At last......Forever with you

Disguised Love

*Arrah doesn't want to open her eyes yet. She felt really comfortable and warm that morning. She hugged, sniffed and snuggled her pillow more. She felt that her cheeks are laying on something hard but warm and soft all at the same time. And her hand is feeling something beating. Arrah then realized that her pillow is not hard. When she sniffed again. It smelled pine and musk. Very manly. Her pillow used to smell like candy. She became alert and within a flash opened up her eyes. She was too shocked to scream. Laying beside her is a man. He moved and finally he woke up. Their eyes met. He sat down and smiled at her.*

Eeteuk: Good Morning, Honey

Arrah: E-Eeteuk? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Eeteuk: Relax, Honey

Arrah: Relax? RELAX? How am I supposed to relax when I woke up with a guy that sneaked up on my bed?! OUT.

Eeteuk: Huh?

Arrah: OUT! OUT! GET OUT!

*They both turned to the door when it opened all of a sudden. Eeteuk slapped his forehead with his palm. Damn him for being forgetful. He forgot to lock the door last night! "Damn it!" He cursed on his mind. The door showed Super Junior and the rest of FTIsland. With their jaws almost dropping. They looked at each other. They also knew they have a lot of explaining to do.*

Donghae: Hyung.......

Eeteuk: It's not what you think okay? It's just that....

Arrah: He sneaked up on my room! Why Eeteuk-ssi?

Eeteuk? Because of this! *took a piece of envelope*

*Arrah looked at  the envelope. It's her letter for him. So he really did enter my room last night."Duh~ You slept together." A voice inside her said. She blinked. She must stop him from reading the letter in front of them. She grabbed his arms and tried to take the letter from him.*

Arrah: Give me that. You maniac!

Eeteuk: Stop that!

*When Arrah tried to take the letter from him for the nth time. She was off balanced. Eeteuk was also unprepared for what happened. He fell on the floor with her. Arrah closed her eyes. And she got hurt a little because all of Eeteuk's weight fell on her. When she opened her eyes their faces were just few inches away. Someone from the "audience" whistled and that's when they came back to their senses. They hurriedly stood up.*

Eeteuk: Boys, get out. We need to talk. Later we will explain.

Boys: But---

Eeteuk: I said, GET OUT!

*Whenever Eeteuk's voice is dead serious like that the boys gets scared. Because it means that he is really mad at the moment. Among them he smiles alot and talks alot. But he has the most bad temper when mad. That's why they try not to annoy him as much as they can.*

Eeteuk: You're mad? And what about this? You love me but you will leave me? You did not even think of how would I feel once you leave me!

Arrah: I don't want this kind of life anymore! Whenever I am around, you always get in trouble. As idols you and the rest of them are tyring hard to have privacy. And adding me. Keeping the secret safe just to keep me from harm. It's already too much!

Eeteuk: Do you even know how I feel? Whenever I don't see you just for a minute? It feels like hell! I can't bear with it. What more if you leave me? I'll go crazy!

Arrah: Me too. But if this continues. We will both just get hurt. You'll get over me. You're a strong man.

*Arrah walked towards her cabinet where her luggage is already prepared. But then. All of a sudden. Eeteuk hugged her from behind. His hug. It already makes her want to weep. It comforts her.*

Eeteuk: Don't leave me like this. I swear. I would really go crazy. I love you, Park Arrah. And I am willing to give up everything just to have you.

Arrah: I love you too. And I also don't think I would last a minute,or a day without you in my life.

*Eeteuk. Turned her around,cupped her face with his hands and kissed her lovingly. Without hesitation, she kissed back. When the kiss ended. She smiled at him. He kneeled down and took something out of his pocket. A velvet red box. And when he opened it. It showed Arrah the most beautiful ring her eyes have ever seen.*

Arrah: Eeteuk-ah

Eeteuk: I always bring this with me. Because I have always thought of proposing to you. Cowardness takes over. Most of the time. But now there is no more turning back. Park Arrah, will you be a part of my life....forever?

Arrah: *teary eyed* Yes. With all my heart.

*He kissed her again. She accepted the proposal of being and idols wife. She knew there are alot of  obstacles ahead their relationship. But she is up for it. As long as she could wake up every morning with him by her side.*