(SuYeol) His Day of the Month

Height-ers' Woes

 

“HA! I am taller than you now, Park Chanyeol,” the leader pointed at the said boy.

 

“Hyung, you’re—“

 

“I am taller than you. Don’t you dare say that you’re the tallest one here in the dorm.”  The latter continued to babble. While the other boy visibly sighed, ‘It’s his day of the month again.’

 

“Hyung, go back to your room, you’re dru—“

 

“I’m not drunk!” the smaller boy cut off the other’s words.

 

“Your actions and your face say otherwise. Come on hyung, just go to bed and sleep for a while, you look wasted,” Chanyeol offered.

 

“No. Not until I’m taller than you!” Junmyeon hiccupped until he had tears streaming down his face.

 

“It’s not fair, Chanyeol! Why do you have to be a lot taller? No one asked you to be tall—“Junmyeon continued his rantings as Chanyeol listens to him quietly.

 

Chanyeol was the only one who experienced the leader’s emotional breakdown during a certain day of the month; the leader would be drunk, his face blushing tomato red due to the alcohol, and barges into Chanyeol’s room having different antics every month about his height. And this month, he is wearing high heels while blabbering he’s taller than Chanyeol when he’s still not. He’s actually used to it; Junmyeon has been going like this since they debuted.

 

‘High heels. Seriously, hyung? How did you even let a noona lend, or might as well give her heels to you?’ Chanyeol said in his mind, making a mental note to tell his fellow female labelmates to never let Junmyeon hand over their high heels to him.

 

Junmyeon sniffled and as he said his supposed-to-be last words, he fainted. Before his body almost hit the floor, Chanyeol caught his body and carried him bridal style.

 

As he walked out the door, he saw Jongin and Sehun eavesdropping in front of the door of Chanyeol’s room.

 

“Ha! Kai, where’s the ten bucks? I told you they won’t do something Rated M. Not yet, I knew Chanyeol hyung wouldn’t take advantage of Suho hyung,” Sehun grinned evilly as Jongin handed his crisp ten dollars to the younger half-heartedly. “Thank you, Chanyeol hyung! Because of you I had ten bucks!” Sehun said as he skipped towards living room.

 

“Aish, I really thought Chanyeol was going to lose control,” he sulked while scratching his nape.

 

“Hey, have you no respect to Junmyeon and Chanyeol hyung? Call them hyung!” Kyungsoo’s voice rang from the kitchen. Jongin left and mumbled something between ‘Kyungsoo’ and ‘owl-like hearing abilities’. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at Jongin’s behavior, but decided that he should just ignore him.

 

As he entered Junmyeon and Sehun’s shared room, he laid down the body carefully.

 

“Aish hyung, you’re so heavy. Why do you even need to use high heels? I love you just the way you are, even if your height is like that,” he muttered to the unconscious body laid in the bed as he removes the high heels. Chanyeol caressed the leader’s cheeks and held his face as he kissed his forehead, not wanting to wake up the wasted boy.

 

 

“But Jongin’s right… someday I might lose control,” Chanyeol snickered.

 

 

~~~

So, yeah. Here's some SuYeol. *hides in the bathroom* It turned out to be fluff and/or romance, when it was supposed to be crack lol. Imagine Junmyeon wearing heels. Pfft.