(XiuRis) Where's the 'Stuff'?

Height-ers' Woes

 

Today was an exciting day for the M members, because they have finally received two weeks off after recording thesongs for their upcoming comeback album.

 

 

 

 

And what’s the best way to spend the fourteen days of no-work-just-fun?

 

 

Spend it with the K members at the private resort of the dancing machine, Kim Jongin, at Jeju Island.

 

 

'Who would've thought that Kkamjong is such a rich kid?' Kris wondered.

 

 

 

But since their dorms are still at China, they need to pack their things to be fully ready for the vacation.

 

 

Each of the members was eagerly packing their stuff when the leader decided to buy more sunblock at the convenience store near their dorm.

 

 

The leader came back skipping like a five year-old to his room when he saw Xiumin shuffling and throwing out the contents of his bag, making it messy.

 

 

 

 

“Xiumin ge, what are you doing?” the younger asked.

 

 

“What does it look like I’m doing?” the older rolled his eyes while the latter copied what Xiumin did.

 

 

“I know, I can see it through my own eyes. I mean, why are you messing up my bag?” Kris rephrased.

 

 

Xiumin narrowed his eyes at the younger when he finished scurrying the contents of the bag, “Where’s the ‘stuff’?”

 

 

“What ‘stuff’ are you talking about?” Kris asked confusingly.

 

 

“You know, the stuff which makes you tall,” Xiumin just shrugged as if nothing is wrong in messing up someone’s luggage. “I know you have it here somewhere!”

 

 

“Is that why I usually come back in my room with a messy drawer?” Kris asked, but Xiumin ignored it.

 

“Xiumin ge, you know I don’t have stuff that makes me tall, you’re just little,” the taller casually said.

 

 


Kris covered his mouth in surprise when he just realized what he said.

 

 

 

Xiumin narrowed his eyes at the younger.

 

 

_____________________

 

 

 

 

“Junmyeon-ah, our arrival there will be delayed,” Luhan said through the phone.

 

 

“What happened? Did you encounter an accident?” the leader of K asked worriedly.

 

 

“Nope, just a broken window, a now-useless luggage, and Kris’ unconscious body,” Luhan shrugged.

 

 

He heard Junmyeon sigh on the other line, “Did Kris piss off Minseok hyung again with his height?”

 

 

Luhan nodded as if Junmyeon can see him, and was surprised when the younger replied, “Okay hyung, I’ll tell my kids what happened and warn them not to mess up with Minseok hyung when they see each other.”

 

 

 

Luhan mumbled a thank you and ended the call.

 

 

 

Luhan just hoped that Xiumin didn’t knock out Kris that hard.

 

 

 

 

~~~

So, hey I'm back with XiuRis. I decided to go back to M dorms first. And yeah... M and K are still far away from each other.

Next drabble/oneshot would beee maybe KaiSoo. Yes, I'm trying not to be biased and post SuYeol all the time. I said it was maybe, okay? So not yet sure.