The Mean Dragon Man

Found you!

The boy really was small, really small, but he was at least ten years old…maybe. Still, Xiumin scratched the top of his head, stuck and wondered how he would pick the boy up, he might be heavy and Xiumin had the washing to take back too. This really was troublesome, he couldn’t leave both of them here, some thief would probably steal his washing and if he left the boy…well, he just couldn’t do that, not when he just promised to protect him.

“Are you able to walk? What’s your name?” Xiumin went to help lift the boy, but he moved out of the way and glared at Xiumin. “Oui! That’s rude, I’m helping you!”

Although, the small boy didn’t care, he cradled his hurt arm and stuck his head up at Xiumin, shifting away from him, the nightgown getting dirty again and falling away from the boy.

“Hey, hey!” Xiumin threw the cloth back over him, “At least put that on for now, we’ll work on you communicating more when I figure how to get you back home.” He was mainly talking to himself…when he saw the boy struggling to put the nightgown on. Ah, of course, his injured arm, Xiumin shuffled his along the ground, slowly and steady towards the deer boy. It seems the boy was getting frustrated by the gown and not being able to put it on, he grunted and frowned, and then looked at the chuckling Xiumin who held his hand out to take the gown. To his surprise, the deer boy obediently passed it him and let Xiumin put the gown over his head, the boy did the rest from there, with putting the arm that still worked through the right hole.

Xiumin smiled widely, “You’re quite cute, well, I-”

“XIUMIN!” A booming voice, filled with anger came from the top of the field.

“Oh, crap, he found out!” Xiumin lifted himself from the ground and looked at the approaching figure, juat as he expected, long legs, a black messy bed head, clothes that have been thrown on and appearance not cared about. Here you are girls, there’s your heartthrob, the one you scream over, Kris, yes, yes, this is the real Kris…not the one you girls fight over to get a peek at. This Kris is not your handsome prince, this here, is the toad before the kiss…forever stuck that way. Xiumin glowered and ran towards the tall figure when he saw the white fluffy kitten held recklessly in his hand.

“Kris!” He moaned, as Kris lifted the frightened kitty over his head so Xiumin couldn’t reach, “Give Snowy back to me, give him back!”

“Snowy? Why the hell was this thing peeing on my bed this morning, and clawing my face!” He pointed to his face.

Xiumin looked closely at Kris’ face, clawing? He frowned, “You’re such a girl, there’s nothing there.” Looking back up at Snowy and hearing his desperate meows, Xiumin made his eyes big and let them water up slightly, “Kris, you’re hurting him, scaring him…I-I don’t like it!”

Kris knew Xiumin all too well, he would wail and cry like a baby, and he didn’t want that, with a heavy sigh, he pushed the kitten into his arms, “You better clean my bed, and you can-” His eyes narrowed behind Xiumin, “Xiumin…”

Oh, that’s right, the deer boy! “Uh, um, this is…a boy…he was hurt and…well, he doesn’t know where he lives, I-I just wanted to take care of him…well, until we know where he belongs.” Does he live in the forest? Xiumin wondered, well, even if he does, it seems like it’s not a safe place to go right now.

Kris placed a hand to his forehead, “Why are you always bringing strangers home and abandoned animals? You’re such a pest, just leave the kid alone and get back home already.”

“KRIS!” Xiumin stomped his foot, “How can you leave an injured little boy alone? Have you seen him? He’s shaking again, after all my hard work…you’ve scared him with your ferociousness! Now, go and pick him up! We’re taking him back home!” He turned around with the kitten in his arms, Snowly already happy to be with the loveable boy and snuggling close into him, “You better do it, Kris, otherwise, I’m leaving!”

Xiumin left, placing Snowy atop the washing, picking the tub up and making his way back home, knowing Kris would bring the deer boy home for sure.

Kris’s face darkened, Xiumin…leave? It wouldn’t be such a bad thing…no, he couldn’t, and this had already happened once; it ended with Kris begging on his knees to take Xiumin back. All of his pride…GONE. He honestly couldn’t live without the younger boy.

So, he ended up walking to the small boy, another person Xiumin had found and wanted to care for. Kris picked him up with force, no matter how much the boy flailed, bit and punched, Kris was not missing Xiumin’s home cooked meals again and starving himself, he would take this little rascal home with him, using all efforts.

 

A/N - Yes, I've changed all their ages, so, Xiumin is seventeen, Luhan is actually eleven, Kris is twenty, and well...when the other members show up, I'll tell you their ages in the A/N part, like I have done with this, I hope you like this chapter, I like Kris with a mean, bad boy image, YUSH!