20

My Chocolate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty

 

 

 

 

 

          Summer is approaching fast, so is their graduation. For week, the once inseparable bestfriends are now like strangers everytime they pass by each other.

 

 

 

          Today is their pictorial for their yearbook. Togas everywhere; caps, gowns, shoes, makeup kits, hairpins and other necessary things needed for their pictorial are seen everywhere. Friends taking group pictures, vain people taking selcas, couples cuddling; people are busy.

 

 

 

          Hyeri arrived at school ready with her light makeup on, her hair in a half-ponytail, in her school uniform and her toga in hand. Hoots and wolf whistles are heard as soon as she entered their classroom. Hyeri wondered why but it didn’t take long to realize.

 

 

 

          Kai and Hyoyeon are in a corner of the room, cuddling. With Hyoyeon on Kai’s lap, they gave each other little pecks here and there. The sight broke Hyeri’s heart, but of course she didn’t show it. She’s been doing it for weeks now, why break down now? When there’s only a week left, she shouldn’t just break down now.

 

 

 

          With her composed self, she sat on her seat, the seat right in front of them. She ignored her giggles and his whispers of sweet nothingness. She’s been used to this, ever since that day that she came back after a week of absence.

 

 

 

          “Hyeri unni! Annyeong!” Saemi said as she stood in front of her. She has her hair in a half-ponytail with little gems on top to at least make her hairdo a not-so-simple one. Her simple makeup showed her beauty.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter