Reality vs Illusion.

Accident Love!!

Junho's POV.

It's lunch time. I thought as I walk down to stairs then suddenly, my feet couldn't respound to my command to move. Why?!

"Ah!" Someone yelled. I turned my head to glance at it then sees him again. Nichkhun Horvejkul. Sigh

"What do you want?" I asked in a sarcastic way.

"Aww. Why are you being such a mean person to me?" He pouted. Damn those puppy eyes.

"Leave me alone, will ya?"

"I can't." He holds my waist and make me face to him. I felt my cheeks were warm and It's kinda a bit warm here.

"W-what do you mean?" I said.

"Do me a favor."

"Favor?" He surely know that I would refuse him.

"Please ..." He begged, and make those pouty eyes of him again. My heart were racing so fast that I can die in a moment.

"W-what is it?"

He shouts 'Yay' then hugged me tight. Damn this emotion. I can't barely get what's happening to me.

"What is it?!" I tried to escape to his embrace, but he's clinging to tight.

"Well, since that I've been dating him for almost a month. I want to treat him something that I can make him happy." He smiles as he let go of my waist.

"Then go on a date." I yelled and turned my body away from his. Something just went through my heart, and it's damn hurt.

"Hmmm. I already tried that." He replied.

Is it me or this guy is such a annoying person, ever! It wouldn't kill me if I punch him, right? Or dumped him in the river. Or ... Or ... Make him and his boyfriend break up. Those words suddenly swings in my mind. Am I really inlove with this guy? Or I'm just feeling like this because of last night ....

---Flashed Back---

"Wow~" Junho sparks his eyes of being amazed to the place. "Where did you find this place, hyung?"

"Hmm. Some of my friend accidently discovered it then I brought you here because I want to spend time with you." Nichkhun smiles within his words, not knowing that the younger one was blushing.

"E-err. Is that so." Junho's cheeks turn into a reddish tomato as the older one spoke those words. "Then, why didn't you bring Taecyeon with you? I mean, he's your boyfriend. You guys should be hanging out and spending time with each other."

"Huh? So you meant that you hate being with me then?" The older one pouted.

"Eh?" The younger one blushed then blinks. "N-noo. I mean, if Taec found out about this. He might think that your having affairs with ---" The younger one cut his word as the older one grab his hand and put it on his pocket. "H-hyung?" The younger one murmured in confused.

"Please .. Just stay with me for a while." The older one lower his head as the younger one try to look at it.

"Okay .." The younger one murmured.

---End of the Flashed Back---

T-then. After that, he didn't called me. T-this jerk. He's just drunk and doesn't even know what his been doing with me. I let him touched me and ... Gaaah!!! I yelled in my mind as my cheeks turned into reddish tomato again.

S-stop thinking about it. Get over with it. He already said that he doesn't remember anything, furthermore, he only remember when I asked about Taec and him. Gaaaaaahhhh!!!! This time, I yelled out loud. Then, I realized that everyone is looking at me. Furiously and some of them, glaring at me. Am I that stupid? I thought.

"What's wrong with you?" A voice just suddenly comforted my lonely thought. I turned around and sees Chansung. He's been a good friend of mine since summer school. No wonder he's kind to me, cause I helped him out with his projects and stuffs.

"N-nothing." I lied again to him. I thought.

"That's nothing to me." He replied.

"Huh?"

"You just shouted in front of everybody then you look like an old hag just got off his treatment."

"Really. Nothing is wrong with me. And I'm just exercising my throat. Yeah."

"You liar." He glared at me.

"E-er?"

"Don't lie to me, Junnie. I know that you got some 'love problem'." He chuckled and hit my shoulder.

D-did I just heard ... 'Love'?!  I thought. I blinks and tried to smiles.

"Come on~ Tell me." He clings on me as he keeps asking it.

"I don't want to."

"Huuuuh?"

"Did you hear me, I said ---" My words just been cut again.

"Junho?" I heard someone called out to me.

I looked away. So, I am inlove with that guy. I thought. Realizing that when Chansung said those words, It seems that for me Nichkhun been handsome to my eyes, and I want to spend more time with him.

"Junho!" That voice snapped me. I look at that figure then tried to smile again. "M-mian."

"What is really wrong with you?" Chansung asked.

"N-nothing." Surprisingly, I convince Chansung that I can't tell him about it. Now that I found out about my weird and random feelings. This year might be worst than I met Minjun-hyung. Sigh.

Please someone, tell me this is only a dream!!! I shouted my thought.

I keep myself calm as I enter my classroom. And there he is, sitting in his chair while taking a nap. Nap? I thought. This is my first time I saw him taking a nap. Now that I thought of it, no one is here.

I glance at his figure. He's somewhat y in that position. I thought then blushed at my own thought. I slowly moved closer to him then stands beside him. I sighed then kneel down to take a look at his sleepy face.

I blink then blushed a bit. Realizing that this person is so handsome and looks like a girl. I tilt my head to get a better angle then suddenly he murmured. "I -- I love you." I blushed hard but then I stood up realizing that those words might be for Taecyeon.

 

*I know, it hurts Junho. T_T That's for now. :D Thanks for reading the first Chapter. :))