Chapter 42 - Lovey Dovey

Disguised Love

*Arrah opened her eyes and realized that she have been staying with the idols for almost a week now. The issue between her and Eeteuk is slowly dying out. "Besides there are more important issues in this country than an idol's love life". Arrah went downstairs to clean. She was all alone with Bada. Everyone have their own schedule that day.*

Arrah: It is really boring without a bunch of noisy people around you.*sigh*

*When she finished cleaning she went straight at the backyard. She sat down infornt of Bada and played with him*

Arrah: Say Bada. It's a bit boring right? *hugs the neck of Bada*. What do you think should we do? Hmm?

Bada: *barks*

Arrah: Ha ha ha. You actually answer huh! Let's go?

*She took Bada's chain. She planned to take Bada around the subdivision for a walk. She was surprised when she turned around after she closed the gate. A man in his nearly 40's was standing infornt of her. She noticed the camera hanging around his neck. "Another nosy reporter". She still smiled at him, bowed a little and passed by him*

Man: Excuse me! Hey! Boy!

Arrah: Why?

Man: Do you live inside that house?

Arrah: Uhm. Well. You could say that.

Man: Oh really.*smirk* You know I could give you alot of money if you would give me news of what is happening inside that house. Maybe a scoop on Eeteuk's secret lover.

Arrah: Secret lover?

Man: Don't tell me you don't know anything? Rumors have it that the girl Eeteuk is dating is living with him.

Arrah: Oh. Really? I am sorry but I am not interested. I am only their stay-in cook. I don't in their issues or business. Bye.

Man: Somehow I feel that you know something. You will one day tell me everything, *laughs*

*Arrah felt chills rundown her spine. She was scared of what might happen with that pesky reporter. She remembered seeing his name tag. Kim Kihoon. It was already 4:00 pm when she came back home with Bada.*

Arrah: They're still not here.

*She decided to shut herself inside her room and watch 'Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge*. This anime never fails to make Arrah laugh out loud. With that she forgot the time.*

At SBS Studio:

*Super Junior just finished reocrding Star King. While FTIsland have won another Mutizen Award.They picked up Yeorum at KBS beacause she filmed a show there.The idols reached home. They all entered the house. But they all suddenly stopped when they heared someone laughing as there was no tomorrow.Jonghun dialled Arrah's number. He was right. She was watching her favorite anime again inside her room.*

Yeorum: I think it's Arrah eonnie watching her favorite anime for the nth time!

Hongki: Say. Jagiya. Aren't you hungry?

Yeorum: I am hungry and dead tired.

Ryeowook: Hey you two! Do it somewhere else.  I am still innocent!

*They just all laughed. Ryeo said such thing because Hongki gave Yeorum a peck on her lips*