The New Addition

Without You, I'm Empty

"Victoria-ssi! Stand closer to Changmin-ssi, okay? Remember the concept for this commercial is first love encounter. You need to sell the product, sell the teddy bear cellphone chain~"

"Sell the product.....sell the bear.....does it have to be violet?", Victoria whined.

No matter what I do~

Pftttt......"worried you won't do well? I thought you were an expert in romantic situations!", smirked Changmin.

It may be true that Victoria had many suitors, that didn't mean she was close to them all though. People knew who her fanboys were even, they knew she didn't like them that way.

I'm someone who didn't know love~

Choi Minho, Lee Jinki, Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Kikwang, Zhou Mi, Kim Heechul, Lee Donghae; now the list could go on and on, however Victoria wasn't prepared for a relationship. She simply wasn't ready. Changmin was staring at Vic with curious eyes, he wondered what she was thinking about.

Whatever she was concentrating on made her look like a bunny, big eyed and pouty. It gave even more purpose to her angelic exsistence. But Changmin didn't want her to know that, the fact the he too was secretly a fanboy.

I'm someone who didn't understand the world~

"Listen, we must have gotten on the wrong foot, but you're not in any position to make assumptions about me. If you do I might as well too, casanova! I am not interested in anyone okay?!"

"Hmmm, we'll see......"

Victoria wouldn't allow herself to think about Changmin and his response, it'd only give her a headache.

To person who showed it to me, this is to you~

Nickhun was trying to garner the two's attention for a while now, "Thank you for listening to your dear photographer~ before we finish the shoot today I have important news for you guy's...."

News?! More surprises for Victoria, what next should she expect...

And another reason is~
Will you keep this a secret?

The 'important news' walked in through the double doors confidently, arrogantly. He was smug, all eyes were drawn into him.

"Ah! Here he is, Kris Wu Fan, your new partner~"

It's something I've been curious about~
What do you think about my charm?

 

 

 

Ahhhhhhhh! So sorry for late and short update, injured my wrist at track and field day...... T-T

*bolded italic words are the lyrics*

the song is Sweet Witches by FX

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyVwVNwDz_Q