of Running Man that you want to eliminate."The PD replied. "Ah..." Taeyang scratched his head awkwardly. They put on the rings immediately.

 

"Taeyang" "GD!!" "Seungri" "Daesung" "TOP" "The joined forces of 5 rings dominate the space, YAP!" They chanted before looking at each other , embarassed. They instantly walked away to complete their mission. "Wah...This is what I do when I am in elementary school" Jiyong said. "I bet Yuri and Fany will be laughing at us" Taeyang frowned.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mission Begin. Big Bang will now enter the building" The voice from the speaker spoke.

"Wah... This is nerve-cracking..." Tiffany frowned , she was walking beside Yuri . "Ring RIng Ring RIngggg" Oh , Big Bang entered. Yuri and Tiffany immediately seperated , parting ways. "Where is the contract??? Annyeonghasaeyo" Tiffany greeted the workers. She bend down and look in each of the table.

 

"Oh My God" Tiffany gasped , speaking in English. She reached out her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter