A Morning of Cleaning and Being a Big Boy

Short and Sweet: BangHim Oneshots

Himchan woke up the next morning with Yongguk nuzzled into his side, one of his arms draped across Himchan's waist. Without disturbing his lover, the younger of the two rolled out of bed and looked around his room. Not finding the little blonde boy he was looking for, he decided to check Zelo's room. Clothes were scattered across the floor of the child's room and the closet left open. Himchan shook his head at the boy's mess before picking the clothes up and putting them in their rightful places.

With that done he decided to continue his search. Next destination: the bathroom. When he walked into the room his jaw dropped. The mess left there was worst than in the bedroom. Toothpaste was everywhere on the sink along with what looked like Himchan's expensive shampoo. The floor was soaking wet and Zelo's pajamas were stuffed in the corner beside the bathtub. Himchan put a hand to his head, trying to calm himself down. There was no sense in getting angry at an independent six year old. After cleaning up Zelo's mess, again, he decided to check the kitchen. And sure enough, there was Zelo, munching on his self-prepared bowl of cereal happily. But of course, following behind the boy everywhere he went, was a mess.

"Zelo! Why didn't you wake me up?"

The boy glanced up at his umma with a big smile and spread his arms. "Look what I did umma! Zelo is a big boy now!" Himchan smiled at his son a little before getting a napkin and wiping off the milk on the boy's chin. "Did I do good, umma?" Himchan couldn't be mad, even with all the mess. THe boy was to adorable.

Himchan gave an encouraging smile. "You did very good, baby. But seeing as you're done eating, how about you go wake appa and I'll call to see if Jongup can go to the park with us, okay?" The child nodded eagerly, he leant up to place a kiss on Himchan's cheek then jumping out of his chair and running out of the room to complete his task. For the third time in less than an hour, Himchan cleaned up after his son. He grabbed the house phone and dialed a familiar number.

A sleepy voice answered him with a yawn. "Hello?"

"Ah, good morning Daehyun, it's Himchan, is Youngjae there?"

There was a long pause and Himchan heard the rustling of sheets. A new voice answered him. "Himchan hyung? Good morning." Himchan smiled when Youngjae took the phone from Daehyun. He was much easier to in regards to the couple's son. "What is it, hyung?"

"Oh, I was just wandering if Jongup could come with us to the park in an hour or two?"

"Of course he can! But why not all of us go? It's been awhile. It'd be fun!" Himchan could hear the excitement in Youngjae's voice and a muffled protest from Daehyun in the background.

"I don't see why not," Himchan glanced at the clock on the wall that said the current time was 7:30, "How about we meet at 9 in the park?" Youngjae agreed before telling Himchan he had to go because Daehyun was whining. They said their goodbyes and just as Himchan hung up the phone, Zelo, dragging a half-asleep Yongguk, entered the kitchen.

Zelo let go of Yongguk and skipped over. "Is Jonguppie hyung coming with us?"

"We're all going. You, me, appa, Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun. Won't that be fun?" Himchan glanced over at his lover who was slouched in his seat. "Zelo, how about you go upstairs and pack all the things you want to take with you, alright?"

"Will do!" The boy scrambled out of the room, leaving his parents alone.

Himchan smiled deviously and walked over to Yongguk, plopping down in the older's lap. "Gukkie~" He placed a kiss on his lips. 

"What are you up to Channie?" Yongguk asked, the effects of sleep starting to slip away.

Himchan gasped. "Me? Up to something? Never." 

Yongguk grinned before wrapping his arms around Himchan's waist. He leaned forward and placed open mouth kisses along the bare skin of the younger's neck. His hands sliding upwards and-

"No." Yongguk flinched slightly when Himchan whacked him in the back of the head. "Not now. And definately not in the kitchen."

"But you started it!" Yongguk whined and Himchan smirked. Yongguk only whined when he was desperate. Which meant his job in waking Yongguk up fully was a success. He pried Yongguk's hands off of him and stood up, smiling smugly.

"Looks like my job is done, don't you think?" Himchan asked. "Now. I'm going to get ready and you should too." Himchan then walked out of the room. Giggling at the words Yongguk yelled after him.

"You're evil, Kim Himchan!"

 

A/N: So, here it is! First one! :) Like it? Yes? No? Maybe? Leave your thoughts please~ I enjoy seeing peoples reactions to my stories :) And a big thank you to all of you who subscribed! :) 

Until the next update when we get to see the turn out of their adventures at the park~