The Fight

Without You, I'm Empty

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous~
Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me~

We left Kris alone, I didn't feel guilty about it though since I got to learn more about Victoria. She like's green tea ice cream and her favorite drama is Iris, her nickname is Vic-Umma by her fans. Wonder why? Because she takes such good care of them; she made lunch boxes for her fan's for a signing, she often visits the hospital and play's with the children there, and she always pay's attention to everyone of them, making them feel special.

I guess I have no choice but to tolerate who was lost outside~
Even though I close my eyes~

I tried asking how she knew Kris, but she said it was best to leave it alone. Afterwards the atmosphere in the car was sullen, no one bothered to talk, just staring out the window. Watching the rain fall, as it fell so did her tears. The tears she tried so hard to hide, fell one by one, demanding him to turn around.

MAMA! Answer me, why did the people change~
Did they notice the existence of that time~

She changed, she wasn't the same Song Qian he remembered. What happened to the girl who smiled at the sightest things, the girl who trembled at his touch. What happened to her, where was the girl he fell in love with? No matter how far they had been from one another he kept thinking about her, as he wished she did also.

I have forgotten how to just hear, love and care, no longer but lost~
Turning their backs while working while living~

The next day their photoshoot was being held in New Zealend, the theme was 'Wolf' . As in the big, furry, sharp teethed beast.

"Victoria, while Changmin is getting ready we'll have you and Kris go first. Get in place! Remember you both need to be y and irresistable, pretend you want to eat each other." explained the frantic photographer.

What did he say? Eat each other? Why would I want to eat that guy? He's down right ugly!

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask~
Even after seeing the end, you’re still full with hunger~
Are you satisfied now~

"Don't worry, it won't be a problem! Right Song Qian?"

He recieved no response but a very professional glare accompianed by a grunt. Kris was estatic, he glad he came there, she was worth everything. As the camera flashes prolonged so did Victoria's uncomfortness. At the back of the studio, in the dark, one man intently watched. Observing every detail.

Wouldn’t we face our eyes anymore~
Wouldn’t we communicate? Wouldn’t we love~

It was obvious to Changmin that Kris liked his partner. The way he stared longly at her, he clearly had no problem 'eating' her. Kris followed the theme perfectly, being so hot that a couple staff had to step outside for a while. He kept pressing his body against Victoria's, no space between the two to breath. He laid a trail of kisses down her neck. Victoria was shell shocked, how dare he! No matter what he had no right to do that, even if it was for a work.

Tearing up to the reality that hurts~
Say MAMA if you can change it, say MAMA~

Changmin could'nt take it anymore. He stormed past Nichkun, grabbed Wu Fan and slammed him against the brick wall.

"Listen up kid, touch her one more time inappropriatly and i'll personally tear your ing head off!!!"

 

 

 

 

sorry havent been here a while, graduation and funeral stuff......