Let's start a new life, ... shall we?

Accident Love!!

Author's POV ...

The young boy again lied to him, again ... He didn't meant to lied to him, he just wants to forget about it, about scene they shared their lust of being in love and also about him.

Early in the morning, Junho finally made his way to his classroom with full of people who nearly talk to him over the past few year. Then, again, there he is, sitting while his eyes were gazing outside the window. 

He sighed in disbelief that he can pull this lied once again. The words that he cursed himself.

"Junho, Good morning." A tall yet younger than him raised his voice. The young boy passed at him and give him a slyly smile, which girls attract so much.

"Ah, morning, Chan." The messy haired guy respond with a deadpanned voice. Which the younger one make worried about. His sarcasm taking over Nuneo again!! It can't be. The huge guy thought.

"Chan, what's wrong?" Asked by the older one.

"I'm good. How about you?"

"Me? What do you mean?"

"Geez, Junho. How can you be so oblivious on something. In fact, it's not you to be like that, though." The tall boy said in worried tone, a tone that the other guy seem to wonder what the hell is he saying all of the sudden? Is he crazy or what?

"Well, I just got a news about you getting involved in a gang, AGAIN!" The boy almost shrieked with his words. The younger one stratches the back of his head and slowly apologizing to the younger one.

"Then, again. Nothing wrong with me, Chan." Junho convienced him again. With a glare at the younger. The younger decided, that he slip this one and try to find out something. But then again, he thought that if he in some personal stuff, he might get in trouble again. That cause him to whimper and walk away.

The smalled-eyed guy sighed in disbelief, and started to walk to his spot. He placed his stuffs in his desk and not trying to look at the other boy who's just a small distance to him. His heart were pounding really fast and loud that it's escaping to his ears.

He heard the older one hums. Is he singing? He had heard him sung one day, it was remarkble. It's also his reason why he like him. He didn't want to be sound so pissed and liar. He then decided to create a conversation.

"So, had you noticed that you lost something or left?" The younger joked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Can I drop by later to get my shoes?" The older one said with his famous, soft voice.

The younger one smiled and nods, coming back to his sense. He's normal. He thought.

The older one waved his hand as the younger one glance at him. The older smiled at him then finally stood up to go somewhere.

It must be Taec. Since they were dating .... He thought as the older one left the room. Then he heard some muttured and mumbling everywhere, the door suddenly slung open as the younger one's attention was on it. It was Wooyoung who slid the door.

"NUNEO!!!!" The blonde haired guy shouted.

"W-Wooyoung? W-what??!!" The younger one panicked.

"Let's have some little conversation, shall we?" Wooyoung said as his eyes were merely went open and his tone were sarcactic. The blonde boy pulled the eyesmiled guy and dragged him in the roof.

"W-what's wrong? What's with you?" Asked by the younger one, not knowing he might heard about his little lie.

"H-Huh? You don't know anything?!! You bastard, how dare you to lie to Khun when he finally broke up with that giant and be with you?!" He shrieked again, I see a nerve in his temple. It was visible enough. The younger one thought

"I-I don't know about that." the younger voice worried voice. The anger of the older one decreased and sigh loudly.

"I can't believe you that you lied to him so that he will be happy with that giant."

"Huh? I didn't know that they broke up."

"After all the moment you guys had been done. Not to mention the scene in the Council room, though." the older seems to ignored the case that the younger one didn't know that those ex-lover were already broke up.

"Wait ... How did you --" The words of the younger one stopped in the mid when the older one smirked.

"You see, I'm the one who gave Khun the spare key to the room. I didn't even know that you guys could yourself up." He joked.

"S-Stop!!" The younger blushed rapidly. "I-I didn't like those." He stated.

"You don't? How come that you his ---" Wooyoung's sentece were cut in mid when Junho slap his face. "T-That hurts!" The older complain.

"We didn't do it. In fact, he's not my lover." The younger walk out as the older keeps rubbing his red cheek. "You're not my lover, either!" He yells as the younger one respond with a sarcastic tone. "I wouldn't dare to step into that world." He then dissappear in the dark.

"But someday, you and him will be lovers." A grin in the blonde reddish cheek said.

 

I thought I didn't had a chance to update this. TT I'm so damn pissed about school and stuff.

Anyway, I'm having a survey. I'm planning to create a Gintama Fanfics. And I want to post it here. It's only a One-Shot story though. So, if you ever watch it or take a glance at it. Would you mind tell me which pair is the best?

 

Gintoki x Kagura

Sougo Okita x Kagura

Shinpachi x Kagura

Kamui x Kagura

Kindly choose one please? Thanks! :D