Epilogue

My Chocolate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter

 

 

          Graduation day. The most awaited day of the seniors is already here. The auditorium is already filled with students in their togas and garlands around their necks. Students were asked to line at the back so that the program can start. Parents are at the seats provided for them.

 

 

 

        One by one, students walked down the aisle and waited at their seats. They are arranged by section, from first to second to third. After all the students passed by, the program started.

 

 

 

HYERI’S POV

 

 

 

        Just my luck. Why me of all people? Why him of all people?

 

 

 

        If you’re wondering why I’m whining like a retarded seal, well blame it on the president. Why? Well, our lovely school student council president arranged our seating arrangement and he just have to place me next to him. By him I mean is Kai. KIM. JONG. IN. Just when I’m already moving on, our retard of a president Kris, whose also our class mate and Kai’s friend set this up. Ugh, I hate you Kris.

 

 

 

        “Hey Hyeri.” Kai said oh so softly I could melt. What the heck’s wrong with me? Ugh…

 

 

 

        “Hey…”

 

 

 

        “Look, this is already our last seeing each other. I don’t want to spend it with you still ignoring me.”

 

 

 

        “I’m sorry Kai -”

 

 

 

        “I told you to call me Jongin.”

 

 

 

        “- I didn’t mean to ignore you.” I said like I wasn’t interrupted.

 

 

 

        He glared a little but let it pass. “I just wanna talk with you like how we used to do before.”

 

 

 

        “Okay.” Gah…I’m being a .

 

 

 

        “Hyeri…” he sighed. “…what happened? Why do you keep ignoring me?”

 

 

 

        “You wouldn’t understand. Besides, it’s already our last day, it will be useless. Nothing’s gonna change even if I tell you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter