The Truth Hides Within The Heart.

Accident Love!!

Nichkhun's POV

I've been stuck with Wooyoung explaning every single details why Junho been like that. That explains everything. So, where is he?

"So, now you know everything. What will you do?" Wooyoung asked. He make sure that I know everything so that we skips school. Yeah, we did.

"Dunno. All I can think of is him, where is he?" I asked.

"I dunno, either. He might be in the Student Council room. Sulky and sobbing. AGAIN!" Wooyoung yelped.

"I'm sorry, okay. I didn't actually meant those words to him." I explain. Then Wooyoung watched me as I fidgeting my fingers. I look at him then he sighed deeply and soundly.

"I'll give you the key to that room. Once your there. Try to control yourself, okay. And don't do this and that. Got that?" Wooyoung chuckled as he walks away.

This and that? What's that? I thought for a moment then the bell rang. I should be on my class.

I walked upstairs to the same stairs, and strenches my arms as I stopped in the window near at the front of my next class, which is Physics. I hate Science, but we had the same class, and he likes Science.

"Nichkhun-aaahhh!!" A guy clings on my waist and hugs me tight. I hold his hand then try to break his arms around me.

"G-get off." I said. and still struggling.

"I don't want to." He giggles then breaks the hug as he stood in front of me.

"I thought you don't want to." I shrugs then mocks him by puckering my lips.

"Aww, you such a cutie. No wonder I'm dating you." He sticks his tongue out then pet my cheeks.

"Stop saying those, Taec." I pouted then looks away.

He laughs loudly making all the people on the hall look at us.

"Y-yaah! Stop laughing." I said.

"Say, Khunnie. Can I ask you some few question?" He stops then turn into a serious tone.

"What is it?" I said. In curiosty.

 

Junho's POV

I'm skipping schools again. This is the third time, though. Well, I can't go out like this.

Damn that Nichkhun. He said those words again. Leave him alone. When I said those words to him, he won't listen then starts to cuddle me. Why I can't resist him and why am I following him? Damn this feelings.

I took my phone out from my pocket then I saw 18 missed calls from him. What? Is he worried about me? No way. He might be looking for me to get some advice to his boyfriend. Hmpfff.

I dialed Wooyoung's number then suddenly thought, He's in Math class right now. Who's free this time? Ahh! Minjun-hyung.

I hurriedly dialed Minjun's number. And yeah, I figured he will use this words again. "Hi, this is Jun to the K. How may I help you?" And then he said it.

"Ah, Junnnie. What do you want? It's rare for you to call me. But wait, don't you had classes this hour?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do. But I skipped." I explain.

"Say what? Why? Oh wait, Nichkhun, huh?" He said. Only Minjun and Wooyoung knows about my feelings towards to him and yet I kept denying about it. What can I do then?

"You know me." I said.

I heard him sighed deeply. "You know, forget about him. He only hurts you and even worst. Making you the bridge of their love." He said, once again. Minjun-hyung is the only person who wants me to give up on Nichkhun, since he always making me cry and hurt me. But Wooyoung doesn't want me to give up on him. Wooyoung always said this words, "Nuneo, you had some hope in that guy. Believe me. Faith brings you happiness."

"I want to, hyung." I said, then paused to take a deep breathe. "But I can't."

"Why not?"
"You know, he's my first love. He understood everything about me. And it's my fault anyway. Being in love with him."

"It's not your fault. It's Nichkhun's fault. Why? Because, even though he only sweet and kind towards you. He also making you cry. Junho, try to find someone else. Try to exprecience something new." Here comes the King of Words.

"I'll try." I said as I hung up. I don't want to hear more. I stood up then walks to the door. The door's locked suddenly clicked and I knew Wooyoung is the only one who had a spare key. But, it's not him. It's Nichkhun.

"T-there you are." He said as he close the door behind him. Then looks at me deeply with his pouty eyes.

"N-Nichkhun ... What are you doing here?" I said, my eyes were wide and I can't even move in my place.

"I came here to find you. I've been looking for you in decades." He said, he sound so calm and his words were shaking ..?

"W-why?" I said, as I turned around. Then, two large arms suddenly wraps around my body and places his head on my shoulder. He blow a little cold wind on my nape, and whisper. "I want you."

My eyes went wide and I couldn't move. My heart was pounding so fast and louder than when he always hugged me. I can hear my heartbeat. "W-what do you mean?" I said, with my shaking voice.

He whispered again. " 'cause I want you so badly." He roams his hand through my tummy up to my chest then reaches to my chin, he massage my chin then make my head to face to him and clashes his lips to mine. He pulls back a little, then smirks. I want to prostest but he stopped me with his lips again ....

 

 

*That's for now~~~ I'll make sure I'll update this after school. :D Enjoy.