for the benefit of all?

Star-Crossed [discontinued]

-most questions arised from the gap between the first and second chapter, which i so conveniently excluded. a grave mistake and a poor judgment on my part as a writer. sue me.

 

1. How did Seohyun know Kris was an angel?

-the end of the first, the supposed burglar is YiFan (Kris) and the smiling guy in the corridor whom Seohyun asked helped from is JoonMyun (Suho). they kind of talked to her or rather Suho did, emitting his angel vibe. no, just kidding. But really, there is a "conversation" between the first and second chapter where suho supposed to have explained everything to Seohyun about the situation. (i excluded this part because it was implied in the second chap, the conversation between kris and suho where suho said to "i explained everything and so explain the minor details to her." something like that. so i thought its already obvious, then maybe not.)

2. Who the frig is Joon Myun and when did he come in the picture?

-joonmyun is an angel too of the same ranked as Kris. (Order of Principalities, 7th rank), since Kris was demoted to the 9th rank, Joonmyun came as kind of a superior to help Kris settle in his new assignment. also first sentence on the 3rd chapter says something about joonmyun

3. How does Seohyun know Joon Myun?

-she doesn't. again, the dreaded "gap". please refer to the explanation in the 1st question.

4. How did Kris get thrown on to the human world? What happened?

-there was a mishap and this was kind of his sanction. the mishap will be revealed in the next chapters ahead.

5. How is Seohyun so calm about meeting an angel?

-she is not. but Suho emitted angel vibe and made her feel fizzy warm. again, that's a joke. joonmyun patiently explained everything to her. and maybe i am not entirely kidding with the warming effect, they are angels afterall. they should exude calming effect and pacify people. yeah. totally failed on this part. i may have rushed things that i did not elaborate how seohyun may have struggled with an angel on tail thing but just sort of accepted it.

 

asked by r_hbkl

6. still wonder why must an angel show up and guard seohyun like everywhere she go?

-in this story,(in my story) humans each have their own "guardian angel". but of course, this guardian angel do his angel-y deed, (like protecting his/her assigned human) while being invisible. (like a stereotypical angel, in the movies and other stories). but kris, he was suspended from his usually line of work and was sentenced to be a guardian while also being "human". like a double punishment. he has no power like the usual guardian angel so he can't know Seohyun's whereabouts unless he follows her around to make sure her safety.
 

 

 

 

 

if there are more questions please let me know.