The Break Up

Without You, I'm Empty

(Everything has ended) I didn’t even start yet~

"Kris Wu Fan, you will be working with Shim Changmin and Victoria Song. You guy's chat and get to know each other before tomorrow okay? The shoot tomorrow is at the water park!"

Changmin was officially annoyed, why did Nickhun hyung higher another person. Two's enough as it is, the thought evident on his face as a flash of disgust was not so subtly disguised. Victoria however was shell shocked, him of all people?

"Hey! Shim Changmin, let's get along.....YA!!!!!! Your hyung's talking to you, do you not have any manners?"

"Ah, right, sorry~ Hello, i am Kris Wu Fan. As of tomorrow I will be in your hands, please take care of me!"

FLASHBACK

(We broke up) I haven’t even heard the reason yet~

" Why are you breaking up with me? Is there something wrong with me? Wu Yifan ....answer me, please....."

"Song Qian, i'm sorry, it's not you, it's me. Listen,I know this doesn't make sense right now, but I have a reason. Just know that i'll be back for you.....ok? "

Not a good bye, but a see you later~

END OF FLASHBACK

Everyone around me keeps asking me why I’m like this~

He was the reason. The reason why she took up modeling; to become stronger, to show him she can live without him. Now that's he's back, like he promised, she would prove it. Prove that she's moved on.

Changmin was staring at Vic strangly, why she wouldn't introduce herself, he didn't know. After all, he couldn't fathom as to think of the truth. The akward silence lasted longer then expected, filled with a rubundant amount of staring.

"Changmin, drive me home, okay?"

Why are you like that, why are you like that? I’m already the bad guy~

He relentlessy nodded, he was supposed to meet up with Seohyun and Sunhwa. Vic slinked her arm through his and sent him her famous smile. Kris however was met with a steel cold smile, not the one he wanted.

Was she still angry? It was three years ago though, that unfateful day. The door slammed, signaling that the two left. Kris shamefully hung his head, sadness over riding his exitement from the reunion.

(If it’s a sin) If loving you was a sin
(If that was a shin) If being genuine is a sin~

"Song Qian, i'm coming for you, watch out~"

(I’ll keep it low, I’ll keep it low) I’ll hold it in and stand my ground~

 

 

Yo~ my hommies~~~

sorry! sorry! sorry! for the shortness ( :P not my shortness the stories.......plus 4'11 is not short!!! :D )

*black with italic=song lyrics*

song by dbsk-keep you head down

http://www.youtube.com/v/djJb5iSL0Do