Those Special Moments

Short and Sweet: BangHim Oneshots

When reading this, you should listen to Perfect Two by Auburn because I used lyrics from the song. So when you see the bold/italizied ot just ittalizied words they are part of the song and i DO NOT OWN! okay... enjoy :3

Himchan sighed happily and let his head roll back to rest on Yongguk's shoulder planting a kiss on the older man's bare shoulder. Yongguk tightened his arms around his lover's waist and pressed his lips to Himchan's forehead. "Are you happy, love?"

"More than happy," Himchan said with a dreamy-like smile, "Tonight was one of the best nights ever."

The two had had a night out to themselves after leaving Zelo with Jongup and his parents and Himchan was being honest when he said it had been one of the best nights of his life. Yongguk had taken Himchan to one of his favorite restaurants, one that wasn't to expensive but not to cheap with delicious food. Later they had gone back to the park a little after dark to bring out their childish side by playing on the playground for what seemed like hours. The two of them had lost track of time before they even thought about going home. And walking home, the two held hands all the way, sometimes sharing sweet kisses and bumping shoulders then bursting into fits of giggles.

When reaching home the two had shared a little more than just gentle kisses and had fallen into bed together.The rest is not meant to be seen by prying eyes.

All in all it had been one good night for the two and not having anyone to interupt them made it even better.

"I'm glad to hear it." Yongguk said after placing a finger underneath Himchan's chin and tilting it back so they could share a short but sweet kiss. "I would do anything to make you happy, princess."

Himchan smiled a little before wriggling around so he was straddling his boyfriend's lap and wrapping his thin arms around his neck. "You should get a metal for keeping this princess happy, it must be awfully hard." He teased, his fingers weaving into the hair at the back of Yongguk's neck.

Yongguk leaned forward and pressed his lips to the others cheek. "I believe I already did," The older male let his hands slipped his hands down so they rested on Himchan's short clad thighs.

Giggling, the younger of the two smacked his lover's hands away from him and shook a finger in his face, "No, no. You've had enough."

"I can never get enough of you, baby doll." Yongguk purred with a smile.

With a roll of his eyes, Himchan untangled himself from Yongguk so he could slip of the bed and grab Yongguk's t-shirt before slipping out of the bedroom door. He could hear his lover groaning about him leaving but could also hear the sound of him following behind like a puppy to its master. They made their way down to the kitchen where Himchan went to work grabbing bowls, spoons and toppings from the cabinets. He then grabbed a thing of ice cream from the freezer and spread everything across the counter. Yongguk just watched him from his place leaning against the counter near the entrance.

When he was done, Himchan glanced up at him with a smile. "Why are you over there? Come make a sundae with me!" Himchan moved forward, almost skipping, and grabbed ahold of his lover's hands and dragging him to the middle of the kitchen. "Stay right here," He demanded before going over to his iPod that was hooked up to his speaker. He looked through his playlist before finding the song he was looking for. With a grin, he hit play and let the music slip into the air as he spun back around to face Yongguk, "You remember our song, right?"

"Of course I do," Yongguk smiled softly when Himchan finally reached him. He slipped his around the younger's waist and intertwined their fingers together, "I would never forget."

"You can be the the peanut butter to my jelly,

You can be the butterflies I feel i my belly,

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate,"

Himchan sang as they twirled around the kitchen. The scene almost reminded him of the first time they met years ago.

"You can be the chills that I feel on our first date,

You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick,

You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split,"

Yongguk sang back in his deep voice that had shivers running down Himchan's back at the look the older was giving him. A look of pure love and adoration.

"You can be the rain from the cloud when its stormin',

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'.

Don't know if I could ever be without you cuz boy you complete me,"

Himchan couldn't help the giggle that escaped him when Yongguk spun him around before pulling him tight against him. Yongguk's hand resting against the middle of his lover's lower back.

"And in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need,

Cuz you're the apple to my pie,

You're the straw to my berry,

You're the smoke to my high,

And you're the one I wanna marry

Cuz you're the one for me, for me,"

Yongguk kissed each of Himchan's closed eyes, his nose and then a deep kiss on his lips. "I definitely want to marry you, princess. I would make you my queen."

"I wouldn't mind having you as my king," Himchan whispered as he stared at their intertwined fingers and loving the feel of his lover's hand on his lower back.

"You take the both of us, of us,

And we're the perfect two,"

Himchan sang softly and rested his head against Yongguk's bare shoulder,

"Baby me and you,

We're the perfect two,

You can be the prince and I can be your princess,"

"I'll always be your princess," Himchan hummed as Yongguk dropped a kiss onto his cheek. "I really love you, you know." The song continued to play as the two slowly spun around the kitchen. If anyone had been watching they could have felt the love coming off of the two of them in waves.

"And I love you," Yongguk smiled, "If I asked you too, would you marry me?"

"In a heartbeat."

Yongguk leant his head against Himchan's. "I'm glad to hear it."

"Baby me and you,

We're the perfect two,"

Yongguk finished before dipping Himchan who laughed outloud at the action. When brought back up the two were so close, their noses brushing against each other. "We really are the perfect two, baby."

Himchan giggled before trying to pull himself away from his lover but Yongguk wouldn't let him go far by keeping their finger locked together. "Come on," Himchan urged, "I still want to make that ice cream sundae." The younger tugged his hand away from Yongguk's though he was a little bit reluctant.

The two continued singing along to the music with Himchan making two seperate bowls with Yongguk swaying behind him, hands resting on his hips.

"Why are you being so cute," Yongguk was trailing kisses along Himchan's neck, thumbs rubbing circles into his hipbones, "First the playground, then the dancing and now ice cream sundaes? To cute for words, babe."

"Hush. I can be cute as I want, it's not a crime!" Himchan huffed, he dipped his finger into the cookie'n'cream ice cream and wiped it against the tip of Yongguk's nose. "You kind of look like rudolph now!"

"Rudolph has a red-nose princess, not white and specked with black," Yongguk smirked as he dipped two fingers into the whip cream and dragged his fingers across both sides of Himchan's cheeks making him look like a cat. "But I guess it's okay now, you look like a kitty!"

Himchan rolled his eyes. Before throwing some of the nuts he had gotten from the cabinet at Yongguk's face in retaliation.

And so ended their special day where they could just be themselves without a care in the world about what other people think.

Author's Note: This is short, but its also my first update in more than a year... so ya know, don't judge, okay? Okay.

Going to go back on YouTube now and watch more lush videos<3 see you next week ;)