Me, myself and I

Miinah

 

(YOUR POV)

      “Yes! Today is the day that I’ve been waiting for! For the last 2 concerts that I’ve missed, I finally made it! I’m gonna watch SUPER SHOW 4!!! I’m so excited because it is my first time to watch it. I missed the two concerts because, my savings are not that enough to buy a ticket.” You said to yourself while choosing the right outfit you gonna wear. You are going with your younger sister, who is also a fan of SUPER JUNIOR.

After a few hours of preparation, it is time for the two of you to go. It is actually too early for you to live but because you home town is far from the venue you have to go earlier.

“Mom, Pops, we have to go now.” You said to your parents. “Mau(you), Elle(your sister), are you sure you don’t want us to accompany you?” your dad asked. “No dad, we can go there bye ourselves and besides, we’re old enough.” You said to your dad. “Old enough? You’re only 17, and Elle is only 14.” Your dad said in reminding tone. “Oww, I forgot.” You said smiling. You trying to avoid  the conversation to be serious because your dad really care for the both of you. “dad, I promise that I will call when something wrong happen and I’ll give you updates of what’s happening. Promise!” you said to him, trying to persuade him. “okay, okay but go to your aunt Sed  house right after the concert finished, Huh? No hanging around.” Your dad said. “Sir Yes SIR!” you and your sister said and made a salute to your dad. “Can we go now?” your younger sister asking you dad. “Okay, Okay. You two take care. Huh?”your dad again said. The both of you gave a goodbye kiss to you parents and leave.

      By the way, your name is Maureen but, your mom, dad, relatives and most of your friends call you Mau for short. You have a younger sister named Elle and both of you loves SUPER JUNIOR. Your bias is Kim HeeChul while your sister is Cho Kyuhyun. You are beautiful according to other people say but you won’t believe them because you think that there is nothing special about your face. Most of them say that you have Korean look. You are slim but not that tall because your only 5”1! Your family is not rich, many problems about financial, because both of you (your sister) are studying in a private school and now, you’re going to college. But in spite of your family status, you have a loving parents and sister.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

WHOAH!!! my first chapter...