(HunSoo) Playtime is Funtime...Not

Height-ers' Woes

The owl-eyed, chubby-cheeked kid held out a yellow flower. “This is Oh Sehun.” He announced to himself.

 

“I hate you,” seven year-old Kyungsoo thought as he started plucking the petal from the poor, innocent flower.

 

“I hate you more.”
“I hate you so much.”
“I hate you most.” The kid continued to think as he glared at the now petal-less flower. He radiated a scary aura while in day care, so scary that nobody dared to approach him. And with that, he started to cry and bawl out all of a sudden, snot almost forming in his nose.

 

Junmyeon, as the one in charge of the day-care, watched every kid and noticed the dark cloud forming above the head of Kyungsoo. He shook his head and sighed. Kyungsoo always had a short temper when it comes to everything. Especially when it came to a certain bubble tea-loving, lanky boy named Oh Sehun.

 

Before he approached the smallest boy in the day-care, he thought of a much better plan. But he needed to do it fast, since oh Kyungsoo is already crying. And a crying Kyungsoo meant a hell of a tantrum.

 

“Sehunnie?” Junmyeon went out to the playground and saw him playing alone in the monkey bars. The said boy was having no problems in reaching the bars and finishing it in a matter of five minutes. He jumped down and looked at the older.
“Yes, hyung?” Sehun asked, a slight lisp forming on his s.


“Did you play tag again with Kyungsoo?”

 

Sehun looked down and nodded.

 

No wonder Kyungsoo was pissed off. He was tagged by Sehun and since the taller is…well, tall and have long legs; he can’t tag him in return. Junmyeon wanted to sigh harder and just bury himself, but since kids are kids, he just shrugged it off, much to his disappointment. Why did he even volunteer to help his Minseok hyung.

 

“Sehunnie, you need to say sorry to Kyungsoo.” Junmyeon flinched when he heard a loud slam from the playroom inside the building. “And quickly.”

 

But of course, Sehun is also a kid, even younger than Kyungsoo, so he shook his head and stuck his tongue out before running to the slide. Kids these days and their so-called pride, Junmyeon thought.

 

He flinched again when he heard another loud sound from the inside. Junmyeon was getting desperate. “Sehunnie, please? I’ll treat you bubble tea for a week?”

 

The boy stopped running. Bingo.

 

Sehun turned around and pouted. “Two weeks,” he said as he puts up two fingers in the air. Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

 

“Fine. Now go and apologize to Kyungsoo.”

 

It seemed like the two were too late, since the playroom was already a wreck, and the kids were already cowered in one side, watching a furious Kyungsoo destroy almost every furniture he could lay his tiny hands on (it was a good thing the chairs and tables were made of light, kid-safe, plastic).

 

“Kyungsoo hyung,” Sehun muttered as he approached the said boy carelessly, indifferent about the fact that the boy was throwing a fit. Which almost caused the younger to have a pillow(case stuffed with lego) to his face.

 

“Get away from me, you bully.” Kyungsoo sniffed as he wiped his nose with the sleeve of his shirt.


“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to run like that. I just wanted to prove that I’m a great runner.” The smaller was still unconvinced, but he stopped his tantrums. The rest of the kids in the day-care couldn’t help but stare and be curious as to what is going to happen next—including Junmyeon.

 

They were all quiet, when Sehun added something that no one really expected. “And…I just really wanted to play with you, so I did my best to play well. I-I didn’t expect that you would be angry, Kyungsoo hyung,” the younger admitted, not doing anything to hide his lisp anymore. “I’m sorry.” He pouted cutely. “Would you forgive me?”

 

Junmyeon almost swore to himself that it sounded like a couple fighting over something rather than two kids saying their apologies.

 

The rest of the crowd looked at Kyungsoo, who sniffed once more and nodded. “I forgive you…only if you play with me again.” He rubbed his eyes and smiled brightly, as if he didn’t just throw a wild fit in the day-care.

 

Sehun agreed and held the smaller’s hand before pulling him out to the playground. “I’m it?”

 

“Yes, you are.” Kyungsoo said. But in a matter of minutes of running around the dirty playground, he was caught by the lanky boy. Kyungsoo whined but he promised to himself that he will not cry anymore, so he ran as fast as he can to catch Sehun.

 

Sehun, forgetting about the happening just ten minutes ago, giggled to himself as he and Kyungsoo were playing again. He sprinted so that the latter will not catch him, when the smaller boy suddenly tripped on his feet.

 

Kyungsoo, untrue to his word, cried again as he curled into a ball down the earthy ground. Worried, Sehun called their Junmyeon hyung before running back to the tiny, balled-up body that was Kyungsoo. He was just about to help him up when Kyungsoo stopped crying all of a sudden.

 

Tag, you’re it!” Kyungsoo screamed wildly as he stood up, pushing Sehun down in the process before running away and back to their playroom, leaving a now-crying Sehun on the ground.

 

 

And this time, Junmyeon did sigh—he never knew kids could be this evil and twisted.

 

~~

This is just...weird. Forgive my mind that only functions at two in the morning.

Look who's baek. BD I'm really sorry for leaving this (and all my other unfinished fics). Sorry for the word vomit T^T I just want to write about HunSoo so much (non-mainstream pairings ftw). Do you guys have some ideas or some prompts? It'd be nice if you share some, that way, I can write faster (lies) and write more weird stuff here. o/

_junmash c: