- Chapter Twenty-Seven -

Secrets Beyond Love's Horizon

• 3rd Person's POV •

Kalena walked down the stairs while holding her snack. She sighed and started trying to open her bag. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and continued to try and open it.
 
Hansol walked towards the stairwell while listening to music. He walked up the stairs while Kalena was walking down the stairs.
 
Hansol looked over and saw Kalena walking down the stairs. He stopped and stared at her. Kalena looked up and saw Hansol. She stopped slowly and stared at him. 
 
It was awkward. Quiet. 
 
"Um..can you open this for me?" Kalena held her bread bag up.
 
Hansol nodded and grabbed it. He opened it for her and handed it back.
 
"Gomawo.." Kalena bowed her head and walked down the stairs.
 
"Hey Kalena," Hansol said."I don't want anything to be awkward between us every time we see each other.
 
Kalena sighed and looked at him.
 
"Though we are broken apart. I don't wanna be friends with you." Kalena told him. "I think being around you is hard enough for me."
 
Kalena looked away and continue to walk down the stairs. Hansol sighed and continue to walk up the stairs.
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I sat on the couch and stared at the tv. I'm so bummed out. Ugh.
 
Jasmine went out with Wonwoo and Samuel is out on a school trip. Then there is me who is at home eating and being a couch potato.
 
I grabbed my phone and stared at it. I unlocked it and that same picture of Hansol and I popped up. I tensed up and put my phone down. I sighed turned the tv off. I walked towards my room and shut the door.
 
I put the blanket over me and laid down on the pillow. I turned the tv on and some drama came on. 
 
I sighed and looked around my room. To much memories filled my head. I exactly don't really know what to do. 
 
I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep, wanting this nightmare to stop. Please let this year go by faster.
 
 
~ 3 Months Later ~
 
• 3rd person's POV •
 
Didn't that go by quickly? So let's see what has been happening these past few months, shall we?
 
Kalena and Hansol never came up to talking to each other again and actually tried to move on. Well Hansol moved on but Kalena wasn't bothering to. We all remember Chohee?  Of course we do, But Hajoon asked Kalena out and Kalena replied yes. 
 
Jasmine and Wonwoo, still the same. No drama, no fights. But they seem to be awkward every time they are together with Kalena or with Hansol of course.
 
Kalena fixed her hair as she walked into the lunch room. She sighed and walked towards the table. She sat down and watched as the wonmin couple was being cute in front of her. 
 
Kalena just took her phone out and started playing with it. Someone came up behind her and tickled her. Kalena started laughing and turned around.
 
"Hajoon oppa!" Kalena smiled.
 
Hajoon ruffled her hair and sat down next to her. Jasmine looked over and waved at him then went back to feeding Wonwoo. 
 
"Do you have work tonight?" Hajoon asked.
 
"Mm ne." Kalena nodded."Wae?"
 
"Oh, I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out." Hajoon said.
 
"Oppa, you can always come to the studio." Kalena said.
 
"I will." Hajoon chuckled."I wanted to give you something."
 
"Huh?" Kalena tilted her head.
 
Hajoon took a ring out and put it on Kalena's hand. Kalena stared at it and smiled.
 
"Oh, gomawo oppa. It's kyeopta!" Kalena chuckled.
 
Kalena heard someone scoff behind her. Kalena tensed up in annoyance and stood up.
 
"That's my cue to leave." Kalena said.
 
"Kalena! Don't leave me!" Jasmine yelled.
 
Kalena laughed and waved to everyone. She and Chohee had a glaring war for a second then she left. 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I sat down at the table next to Kalena and sighed. I looked at her and she was talking on the phone with Hajoon. 
 
She seems more happy now and doesn't care about Hansol anymore. Kalena smiled and shook her head. 
 
"Oppa, your so pabo." Kalena chuckled."It's so kyeopta."
 
Oh where is Wonwoo when I need him? I looked around and saw Hansol walking in, holding a bouquet of roses. I looked at Kalena and she was smiling like a fool and staring at the table.
 
"Oh! Oppa!" 
 
I looked over and saw Chohee hugging Hansol. Hansol chuckled and kissed her cheek.
 
"Oh it's so cute." Chohee stared at the roses.
 
