A Day at the Park and a Possible Date?

Short and Sweet: BangHim Oneshots
Himchan glanced around the park nervously with Youngjae. They had left the park about fifteen minutes ago to grab drinks and something to snack on. But when they came back, their lovers and children were no where to be seen. Himchan bit on the straw to try and keep himself calm. Where could they be? 
 
“Himchan hyung? Where do you think they went?” Youngjae asked as he set the bag containing the snacks they bought on the nearest park bench. He threw himself beside it and let out a loud sigh. “Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to leave those two idiots alone with children, I mean, they can barely take care of themselves!”
 
Himchan couldn’t help but smile at that. It was true that both Daehyun and Yongguk were completely helpless without them. “You never know, they could surprise us.” Though Himchan doubted it. He scanned over the park once more and caught sight of a head full of blonde curls. “Is that Zelo?” Himchan asked Youngjae, pointing at the hair peeking out from behind a tree a ways off. Though Himchan didn’t need confirmation, his little angel was the only child he knew with such bright colored curls.
 
“Let’s go see!”
 
And so they walked quietly up to the tree and both put a finger to their lips. They each picked a side and leaned around the tree and sure enough the little boy hiding there squeeled. He fell forward from fright but Himchan grabbed him around the waist and hauled him into his arms. The little boy struggled before glancing back. “UMMA!” He screamed before flinging his arms around Himchan and nuzzling into his neck. “Zelo missed umma!”
 
“Zelo, what are you doing hiding behind a tree? And where is your appa, Jongup and my lovable idiot?” Youngjae asked.
 
“I HEARD THAT!” Daehyun seemed to pop out of nowhere, pouting. “I’m not an idiot!”
 
Youngjae smiled fondly and patted his lover’s cheek. “Honey, I called you a lovable idiot. It was meant to be affectionate.” Daehyun crossed his arms and poked his bottom lip out further. “Don’t act like a baby.”
 
“If you keep acting like that, people are going to start wandering if you’re the girl in the relationship.” Himchan turned around to face his own lover who was walking toward them with Jongup clutching at his hand. 
 
Himchan set Zelo down and he immediately ran to his friend, tackling the shorter boy to the ground in a bear hug. “Zelo missed Jonguppie hyung! Where was Jonguppie hyung and appa?” Zelo questioned glancing up at Yongguk with puppy eyes. 
 
Jongup pushed the younger off of him gently before sitting up. “Zelo-ah! We were playing hide-and-go-seek, remember? You were the one who suggested it!” The boy said after patting his friend’s shoulder gently. “My appa was following you to make sure you didn’t get lost!"
 
 
“Oh yeah! I forgot… I’m sorry, Jonguppie hyung~!” Zelo said cutely flinging himself at his friend once again but pouted when his friend rolled out of the way. “Come back! Zelo wants to hug Jonguppie hyung!” He flung himself again but Jongup was already on his feet and hiding behind the safety of Youngjae’s legs. Zelo looked determined as he shot forward and grabbed at Jongup’s ankle. He managed to get a hold of it and tugged. Jongup fell and was engulfed in the younger’s long arms. “Zelo caught hyung! Hyung got caught by me!” He giggled.
 
Himchan laughed at the two feuding boys. “Baby, I think Jongup is afraid you’ll hug him to death with that grip of yours.” He pried the two apart and settled his son in his arms. “You know you’re quite strong for your age!”
 
Youngjae pulled his son up so that he was standing. He dusted off his clothes and glanced up at the bag of snacks still sitting on the park bench before smiling. “Who’s hungry?” Both boys nodded eagerly. “Okay, I’ll be right back!” Hiimchan set Zelo down and told the boy to behave himself. Which meant not smothering his hyung with hugs. When Youngjae returned he pulled out two bags and handed them to the kids followed by two juice boxes. “Enjoy!” He smiled when the two plopped down and began stuffing their faces. “And that is one way to stop fighting among children, let them have food!”
 
Himchan chuckled as he settled himself in the grass beside Yongguk and taking his hand. “Where did you learn that? Daehyun?”
 
“Yep. Whenever we have an argument, I just feed him and he’s as content as a kitten with yarn.” Youngjae smiled while patting Daehyun’s hand which was resting on his thigh. Daehyun looked ready to say something but Youngjae shook his head. “Honey, don’t try to deny something you know is true.”
 
“Umma!” Youngjae glanced over at the sound of Jongup calling him.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Can we go get ice cream? Please?” 
 
“I suppose, we can take Zelo too, if you approve.” Youngjae glanced over at the other couple who nodded. “Okay, why don’t you let Zelo stay at our house tonight? I don’t have to work and last time Jongup stayed at yours.”
 
“Can I?” Zelo asked looking up at his parents with big eyes. “I promise to be good!”
 
“Well, if Youngjae and Daehyun are okay with it, I’m fine with it. What about you Yongguk?” All he got was a nod. “Okay, you can go. Do you have clothes already there?” Himchan knew that the two kept clothes at each others house for cases such as this. Zelo nodded. "Alright then, you can go."
 
"Thank you!" Zelo hugged his umma and appa before running off toward his friend.
 
“Well we should leave before it gets to late,” Daehyun said standing up, “And we still have to get ice cream for these two crazy kids!” He laughed ruffling the two’s hair. “How about it?” He asked, Zelo and Jongup nodded excitedly. Each grabbing a hand that was offered to them. “To the bat mobile!” With that the three ran off in search of the ‘bat mobile’. Leaving Youngjae alone to shake his head at his lover’s childness.
 
“How did I end up with someone like him?” 
 
The question wasn’t asked to anyone in particular but Himchan answered with a smirk. Reiterating Youngjae’s earlier statement. “Because he’s a ‘lovable idiot’?”
 
“I suppose so!” Youngjae exclaimed. “You two have fun tonight.” He said with a wink before running off. 
 
“So~” Himchan jumped at the feeling of Yongguk’s breath hitting his neck. When had he gotten so close? “What kind of fun things should we do~? We should make the most of our alone time, don’t you think?” Arms slipped around his waist and Himchan was pulled back. His back hitting a muscular chest. Lips ghosting over his neck.
 
“How about a date!” Himchan said excitedly. It’d been awhile since the two had gone out alone. Usually they had to take Zelo with them because they weren’t fond of babysitters. Their baby was to precious for just anyone to watch. “Please, Yongguk? Pretty please?”
 
“Sure, anything you want princess.” Yongguk spun Himchan around and placed a kiss on his forehead. “Anything you want.”
 
 
A/N: Where have I been! I don't even know... Well, summer's finally here! First day of break and I managed to write a chapter for this story and half of another for my other story. Just imagine all the writing I can do in my free time!!! I'll be updating quite frequently now. (: But my updating will be put on a hold from June 23 to July 4 because I'll be in Europe for that period of time!
 
So. Next chapter. Do you guys want to read about Banghim's date or skip it???
 
I hope you guys like this story :3 Tell me what you think, okay? :D
 
(p.s. this chapter hasn't been edited. sorry for any mistakes!)
 
I love all of you!!!  Please comment and subscribe!
 
~Chibi-Idol