the ride

Ambitions....

"Welcome to airlines we hope you enjoy the flight. We are now going to run through some safety proceedures..." You sat up straight to listen to what the air hostess had to say. It was your first time on an aeroplane so you wanted to be aware of all the procedures. You had been told to do your seatbelt up and you were on your way. "South Korea here we come" Hyemi exclaimed.

An hour later you wake up to lots of messages from your parents and Hyemi snoozing into your shoulder. You messaged your parents and told them you were fine. You place Hyemi's hrad on the window and stood up to get a drink. You started searching for any available drinks you could buy. You ventured into the VIP section of the plane. Right at the back you found a coffee machine. You grabbed a black coffee and started to head back. You trip over soneone's bag loosly hung over the arm rest and your scorching hot coffee flies put of your hand.

"Aargggghhh" you hear a man scream in agony. All of a sudden there was a crowd of people gathering around the person behind you. You tried to tiptoe away but was violently grabbed and dragged to the man's side. 'wow he's pretty' you thought to yourself as everyone glared at you. "So this is the little scum that did it" he spoke in korean so I was glad that I was fluent. "Who are you calling scum! Yahhhh!" You scream at him slowly regretting you did. He rose from his chair and my goodness he was tall. "Do you even know who I am? NOBODY TALKS LIKE THAT TO ME!!!!!!!!"

You tremble as he edges towards you, his fists clenched tight. "Hyung lets just leave it" a man with spikey hair said. "Yeah hyung. You shouldn't hit someone as cute as her. Its illegal in my books" A blonde male said. "Shut up Daesung. Who said I was going by your books?" He kept edging towards you, fists still clenched. He raised hit fist ready to punch. You flich and duck your head.

Then there was silence. You opened one eye to see a red haired girl grabbing his wrist. "Now now boys how is that a good way to treat someone new. T.O.P put that angry face away abd change your clothes, you stink of coffee. She dragged T.O.P away from you and you werr left with agroup of people. Three girls and four boys. "Come on sweetie lets get you fixed up said the long brown haired girl. You sat down with the group a got to know everyone there. Hyemi came and joined you as instructed by the guy with the name of Seungri. You both had no clue who they were so they told you both a bit about themselves.

You found out that they were famous and they were in two groups: Big Bang and 2NE1. Big Bang consisted of 5 members: Daesung (the blonde one), Seungri (the one who brought your sister over), Taeyang (the one with the spikey hair), G-Dragon (the one with the weird hair) and T.O.P (the one that tried to hit you). 2NE1 consisted of Dara (the brown long haired one), Minzy (the short haired one), CL (the blonde one) and Bom (the red haired one). You got to know them all Really well and then T.O.P and Bom came back. T.O.P apologized for being mean and you shrugged it off. It didn't matter now as you were having fun. Before you knew it, you were almost at Seoul. You all exchanged numbers and sat down waiting to arrive...