(KrisHo ft. Others) - Small But Terrible

Height-ers' Woes

It was three in the morning when Kris was sitting in a metal chair, his hands and feet bound to each other, his vision blocked by a piece of cloth that smelled a faint chloroform.

He suddenly felt a pang in his brain when someone pulled off the cloth that was blocking his sight, replacing the once dark view into a flood of white. “Junmyeon, what the hell are you d-doing? Is this some sick prank?” Kris asked once he recognized the culprit as he struggled from the rope that was making his wrists red with every moment he’s moving.

“We’ve had enough of you guys bullying us with your tall heights,” Junmyeon replied in a cold, serious tone. Kris widened his eyes at the smaller’s answer.

“Y-You mean I’m not the only one here?”

“Look around you.”

Kris complied and saw his fellow tall bandmates tied also in a chair with a rope binding their hands and feet. He scrunched his nose at the scent of the room they’re staying at.

“Kris hyung! You’re here too?” Chanyeol smiled at his hyung.

Before Kris could answer, there was a sound of a stinging slap resounding through the room. “You’re not allowed to talk.” It was Kyungsoo.

“Now, now, Kyungsoo, we’re only decapitating their legs so that they can’t flaunt their height anymore,” Junmyeon’s voice was thickly lined with sarcasm and darkness, like his deceiving smile.

“I-I can’t believe you’re actually giving up our friendship just because of our freaking heights!” Sehun suddenly exclaimed. But none of the smaller party cared.

“Let’s cut to the chase, shall we?” Baekhyun grimly smiled, while holding a saw in his left hand, nearing at Chanyeol’s long legs.

Kris looked at Junmyeon, which is doing the same as Baekhyun. “Don’t worry; it’ll be as quick as a pinch.” Kris gulped at his co-leader and realized there was nothing he can do. Oh , oh , oh my legs are going to be decapitated and there’s nothing I can do. What will happen to my beautiful dreams of being a runway model? Kris sobbed inwardly and shut his eyes when he saw Junmyeon close the distance between the saw and his legs.

 

 

“Kris!”

Kris fluttered his eyes open and saw his boyfriend, Junmyeon, pouting while poking his legs repeatedly.

 

“Why were you squirming like a dying seal when you were sleeping? I was waking you up for an hour already; I’m dead worried when you mentioned my name with a frown.” His boyfriend asked.

Kris was still awestruck with his dream. He pinched himself to see if he was still dreaming; he wasn’t.

“Oh my goodness Junmyeon, I had a very bad dream, and you were mad at me, then you were supposed to cut my legs and... I’m so sorry for all the times I’m bullying you when it comes to your height! Even to Kyungsoo, Xiumin hyung, Baekhyun, and the others. I’m really, really sorry,” Kris said as he pulled Junmyeon in a tight hug.

“U-Uh, o...kay?” Junmyeon chuckled unsurely while rubbing circles on his tall boyfriend’s back.

 

From the small crack on the door, Baekhyun saw Junmyeon give him a well-hidden thumb up.

Receiving the message, Baekhyun dug in his pocket for his cellphone and texted Amber, who was well-known for her psychic and dream-manipulation skills, that the job was well done.

 

From: Baekhyun

To: Amber

Thx, bb. It worked on Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, and Kai—for short, all of them. $uho will pay you with your desired amount. Just beep us when you’re free to get the cash. ;)

 

From: Amber

To: Baekhyun

Sure, oppa. Text me if you got another bunch to troll. I’m always ready for trolling dweebs. XD

 

~~~

orz what did I just write? I am on crack, forgive me pls. Anyways, I should be updating my two contest entries but then I am posting this. /bricked I am really out of ideas.