The Set Up

Without You, I'm Empty

I will pierce through your heart’s wall and grow ~
A special experience rum pum pum pum ~
It will hurt as if your head will shatter~
A new experience rum pum pum pum~

Kris Wu Fan. " What do you want? I'm busy here ok."

"Song Qian, i'm at your house, you should  come quick. Our parents have something important to tell you." . Now what does he want? Honestly, he think's he's all that, that he can come right back into my life. Well no, i'm not gonna let my heart get shaken again, not this time. I'm back, and stronger at that.

Ouch, your head will hurt~
You won’t be able to sleep~

"Honey, it's been decided. You're getting married, Kris will be your husband. Oh I can't wait......it's going to take place next month so be prepared."

WHAT?!?! Did she just say what I think she dais? No!!! I can't get married to that bum, I can't spend the rest of my life with that thing. Who does she think she is to decide that for me......wait, even if she's my mom I have a say. Don't I?

"Mom! I won't get married to him, I don't love him! You can't do this to me, i'm not ready."

"That's enough, it's become apparent to me that you won't settle down. Your stuck in the past and a work-a-holic. Let's make a deal, you have a week to find yourself a fiannce, if you don't you'll marry Wu Fan. That's it!"

You won’t forget me easily~
Your true first love that appeared all of a sudden, rum pum pum pum~

"What to do Song Qian? Look's like you'll be stuck with me, oh well...."

"I'm sorry, I can't stay here tonight. I'm going to Sulli and Amber's place."

What to do? You probably expected one who grew up straight~
But I’ll be crooked and torture you, I’m not easy~

"Hello? Changmin? It's pouring outside and I can't go home, can I stay at your place tonight?"

"What, really? Um, okay i'll go pick you up right now. Stay where you are, don't move!"

So mom wants me to get married and to that guy at that. Is she crazy? She must be, she's delusional. There's no more drama on t.v. so she need's something else to entertain herself.

It was like this or like that, there is so much talk but you can never know until you experience it~
Even if you struggle to pull me out, that spot will be empty forever~

"Victoria i'm here. Let's get you inside, it's cold. Tell me all about it. I'm here for you."

 

 

 

song=rum pum pum by FX

here's the link..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4