Rose

Ambitions....
You arrived at the venue and you were welcome and you gave your invitations in. The outside was phenominal... Lights lit up the whole building, illuminating it in reds blues and purples. A worker took your coats and jackets and directed you inside. The amount of reporters that were stood by the door and you heared clicks of cameras and whispers as you passed.

You stepped into the large hall decorated all fancy for the occassion. I didn't take long to find 2ne1 and Big Bang dancing to the music. They welcomed you all and you caught T.O.P staring at Mee-Yon. You could read his face

You dragged T.O.P off away from the crowd. "Hey close your mouth when you stare t Mee-Yon otherwise everyone will know you like her." You were so straight forward when it came boys, you knew what they were all like with cutesy girls like Mee-Yon and you didn't want a badass like T.O.P hurting her in anyway. He just stared at you in shock. "How did you know?" he looked at you with amazement, as if no-one would have guessed it. "I know I may not look it but i'm actually quite smart... When it comes to boys that is." You made him laugh and then pointed a finger at him. "But if you hurt her in anyway, I will hunt you down." you said creepily. T.O.P just stared at you and nodded his head. You beamed at him then walked away.

You stood with everyone else and started looking around to see if anyone you knew. There was a lot of famous faces scattered around the hall and you sighed upon not seeing Thunder anywhere. You were clearly starting to like him but didn't want to admit it to anyone. The only person you did tell was G.O. And then you spotted G.O and went to say hello.

"Sooyeon! Hello." G.O beamed at you and noticed the dress. "Wow! You do look nice in that dress. Oh and Thunder will be here in a few minutes, I saw you looking for him." You giggled at him. "Is it really that obvious?" you asked with great curiosity. G.O just nodded and you slapped his arm playfully. You soon left G.O to go and stand away from everyone at the drinks bar. YG had a few announcements to make. "Please could I have everyones attention! As you all already know, Big Bang are planning to do yet another world tour along with 2ne1 at the end of the year. So we wish for your appreciation and applause for them, please also wait for their upcoming conebacks. There is one more announcement... YG Ent will be debuting a new kpop girl group so please expect it. Thank you and have a wonderful night." Many reporters at that monent questioned YG about the new group but YG revealed nothing more than that they will debut when Bug Bang abd 2ne1 are on their world tour.

You went outside to the garden where it was just you. It was getting stuffy in the hall so you felt best to be outside. You just stared up into the stars and sat on the swing located at the centre of the huge garden.

THUNDERS P.O.V:

I arrived half an hour late as I was buying roses for soneone and changing my look for MBLAQ's comeback next week. When I arrived I got a lot of gasps. I forgot about the major difference to my looked but shrugged it off. I found Hyemi and Seul Mi chatting to b1a4 but I didn't bother going over there. Instead I found Mee-Yon who was with T.O.P hyung. I bowed to him and then turned to Mee-Yon. "Dongsaeng, do you know where Sooyeon is?" Mee-Yon nodded and said she was with G.O hyung. You thanked them both and went over to G.O. His mouth nade an 'O' shaped and I laughed. "It's for our comeback. You like?" You laughed at G.O's reaction. You then asked him where Mee-Yon was and he pointed to the garden outside. I thanked hyung and then went off. I heard G.O chuckling at me as I left.

YOUR P.O.V :

You were slowly swinging on the swing when you felt someone pushing the swing fron behind. You turned your head to look at the person and saw a pink haired boy pushing it. You couldn't take your eyes off him. He realized you were staring at him and you turned away. He grabbed something off the floor and walked to the front of the swing. He presents you with a giant boquet of roses and stared at the floor. You were speechless. And then he looked up at you. You beamed at the site of who it was. You took the roses and bundled on top of him, embracing him in a long sweet hug. He spun you around. You suddenly heard the sound of camera clicks. You spun around to find reporters taking pictures. You sheilded both your faces and ran inside. The reportets were stopped by body gaurds and taken away. You turned to the pink haired boy. "Thanks... Thunder" you kissed his cheek and ran off to find the girls, the roses clutched against your chest.

When you found the girls, you were out of breath. The girls all glanced at the roses and then back to you. "She's blushing!" Mee-Yon screamed. They all started screaming and you had to shush them as they were attracting attention. You said you would explain ecerything later but fir now they should enjoy the party while it lasts. You took one last glimps of Thunder and his new look before running to the dancefloor with the girls all having a dance.

Thank you Thunder... For making me feel loved...