15

My Chocolate Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

  

 

 

The program started with the processional and the pairs are already lined up at the back. One by one, the names are being called and not long after, it's already Hyoyeon and Kai's turn. They're before Hyeri and JB and Hyeri can see the wide smiles on their happy faces.

  

 

 

She's hurt. Of course she is. She tries hard not to cry in front of many people and puts on the best smile she can manage.

  

 

 

Finally, it's her turn. JB walked ahead and stopped in the middle of the room. She slowly walked her way to him and accepted his opened hand.

  

 

 

Slowly, they walked their way to the stage and separated ways, him to the right and her to the left. They stood there for a few seconds to let people see what they're wearing and walked back to the middle and turned away from the crowd. They climbed the mini stairs (kekekeXD) leading to the stage. They faced the crowd and took a bow.

  

 

 

She sat on the chair provided while JB knelt on one knee like how they were taught. He put the corsage around her left wrist while looking at her in the eye. He kissed her on her hand which took her by surprise. It's not part of what they were taught.

  

 

 

They stood up and bowed to the crowd. They made their way downstairs and sat on the table where Jr. and Saemi sat.

  

 

 

"Unni! Meet my new friends. This is Jay oppa, Jun.K oppa, Taecyeon oppa, Nichkhun oppa..."

  

 

 

"No need to tell me. I know them."

  

 

 

"Well, that's good. We'll be together for the rest of the night." They just chuckled at what the youngest in the group, Saemi, said.

 

 

 

HYERI'S POV

  

 

 

After the processional there were more, like passing of responsibility and stuff.

  

 

 

I didn't pay attention at it but just observed Kai who sat at the table next to ours. His arm was slung over Hyoyeon's shoulders comfortably and Hyoyeon didn't mind the weight of that guy's heavy arm. They look like they're together already, are they?

  

 

 

"Hyeri-ah, you're already staring." Saemi whispered near my ear and I snapped out of my trance.

  

 

 

"Oh, mian." I faced the center of the room and notice that our section's the next to perform.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

  

 

 

Nine girls stood at one side while twelve boys stood at the other side. The music started and The Boys started playing in the speakers. The girls danced the intro. After the intro, the song skipped to the chorus. After the chorus, the girls turned their backs from the boys and the song changed.

  

 

 

The boys are lying on the floor. Kai stood up and danced to the beat. The others lying were moving their arms and were slowly getting up from the floor. They moved around like they were lost.

  

 

 

As the song nears its end, the boys lined up. As it ends, they raised their arms and bent their body (you know what I mean).

  

 

 

A howl was heard from the speakers and a pair of arms was seen on the ground, scraping the floors.

 

 

 

“I feel the sensation; I feel it at once.
I’ll take you in one mouthful like cheese.
I take in [your] scent, scrutinize [your] color

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter