Dresses

Ambitions....

You stared at the dress inside the the bag and couldn't take your eyes off it. Your first guess was Sandeul as he was with you when you admired the dress. Seul Mi began reading the note inside.

 

"It says: Soo-Yeon. I saw you admiring this dress. I felt I should buy you it as you looked disappointed when you put it back. I hope you like the gift~Thunder" Seul Mi looked shocked. "But Thunder wasnt there with us..." Hyemi stated, confusion spread all over your faces. "Unless he stalked us..." Mee-yon questioned. "I doubt it" you said but you still wondered how he saw you.

You heard a knock at the door and looked out. 2ne1 were stood outside the door so you flung the door wide open. "Unnies!!!" Mee-Yon screamed in your ear. Again you saw the confusion on Seul Mi's face. You said that it was 2ne1 and how you met them on the plane here. She bowed to them and intoduced herself. As expected, 2ne1 loved her just like she loved you, Hyemi and Mee-Yon.

 

You all ended up sitting on the sofa and CL handed you all invitations to the YG Family special party. Many kpop artists from other companies would be there so you all got excited. Bommie said how you would need to dress up for the occasion so you all planned to wear dresses to compliment your feminine side.

 

2ne1 then had to leave to get ready for the big night so you all bid them farewell at the door. As soon as Hyemi shut the door, you all started jumping and screaming with excitement. You were all having a mess around when you heard a bang at the door. Seul Mi answered it and MBLAQ stood there. "You girls are mega loud. Your having a party and didn't invite us?" Mir asked. "Sorry Mir oppa. Next time we will definately invite you guys to our four person party." Hyemi said, twiddling her thumbs. Mee-yon dragged Joon into the house and Seul Mi dragged G.O and Seungho in. Mir and Hyemi walked side by side, their hands almost touching.

 

And then there he stood. Hands in his pockets, he was staring at the floor. Then he looked

You stared into his dark chocolate-brown eyes and your heart skipped a beat. His eyes were so perfect and melted you more and more every second you stared into them. You could hear you heart pounding your chest almost bruising your insides.

 

"Yah, you two! Would you come and sit down, we are waiting on you" G.O shouted and snapped you out of your little paradise. You invited Thunder in and shut the door. You strolled into the living room just behind Thunder. You saw Mee-Yon and Joon tickling each other and Hyemi talking to Mir about idol life. Seul Ni was talking to G.O and Seungho. A smile appeared on your face as you saw how good everyone was getting along. You offered everyone some coffee and G.O came to help.

 

"So... You and Thunder dongsaeng then" G.O teased. "Oh no, no, no just good friends" you lied, you had immense feelings for him you just didn't want to admit it. "Well, it is clear he likes you. He talks about you 24/7 and I mean non stop. And he even turned up late to rehearsals as he was buying you a dress." G.O said. "You knew about that?!" you questioned. "We all did. I rekon that tonight at YG's party, you should wear it. It will create such a shock for him and it must have been picked for a reason." You nodded and you both walked into the living room with the coffee's.

 

Everyone had appeared to have settled down as they all were sat on the sofa, watching TV. A few minutes past and it was time for MBLAQ to get ready. You and the girls walked them to the door and bid them goodbye until later on. You shut the door abd turned to the girls. "Time to get ready girls!" Seul Mi said and you all rushed to wash up and get changed. Once you were all finished, you all stood in front of your wall of mirrors. "We look amazing. Like idols!" Mee-Yon said excitedly.

Seul Mi's outfit...

Mee-Yon's outfit...

Hyemi's outfit...

Your dress...

You all exited the apartment and you locked the door. When you reached the ground floor and walked out there was a limo waiting outside you block. "Courtesy of Big Bang. Ladies if you would like to slip in." the chapperone said as you all hopped inside. "This is going to be amazing!" Seul Mi said. All you could do was smile...

 

___________________________________________

A/N: Well hope you enjoyed this chappie as a few of you pleaded for it hehe :D