Chapter 43 - Concert

Disguised Love

Three Days Later:

*It was the first day of Super Junior's concert. Super Show II. Everyone's at the backstage preparing and practicing some of their parts for the show. Eeteuk on the other hand sitting on the sofa. Praying. He would love their concert to be successful eventhough they are not complete. It made him sad a little bit. There is still two more hours before the concert proper begins. He wants to see someone before he goes on that stage and perform. "I wonder what she's doing right now."  He dialled her number and waited for her to answer her phone but he was directed to it's answering machine. In the end he just left a message. While at the house. Arrah is staring at the ticket Eeteuk gave her 2 days ago. She checked the clock on her bedside table. "If i would go now, i still might be able to watch him."  She finally got up and dressed up. When she got out the house she hurriedly called a taxi. He dialled his number. Eeteuk was surprised when his phone rang. He immediately smiled when he saw who the caller was*

Eeteuk: Yobeusseo? Is there any problem?

Arrah: Where should I go after i gave them my ticket?

Eeteuk: Huh? Go where?

Arrah: Pabo! I am here at the Seoul Dome!  It's my first time to watch a concert and I don't know where to go.

Eeteuk: Where are you? Tell me any landmark so that I could find you easily.

Arrah: I am here at the... North gate. Faster! People are flooding inside! I am here near you poster

*After 15 minutes he saw a man. It was one of the staff. He explained to her that Eeteuk can't pick her up because they still have to rehearse some more. She was assisted to the backstage. He saw Super Junior adding some final touch to their looks. Arrah can't find him. Then she felt someone cover her eyes. Everything went black*

Eeteuk: You still can't see me. Wait till the concert begins. Okay?

Arrah: But---

Eeteuk: *talk to the staff* Place her exactly where the ticket says. It's the perfect position where I could see her.

*Arrah felt that she is being pushed. And when she opened her eyes. She was again outside the waiting room. She is already in her seat. 15 minutes more and the concert will start already. She getting anxious and nervous. She was surprised when the fans shouted. She did not realize that the boys are already on stage. Singing. Eeteuk is so handsome! I his all white tuxedo he is wearing. Heis now looking at her direction. The fangirls might be thinking that he is looking at them. But she knew inside her that he is only looking at her*

 

---------------------------------------

Author's Note: Could someone please give me the rundown of program of Super Show II in Korea? Like what is the opnening song. Thank you in advance for those who will help  :)