Chapter 12 - Rivalry

Disguised Love

*Arrah opened tried to open up her eyes. Her head was like being hammered by a big hammer it hurts like hell! When she lifted up half her body off the floor while holding her forehead. She opened her eyes harshly. Her memories of last night was very vague. She just remembered now, even her own words last night. "Men are fickle". And with that memory she grabbed a pillow and screamed. She just revealed herself and secret to Eeteuk last night! How is she ever going to face him. She was still there having a big problem when the problem itself entered her room with a big smile on his face*

Eeteuk: Good Morning! Why are you still in bed. You promised to make me some strawberry cookies.

Arrah: I did? Well...

Eeteuk:*walk towards her, helped her to get up* Get ready then. I'll meet you after 15 minutes, ok?

Arrah: What a guy. Oh well...

*Exact as the time given she walked out of the room. There was no more use in hiding it. She wore a white halter summer dress with imprints of yellow flower on the lower part of the dress. Eeteuk was stunned when she stepped out of the room. He did not expect her to reveal herself this soon. "Maybe she sensed it that somehow i know her little secret. Don't you worry Arrah. I'll protect you and your secret". Then Jonghun also came. Looking stunned at Arrah's new appearance. He walked towards her*

Arrah: This is great. I just hope you don't mind if i go back to my old self for a week right?

Jonghun: No! Not at all. I hope you would just stay like this forever.

Eeteuk: So where do you want to go now?

Arrah: Some place special.. The beach.

*Her aunt prepared all the food she said that if she would try to help and cook her look would be ruined. She didn't push it further or her aunt would just get upset. They left at 9:00 am. They beach was only a 30 minute drive from her village. When they arrived there were just few people maybe because it is not a pick season.*

Arrah: I missed this beach so much!

*Jonghun was sitting beside her in the sand while Eeteuk was holding a stick and playing with a crab. Her heart swelled with joy seeing him happy like that. "He really deserves a vacation". She thought*

Jonghun: Do you want to eat something?

Arrah: None. I'm still full with the breakfast we ate earlier. Oh! I should get the umbrella and picnic blanket and the foods

Jonghun: Let me help you.

*Eeteuk ran past them. "Sorry dongsaeng I have to show her that I'm the one she needs". Arrah was really getting confused every time she would try to do a simple task the two gents would stop her and do it instead of her. As if they were showing her off who was better. She just let it slide. "Maybe they are just having a little competition of speed". Everything was set up. Now she just going in front of the grill to grill some steak when they stopped her*

Jonghun&Eeteuk: Don't! Let me do that

Jonghun&Eeteuk:*look at each other* I will do it!

Arrah: STOP! You two! Just sit down there and let me do this. Don't you try to interfere. I haven't got the chance to do anything earlier because the two of you took it all from me. Are you two fighting?

Jonghun&Eeteuk: No! No...

Arrah: Good. Now sit down and let me do this

*But only 5 minutes have passed Jonghun is now walking towards her giving her a bottle of water. While Eeteuk was holding a carton and started fanning. She looked at them sharply. It seems like they got her message and sat down. When she finished grilling they ate lunch. The two men were occasionally looking at each other sharply. She could feel the tension.*

Arrah: Hey! Why don't we play hide and seek?

Both: What?

Arrah: It's so quiet. And besides we came here for fun right?

Both: Yeah

*After a few minutes they were chanting the song to know who would be the "it". Arrah was chosen so she counted up to 20. Jonghun hid behind the beach's souvenir shop while Eeteuk hid behind the parked car *

Arrah: 17...18...19...20! Ready or not here I come

*She looked for them everywhere. She first found Jonghun and now all she needs to find is Eeteuk. She walked like a secret agent looking for the enemy. She was enjoying. She turned around and formed her hand as if she was holding a gun like the police hold them. She just felt her waist bumped the car. She was shocked when an arm linked around her waist and pulled her. The other hand of the man was covering her eyes. She can't see him.*

Arrah: Ya! You better let go of me or i'll scream here

Eeteuk:*slowly turned her around* Hi*smile*

Arrah:Oh

*Eeteuk was still holding her waist, when she tried to squirm out of his arms he just pulled her closer."Why is my heart beating like this. I have to get away." Arrah is afraid that Eeteuk might hear her heartbeat. She could see his handsome face. It slowly descended to hers. Shocks! He is going to kiss her. She closed her eyes and she felt her lips being treated to the sweetest kiss she ever had. His kiss was enough for her to go weak. She unconsciously knot around her arms on his neck. Then she felt him move. He was kissing her no more*

Arrah: Why did...you do that?

Eeteuk: I like you

*She pushed him so hard when she heard Jonghun coming near. She stood up and smiled widely and ran towards him while shouting*

Arrah: I found him! I found him

*It was already 4:00 in the afternoon when they decided to go home. The car was so quiet. As usual the two passengers was asleep again. Jonghun could sense it. He knew something happened back at the beach when Arrah was looking for Eeteuk. "What did you do to her hyung?". He just looked at Arrah at his rear-view mirror and focused again on the road*