Chapter 3 - Meet the Boys

Disguised Love

Eeteuk: Hello! Are you still with me?

Arrah: H-Huh? Yes. What did you just say?

Eeteuk: Im asking what is your name?

*She was dumbfounded. The manager did not bother asking her name so she doesn't have a male name yet. "What should i do? Name....name...I need a damn name!"*

Arrah:Hm. I-I'm...Dash...I'm Dash!*smile*

Eeteuk: Do you really have to shout like that? Well, Dash. Nice to meet you. You know when i first saw you i thought you were a girl. But now i thought about it why would a girl have a name like that. Right?

Arrah: *tensed laugh*.Y-yeah! Why would a girl name herself like that. Ha ha ha!

Eeteuk: Ei Dash. I hope you won't get tired of cooking and cleaning for us. I know it's a tiring job. I should go now and sleep. You should do the same. Jjaljayo.*smile*

Arrah:Thanks. Goodnight.

*She was once again caught off guard because of his smile. How she wished she could get this over with because she doesn't want to deceive people around her. She just took a deep breath and went back to her room*

The Next Day:

*Arrah fell off the bed when she heard her alarm clock. After 15 minutes she fixed herself and thought of what to cook for the boys. For that morning she decided on cooking American style breakfast. Ham, cheesy omelet, toasted bread and hot dogs. She was about to go back to the kitchen when she heard the boys. they were already downstairs*

Shindong: Ya! Ya! Ya! you're the new cook eh? Shouldn't you at least show and introduce yourself?

*Arrah had no other choice. She bit her lower lip and slowly turned around to them. The 18 boys were already sitting down. Waiting for her to introduce herself. Why does it seems like the idols were surprised when they saw her?*

Arrah:*bows*. Hello. I'm Dash.Nice to meet you all

Shindong: That's him? He is...

Donghae: Cute. Right guys?

Heechul: He is too short for a guy. Dash, how old are you?

Arrah: I-I'm 22 y/o. Can I go now?

Eeteuk: Have you already eaten breakfast?

Arrah: N-Not yet

*It was too late to refuse. Seunghyun and Hongki had already escorted her towards an empty seat in between Ryeowook and Sungmin who was now looking sharply at her. It seems like he hates her.*

Sungmin: Heechul hyung. I'm still the cutest here right?

Heechul: Of course. You are the aegyo prince

*Sungmin stuck out his tongue on her. Ryeowook bent closer and whispered something to her*

Ryeowook: Just ignore him. He is just not used to it that someone is cuter than him.*laughs*

Sungmin: Ryeowookie! You should be on my side! Not his!*pout*

*The boys laughed at Sungmin's reaction. They wre finsihed when the manager showed up*

Manager: Let's go! You still have schedules for today.

SJ&FTI:OK!

*Arrah was surprised when they all said goodbye to her*

Eeteuk:*pats her head* Goodbye. Take care the whole day.*smile*