The Questioning

Without You, I'm Empty

Listen to what I say~
I'm in the trance~
What are these feelings now~

As much as Victoria was shocked she allowed herself to move forward to stop Changmin. No matter how angry he was, and believe me she knew, he had no right to interfere.

He wasn't her brother, Zhoumi, nor was he her boyfriend. She was thankful though, she didn't know how much more she could take before she burst.

"Changmin, stop! I don't need you to stand up for me. Kris........I second what Changmin said."

It's a first for me~
My heart is pounding~

Victoria's heart pounded against her chest, pounding for a certain tall fellow. At just the right moment Kris's manager came and broke up the fight before he could land a fist in too. Why did he protect her? Why was she feeling all mushy for? Was it for Changmin or...her old partner?

"Are you okay? He didn't do anything did he?"

As if I'm dreaming~
I'm floating to the clouds~
It must be love~

"Um, n-n-no-no. I'm alright, not damaged at least right?"

Her joke fell short as Changmin's expression hardened and he clenched his fist's, anger threatening to take over. Taking heat to the current akwardness Victoria swayed out of the room, shyly smiling on her way out.

Passing room by room soon arriving to the front door Victoria's foot steps slowed down and became softer as she began to ponder. It's been so long since she's been in a relationship that she's forgotten what love feels like, could this be it? The feeling of being protected and happily content.....

Fight exactly three times~
Don't say goodbye when breaking up~
When you miss me and think of me~
 
Her phone beeped halfway to her house, a new message. As she checked the brightened screen her expression worrsened............Kris Wu Fan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
so short, i know......so sorry T.T
got a job and volunteering at a camp
song is Nu Abo by FX, right down there is the linklinklink