GOODBYE???!!

Miinah

 

(Heechul’s POV)

I walk up late since we had a very tiring yet successful concert last night. I went to the living room and saw few of my co-members watching. It’s only Teukie, Donghae, Yesung, Shindong, and Kyuhyun.

                “Where are the others?” I asked them while looking for food in the kitchen. “They went shopping.”Kyuhyun said without letting his eyes off the screen.

                “Oh,” I said. Then I joined them in the living room. They are watching news about our latest concert.

                “Teukie, why did Lee Soo Man seongsengnim accompany us here? He don’t usually do that,” I asked our beautiful leader when I saw seongsengnim’s picture flash on the screen.

                “Manager hyung said that he just found out where her long lost daughter is. Remember that?” Teukie said. “Oh! Look! I really look handsome on the screen,” he proudly continued pointing to the TV screen then he let out his famous laugh. Aisst, is this really our leader? Such a childish...

(A/N: as if his not childish...never mind ^^)

(YOUR POV)

                I’m packing my things. Now I know all the truth.  Mr. Lee wanted me to call her ‘Appa’- Korean usually calls their father. Appa, appa, appa...  I repeated. So, I’m a Korean? I’m one of those people whom I idolize? I look around my room. In a few minutes I’ll gonna leave this room, my family, my everything...

                Mom and dad agree to appa that I should join him back to Korea. They said that I belong there. Oh! I have a Korean name and it’s Lee Shinae but I prefer to be called Mau. I’m not use to my Korean name but I think it’s pretty. I heard the door opened.

                “Hmmm... Do you want some help?” my sister came and seated on my bed. “It’s okay, I can do it. J,” I responded while putting my things inside my bag. “Hmmm...Be nice huh? Don’t give problems to mom and dad,” I continued. She embraced me and cried. “Yah! Why are you crying? Don’t do that,” I said but tears are also flowing now. “Yes, I will all remember that. Don’t skip your meals huh? You can call us anytime you want. And, Oh! Don’t forget my autographs from Kpop artist. Especially Kyuhyun,” I made a little chuckle. “I’m living yet all in your mind is Kyuhyun?” I’ll gonna miss this brat. “Aissth! Can we stop this? My shirt is getting wet.” I said teasing her who can’t stop crying. I wipe her tears and smiled.

                “Mau, Mr. Lee is already here,” dad came inside and picked my entire luggage and went outside without looking to me. He’s avoiding my gaze?

At the last time, I take a look around the house, where I lived for 17 years. I’ll gonna miss this house. I can feel my tears flowing.

                In the door way, I saw my mom, dad, and sister. They are also crying. I don’t want to live them. I ran and hugged them.

                “Mau, you must go now. You’ll be late for your flight,” mom said whose still crying and embracing me. “Don’t be childish there, huh?” Mom continued. All I did is cry and nod. “Visit us often and always remember that we are and we will always be family,” dad said. This is the first time that he looks me in the eyes that day. “Dad, Mom, Elle...” Then I cry louder this time. I really don’t want to live them. But I have to.

                Appa bid goodbye to them and really thank them for taking care of me... I’m still staring to them while they’re slowly disappearing from my sight. Tears kept on falling from my eyes...

                “I’ll be okay Shinae,” Appa is comforting me.