I heard Kalena's chair moved. I looked at her and she pointed that she'll be outside. I nodded and waved. Kalena smiled and continued to talk to Hajoon while walking out of the room. 
 
"Hey Jasmine." Hansol waved.
 
"Oh.. Hey Hansol." I waved back to him. 
 
He pulled a chair and sat down. 
 
"So.." I mumbled."How are you and Chohee?"
 
"We're fine." Hansol smiled. 
 
I just nodded slowly and saw Kalena walking back into the room. She sighed and looked at me.
 
"What happened to you?" I asked.
 
"Nothing, I just feel stupid. I forgot today was my anniversary with Hajoon. Oppa was going to take me out and everything. But Oppa said it was fine because he knows how busy I am with work.." Kalena frowned. 
 
"Oh, why don't you go to his house later?" I asked.
 
"His mom doesn't like me very much eonni." Kalena shook her head. "I'm just gonna.. go change into my next outfit."
 
Kalena put her phone down and walked away. I shook my head and looked at Hansol, who was staring at the ground. 
 
"How long have they been going out?" Hansol asked.
 
"Two months." I said."Hajoon has broken Kalena's shell. I'm surprised actually how he did that. But I love how Kalena acts now."
 
Hansol just nodded slowly. 
 
"Has she asked about me?" Hansol asked.
 
"Aniyo." I shook my head."I think she doesn't care anymore."
 
"Eonni, look at this cute bear!" Kalena held it front of my face.
 
I laughed and shook my head.
 
"My bear is cuter!" I chuckled.
 
"What bear?" Kalena asked as she hugged the bear.
 
"Wonwoo!" I stuck my tongue out at her.
 
Kalena laughed and hit my shoulder. She sighed and fixed her shoes. Why won't these two communicate? 
 
"Hi Kalena." Hansol tried breaking the awkwardness. 
 
"Oh, hi Hansol." Kalena waved.
 
She doesn't sense the awkwardness between us.
 
"Kalena! Your coming up!" 
 
"I'm coming!" Kalena ran off. 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I walked down the street and looked around. Luckily today is Friday. Walking back home from Chohee's. I looked around and saw someone getting pushed out from a club. 
 
I looked over at the person and it was a girl. She looked beat up. I ran towards her while she almost fell. I caught her and looked at her.
 
"Kalena?" I asked. 
 
Kalena looked around awkwardly. She stood up and grabbed her sweater.
 
"I'm gonna go.." Kalena said.
 
"I..um.." I mumbled."Kalena, wait."
 
Kalena looked at me and stared at me. 
 
"Hm?" She asked.
 
"I.." Aish I can't talk right now, I don't know why. We haven't had a simple conversation without it being awkward for three months. She probably hates me right now. 
 
I looked at her and she just put her sweater on. She fixed her hair and looked at me. 
 
"Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked.
 
"Um..it's fine." Kalena shook her head."Thank you for..helping me clean my wounds."
 
"It's almost one in the morning, i'll walk you home." I said.
 
I walked towards the front door and put my shoes on. Kalena grabbed her shoes and sat on the stairs to put them on. 
 
I sat down next to her and waited for her. I looked at her and she was tying her shoe. Out of no where I kissed her. 
 
She stopped and looked at me. 
 
"S-sorry." I looked away.
 
I looked back at her after five minutes and she was still tying her shoe. I'm surprised she didn't slap me. 
 
"Kalena-" "Nothing happened."
 
She looked at me boringly. 
 
"I'll pretend nothing happened." Kalena said.
 
"I-" "I don't want to deal with Chohee. You don't want to deal with Hajoon. Period. Let's go."
 
Kalena stood up and walked towards the door. I stood up and grabbed her arm. I turned her around and stare at her.
 
"Do you still have feelings for me?" I asked.
 
"No." Kalena said sternly.
 
"Really?"
 
"If I had feelings for you still, I wouldn't be dating Hajoon." Kalena pushed me away.
 
Somehow..that hurt me a lot.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE~!

KYAA~!

I DIDN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT

&

I HAD HALF A TUB OF ICE CREAM TO MYSELF.

I'M SATISFIED.

AUTHOR IAMTHESTALKER