THE MOST AWAITED CONCERT

Miinah

 

After a long travel you already arrive at the venue. There are already too many fans that are waiting for the guard to let them in.

                “OMO! This is it!” you said to your sister when the line is starting to move which means, you’ll gonna see SUPER JUNIOR in a few minutes! You and your sister are too excited. You feel that there are butterflies inside your stomach.

                Now the concert is starting and all of the fans are screaming. Too loud that you can’t even here your own voice. You are seated at the first row near the stage. A good seat to see clearly what’s going on! “OPPA!!!” “YEY” are most of words that comes from your mouth during the performance. You even join them singing their songs.

 

                Now it is the time for the SUPER JUNIOR to sing their famous song “MARRY U”(which is one of your favourite). All of the members are all over the BIG stage. You are holding a banner that says “HEECHUL OPPA, WILL YOU MARRY ME? HWAITING!!!” that is written in Korean. You are talking to your sister and not paying attention to the concert because your dad just texted and asking if the concert has already finished. Then someone hold your hands. You take a look who is it and you froze! You saw that the person who’s NOW holding you hand is HEECHUL! He read your banner and said “I DO” while singing and looking in your eyes. And the most unbelievable thing is that he kissed your hands before leaving! You’re so shock and forget to breath for 15 sec. After realizing what just happened, you turn to face your sister who is still shock! And both of you scream as loud as you can! “I can die now!” you said to yourself.

                After 3 hours of shouting, the concert must end. You didn’t notice that you are crying and your sister too. Both of you are too happy about the concert.